Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 2/11-2/12--VALENTINES, FASHION & PILLOWS!

@Spurt wonderful photo choices.  Love them all but I think my two favorites were the 3 kitteis and that priceless puppy.

Snowing hard here today, started out as rain and then sleet to snow.  Still hoping that we are going to be on the low end of the snow totals (forecast was for 4 to 8 inches) and it is the heavy wet stuff that is awesome for snowmen and snowballs but hard work to shovel.  Oh well as long as the power stays on, I'm good.  I don't do the panic buying at the stores.  I had shopped over the weekend so I'm good for what I need and it isn't like this is a 24 hour storm.  Supposed to warm up for the weekend so hopefully that will help melt what I don't shovel.

I find the Fly London shoes interesting but not particularly "pretty".  I haven't purchased any of them so I don't know anything else about them.

I actually enjoy looking at fashion although I think LOGO is overpriced.  I do own several pieces though because I enjoy the comfort but I'm selective in what I buy due to the price.  I was happy when she started making straight hems again.  The sharkbite wasImage result for cats wearing valentine day clothes never a flattering look for me.

At any rate, thanks for the warning.  I no longer watch kitchen shows because I am working on unloading my collection of kitchen stuff, not buy more.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't wear makeup, so my would be ton of makeup is available for sale!

Respected Contributor

@justice, you know I've been thinking of doing the same thing. I have BE kits that I've never used.
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you so much for the weekly giggles!  David and Cheryl's Cookies should team up, license and sell those "Grumpy Cat" cookies!  How adorable!  Making me hungry!Cat Very Happy  They seem to be buttery and oozing with all that yummy buttercream icing!  I can just see the "yum yum faces" now!  Hee Hee!Cat Tongue

@Pandalady

They DO look good enough to eat---Cat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt wonderful photo choices.  Love them all but I think my two favorites were the 3 kitteis and that priceless puppy.

Snowing hard here today, started out as rain and then sleet to snow.  Still hoping that we are going to be on the low end of the snow totals (forecast was for 4 to 8 inches) and it is the heavy wet stuff that is awesome for snowmen and snowballs but hard work to shovel.  Oh well as long as the power stays on, I'm good.  I don't do the panic buying at the stores.  I had shopped over the weekend so I'm good for what I need and it isn't like this is a 24 hour storm.  Supposed to warm up for the weekend so hopefully that will help melt what I don't shovel.

I find the Fly London shoes interesting but not particularly "pretty".  I haven't purchased any of them so I don't know anything else about them.

I actually enjoy looking at fashion although I think LOGO is overpriced.  I do own several pieces though because I enjoy the comfort but I'm selective in what I buy due to the price.  I was happy when she started making straight hems again.  The sharkbite wasImage result for cats wearing valentine day clothes never a flattering look for me.

At any rate, thanks for the warning.  I no longer watch kitchen shows because I am working on unloading my collection of kitchen stuff, not buy more.

Have a great weekend everyone.

@GinaV24

Hey GINA---stay warm and staysafe in that snow storm and I hope your power stays on and glad you are stocked up....While snow is fun to play in and make snowmen and for sled riding, but definitely NOT fun to shovel....that's why my parents decided to move to Texas when I was young but I still remember those days of my dad shoveling out the driveway to get the car out ...I hope the bad storm doesn't last long....

Yep I hate the shark bite and uneven hems.....I'mpetite so that look doesn't look good on me.....

No more football Woman Sad........So I'll be watching the DogShow Agility Competition .....  and maybe go to a movie later.....if its not raining too hard......

Have a good weekend in spite of the weather.....Glad you enjoyed the photos....Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

I don't wear makeup, so my would be ton of makeup is available for sale!

@Justice4all

It's just amazing that QVC doesn't think that there is a saturation point on beauty/cosmetics---one can only use so much....yet they keep pushing IT COSMETICS every weekend and then all those beauty shows throughout the week too.......  I do wear makeup..... I buy Loreal, also a couple of Department Store products---and a couple of Laura Geller's products that I order online and dont bother watching the shows---her primer and highlighter, but these last a long time so I don't certainly need to buy something every week---SHEESH!!!

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

I missed what was going on and what was deleted but

these pics are really cute!

Now for me, I ordered the Melissa McCarthy flowy open heart top on HSN, it is a heart print........oh my, I had it in my cart, kept going back to it and finally hit complete order.

I love that top!

@Just Bling

Glad you liked the photos and enjoy your Melissa McCarthy top from HSN!!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

@Spurt~

Oh I love it! So cute and your best yet!

You have the best sense of humor.

I esp. love the doggies and of course

grumpy catHeart

Happy Valentines Day to all of us and our sweet four-leggeds (and 2 legged birdsSmiley Happy

@on the bay

Thank you for your kind words!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU and TO ALL OUR FURBABIES!....AND FEATHERY FRIENDS TOO! HeartCat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@nrm wrote:

@Spurt Sooooo cute!!! Thanks !!!

@nrm

Glad you enjoyed the photos! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

The Tuxedo cat picture looks so much like our Winky that passed away in November...she was such a sweet cat .....Heart