Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 2/25-2/26-COSMETICS & GARDENING!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks!

Well it looks like another QVC snoozefest this weekend....

Image result for dogs sleeping in weird position

Related image

Let me give you a hint......the featured product is a beauty product.....any guesses????  Nope not IT COSMETICS, NO not Argan Oil, ......not even Philosophy....it's PERRICONE MD COSMECUTICALS-----aren't you excited!!!!

p9.jpg

These fascinating presentations showing reducing fine lines and wrinkles will be shown on Saturday at the following times---12-1AM, 3-4AM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM     

Image result for shar pei dog 

But we kick off Saturday with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS!!!

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing

Leah is so right.....sometime a glass of wine is needed to watch some of QVC's weekend programming.....although 7AM is a tad early----LOL

Image result for cats and glass of wine  
Related image

Watch along with these fashionistas.......

Image result for cats wearing spring bonnets   Image result for cats wearing spring bonnets  Image result for cats wearing spring bonnets

Image result for cats wearing spring bonnets

Next up for your viewing pleasure it's--- SATURDAY MORNING Q featuring Lori Greiner.......

Image result for david venable saturday morning qImage result for cats with remotes  Image result for cats with remotes

And it wouldn't be a Saturday without a regular appearance by LORI GOLDSTEIN---with LOGO--WEEKEND EDITION.....

Image result for dogs dressed up   Image result for dogs dressed up
Image result for dogs dressed up   Image result for dogs dressed up

Liam returns with VIONIC FOOTWEAR ---  ALL SPECIAL OFFERS---  special offers do not include a marker.....

Image result for vionic shoes presentation qvc  Image result for cats with sharpie marker
Image result for cats with sharpie marker

Tune in to see CLEVER & UNIQUE CREATIONS BY LORI GREINER----show times are 5PM-6PM and 10PM-11PM

Image result for lori greiner qvc

And here's some unique and not so clever creations.....NOT by Lori Greiner....

Image result for cats with weird inventions  Image result for cats with weird inventions

Image result for cats with weird inventions   Image result for cats with weird inventions

Related image

Image result for cats with weird inventions

Another weekend favorite ----CLARKS FOOTWEAR!

Image result for dogs wearing high heels

And I bet you can't wait to see one more PERRICONE show before QVC calls it day, right???????????

.......Maybe another glass of wine???????????????????????

Image result for dogs with glass of wine

Aw....SUNDAY.....and what does QVC have in store?????????????????  It's LOVE MY GARDEN DAY!!!! 

The day blossoms with the GREAT OUTDOOR WITH DAN!!!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and outdoor   Image result for border collies in garden

Get ready for a party.......GARDEN PARTY WITH CAROLYN that is....featuring ENGERGIZER SOLAR LIGHTS and THE SCOTT BROTHERS.......

Related image

Image result for cats in a garden  

Never fear foodies and homecooks.....David will still be on air with IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!

of course Mary and crew will be there too......................

And the fans will be a grillin' ........  

Image result for cats at the barbeque grillimages.jpgindex.jpg

Image result for dogs  stealing meat at the barbeque grill    Image result for dogs  stealing meat at the barbeque grill

Next up its the hostess with the mostest----YOUR HOME WITH JILL-GARDEN EDITION

Image result for dogs in a flower garden

Related image

It's that duo from HGTV.....SCOTT LIVING OUTDOOR STYLE WITH THE SCOTT BROTHERS!

Image result for scott brothers qvc  index.jpg 

Sure to bring on the Spring fever..............................

Related image

And more gardening excitement with GARDENING MADE EASY WITH COTTAGE FARMS!

Image result for phillio with cottage farms 

Tune in for PATIO & GARDEN featuring Energizer Solar Lights.......

Here's some interesting lights......

Related image      Image result for funny garden lights
     Image result for funny garden lights    Image result for funny garden lights

And what a way to end the day with none other than the big, spectacular----LOVE MY GARDEN DAY--FINALE--ALL SPECIAL OFFERS!

Related image   Image result for dogs dressed as flowers      Related image  Related image 

HAPPY FLOWER POWER! AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!......................

Image result for cats dressed as flowers

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 2/25-2/26-COSMECUTICALS AND GARDENING!

Well, after *swooning* & tumblr_inline_o2f0qtAtuh1t4ibi0_500.gif  over my next baby daddy Liam, I'll be enjoying the 70 degrees outdoors over the weekend.

837514213.gif837514213.gif837514213.gifat that first dog pic.  Reminds me of my SO.  Had to download it.  whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 2/25-2/26-COSMETICS & GARDENING!

I can't get enough of the white cat reclining on the dog, so cute!🐱

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you for the giggles!  Love the doggies and kitties.  These doggies are ready for Dr. Perricone!  Hee Hee!!!!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you for the giggles!  Love the doggies and kitties.  These doggies are ready for Dr. Perricone!  Hee Hee!!!!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

LOL!!!! I think QVC certainly needs to hire those pups for their beauty shows!!!!  ---Too funny!  Thanks for sharing the cartoon---loved it! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt  The Q would need to offer bottles of wine to those pups!Cat Very Happy  Hey, they have some in stock..."Mr. Wonderful" from Shark Tank has wine on there!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  The Q would need to offer bottles of wine to those pups!Cat Very Happy  Hey, they have some in stock..."Mr. Wonderful" from Shark Tank has wine on there!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

Yep, I think I saw a glimse of  the Shark Tank wine connoseiur  as I was changing channels.......The pups certainly could use some wine as well as some of the Q hosts......LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt  You outdid yourself with the cute pet pictures this week. 

They've been running a promo for a fashion event Monday so I suppose they think it will make the week-end bearable. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I think this is the funniest post I have ever seen. You are very creative and funny. You deserve an Academy Award for your post. Never stop this post. It makes me laugh and brightens my day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt Love the photos as always.  Personally I'll be skipping the Perricone presentations. I tried one of those products once, wasn't impressed so that was it for me.  If you love it, enjoy it, but I'll pass.

I enjoy gardening but if the weather is good, I'll probably try and do some rather than sitting inside watching.  My results with purchases from Cottage Gardens hasn't been all that successful so they are a pass for me, too.  I have bought some of the Scott Brothers planters and they are really nice.  Not paying the $ for the various furniture etc though

You had some really great photos but by far this one was my favorite.  Comfort and love all summed up in a great picture.

Related image