Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 2/11-2/12--VALENTINES, FASHION & PILLOWS!

[ Edited ]
Hello Folks!

Well the weekend draws near and so is Valentine's Day

Image result for Valentine Kittens Wallpaper Full Screen S

and QVC pulls out all the stops to show their "love" to their customers with 3 returning favorites......

Image result for grumpy cat valentines day

Image result for grumpy cat valentines day

The featured product for Saturday is LOGO by LORI GOLDSTEIN and as a special bonus it's FASHION FORECAST!!!........

LOGO show times are at 12-2AM, 3-4AM, 2-5PM, 7-9PM......Valentine fashionistas will fall in love with these clothes....

Image result for cats wearing valentine day clothes   Image result for valentines day cats  
Image result for dogs dressed for valentines dayImage result for valentines day cats  Image result for valentines day dogs    Image result for cats wearing valentine day clothesRelated image   Image result for valentines day dogs

Cupid is on the move with FOUR BIG HOURS of AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS.....

Image result for cats as cupid 

Watch with a friend.....

Image result for Happy Valentine's Day Cat      Image result for valentines day cat   

Enjoy some Valentine Fashions.........

Image result for cats watching tv on valentines day

Related image  Image result for cats watching tv on valentines day

Image result for Cute Dog Valentine's Day        

Related image

Image result for Cat Valentine day   Image result for cats and valentine candy

SATURDAY MORNING Q.................with more LORI GOLDSTEIN............Some would enjoy roses more....

Image result for cats wearing valentine day clothes 

some prefer hearts........

Image result for cats wearing valentine day clothes

Some would prefer kisses.........

Image result for valentines day dogs     Image result for cats wearing valentine day clothes

She's back.......JAMIE WITH IT COSMETICS........spruce yourself up for the holiday.....

index.jpg

Image result for Cat Valentine day heart makeup

Next up.......FLY LONDON ---FOOTWEAR!   Express your individuality with FLY LONDON - Footwear. With a fun and youthful vibe, crafted in modern silhouettes using quality leather, FLY LONDON's shoes are just as unique as you.

I wonder if they will feature Valentine Day styles like these.....

Image result for Valentine day shoes  Image result for Valentine day shoes  Image result for Valentine day shoes
Image result for Valentine day shoes    Image result for Valentine day shoes

And the day of FASHION FORECAST ends with SHAWN SAYS ACCESSORIZE with LORI GOLDSTEIN.................................

dfde5d55824066c38a70e0a4be1e4df8.jpg   

Image result for valentines day cat

What's up for QVC fans for SUNDAY you may ask.....it's restful ....why it's none other than MY PILLOW........
      https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b4/51/5c/b4515c5a1a9941717101bfa6235e6081.jpg           

For pillow fanciers the shows are at 12-1AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM

Looking for Valentine romance, flowers, jewelry, exciting gifts..........then check locally because SUNDAY kicks off with QVC's favorite "busy mom", Kerstin, with another of her own shows, AT HOME WITH KERSTIN...........featuring MY PILLOW of course!   Now this pup doesn't seem too excited.......

Image result for sleepy valentines day dog

Some would rather chew their Valentine flowers....

Cook up some special Valentine treats with IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!!  (UPDATE-Carolyn is filling in for David on Sunday)
images.jpg

Related image   https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cf/61/fe/cf61fee5c41affc4f676569a547946d7.jpg      Image result for dogs eating valentine candy

Image result for dogs eating valentine candy

Image result for Cat Eating cupcake

Next....QUACK! QUACK! sparkle and shine with QUACKER FACTORY!!!

Image result for cat with rubber ducky

According to QVC's promo....

She's the consummate hostess, an active working mother and a whiz in the kitchen. She's Jill Bauer, the host of her own lifestyle show, it's YOUR HOME WITH JILL!!!.................................

Home decorators will be watching......

Image result for dog in an easy chair

Image result for dogs on couches

Image result for dogs on couches

Another round of IT COSMETICS (its amazing that they don't run out of merchandise to sell when they are on air week after week, month after month.......................some folks have enough cosmetics...........

Image result for cats on couches

More fashion with The Queen Of Liquid Knit, SUSAN GRAVER STYLE ---WEEKEND EDITION!

The weekend closes with MY PILLOW one more time!!!

Image result for dogs sleeping on valentines day

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FOLKS!--

Image result for valentines day cats
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 2/11-2/12--VALENTINES, FASHION & PILLOWS!

[ Edited ]

*deleted*

I am still ROTFLMAO at the now gone pic......

Anywho Spurt, thanks for those adorable cat pics.  Too cute.

I'll be snowed in so I will be tuning in when I take a tv "binge" brake.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac

Thanks for pointing out what some could misinterpret about the photo.....I changed the photo....I appreciate the warning.....I was going more for the red dress for Valentines day....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

That's why the spoiler.  I didn't want to be the cause of the poof.

Going to edit my post now.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

*deleted*

I am still ROTFLMAO at the now gone pic......

Anywho Spurt, thanks for those adorable cat pics.  Too cute.

I'll be snowed in so I will be tuning in when I take a tv "binge" brake.

@Mz iMac

Glad you liked the cat pix.... It sounds like a bad storm heading your way....Please stay safe and warm......or you can send the snow our way it's 82 here right now and about 22 degrees warmer than it should be.....hopefully we get a cooler front which is supposed to drop our temperatures to the 50's and bring some rain....so we are in store for a rainy weekend....I'd prefer snow Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Oh folks! Almost forgot for those of you that might be snowed in or experiencing a rainy weekend---THE WESTMINISTER DOG SHOW is scheduled to begin....here's the schedule---

http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/plan-your-visit/tv-schedule/

images.jpg

Respected Contributor

I missed what was going on and what was deleted but

these pics are really cute!

Now for me, I ordered the Melissa McCarthy flowy open heart top on HSN, it is a heart print........oh my, I had it in my cart, kept going back to it and finally hit complete order.

I love that top!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt~

Oh I love it! So cute and your best yet!

You have the best sense of humor.

I esp. love the doggies and of course

grumpy catHeart

Happy Valentines Day to all of us and our sweet four-leggeds (and 2 legged birdsSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you so much for the weekly giggles!  David and Cheryl's Cookies should team up, license and sell those "Grumpy Cat" cookies!  How adorable!  Making me hungry!Cat Very Happy  They seem to be buttery and oozing with all that yummy buttercream icing!  I can just see the "yum yum faces" now!  Hee Hee!Cat Tongue

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt Sooooo cute!!! Thanks !!!