Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 2/11-2/12--VALENTINES, FASHION & PILLOWS!

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

The Tuxedo cat picture looks so much like our Winky that passed away in November...she was such a sweet cat .....Heart

@Nataliesgramma

Hi NATALIESGRAMMA!  So sorry to hear about your sweet kitties passing...Cat Sad  My heartfelt condolences......

Im a bit partial to Tuxedos since both of my current cats are Tuxedos....one is a diva, the other one is sweet and shy.....

Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

The Tuxedo cat picture looks so much like our Winky that passed away in November...she was such a sweet cat .....Heart

@Nataliesgramma

Hi NATALIESGRAMMA!  So sorry to hear about your sweet kitties passing...Cat Sad  My heartfelt condolences......

Im a bit partial to Tuxedos since both of my current cats are Tuxedos....one is a diva, the other one is sweet and shy.....

Take Care!

Thank you @Spurt...she was a rescue....here is her picture....winky.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@Nataliesgramma

Take Care!

Thank you @Spurt...she was a rescue....here is her picture....winky.jpg

@Nataliesgramma

Oh she's beautiful.....what a sweetie.....HUGS TO YOU!

398358_1201016906.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt we got really lucky and only got 4 inches!  yay.  Of course I still had to get up on the ladder with the roof rake and scrape the snow off of the low roof (the snow builds up and causes and ice dam unless I get it off).  I was successful & safe so it was all good.

I'll probably watch what I have recorded on my DVR.  If not that, then I've been burning my catalog of VHS tapes onto DVDs for space so I will probably continue to pick away at that.  DVDs take up much less space than VHS tapes.

enjoy the agility for the doggies - that is always fun.  Maybe I can teach the cat?  Certainly the one thinks that I make a great ladder.

Esteemed Contributor

beautiful kitty!

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt we got really lucky and only got 4 inches!  yay.  Of course I still had to get up on the ladder with the roof rake and scrape the snow off of the low roof (the snow builds up and causes and ice dam unless I get it off).  I was successful & safe so it was all good.

I'll probably watch what I have recorded on my DVR.  If not that, then I've been burning my catalog of VHS tapes onto DVDs for space so I will probably continue to pick away at that.  DVDs take up much less space than VHS tapes.

enjoy the agility for the doggies - that is always fun.  Maybe I can teach the cat?  Certainly the one thinks that I make a great ladder.

@GinaV24

Hi Gina!  I'm glad the snow wasn't as bad as the wearther morons anticipated......WOW that sounds dangerous to rake and scrap the snow off the roof to prevent ice daming.....(I saw that on a court case on People's Court, where the guy that was hired to scrap off the snow didnt do the job completely which caused the plantiff to have damage to his ceilings and walls....)

One time I got a container of my VHS tapes to convert them to DVDs but I started watching the shows I recorded (mostly the fun NBA Spurs Shows and half of the show featured Sean Elliott (one of my favorite Spurs players) and Coach Popivich they would discuss and review movies  and it was hilarious!!! Woman LOL   And then there were some TCM movies....so I got involved in what was recorded and didnt get very far in converting the tapes to DVD---LOL!!!

Have a good weekend!