Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 12/15-12/16 GIFTS, MORE GIFTS, BAREFOOT DREAMS

Honestly, @Spurt I can't take another minute of the relentless showing of TSVs days and days -- guess they didn't sell out ...🤔wonderwhy???

This years "gifting" selections have been the worse & like @Bird mama said one could flick over to HSN for a reprieve not anymore☹️.  I'll never shop Evine now the Beekman Boys jumped ship.

The pics you do are always perfect...here's one I think says "How much must the Q viewers endure of this insanity!". Oh and I've worn out my remote if anyone's interested:  the end is near only 10 more days😉🙂

33EC0A08-DBD5-4BB0-A91B-9AF0EDBBDB14.gif

34F9FEA7-690C-4412-BEBF-8A9F8B9A3F52.jpeghave a great weekend!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt thanks for this post and the laugh that I get when I read it every week. Wishing you Happy Holidays and hope that everything is just great for you.

I refuse totally and completely to watch ANY of the mish-mosth "gift" shows. That title alone makes me find something else to have on as background.

Great photos of all of the fun animals. They are so patient in their dressed up selves. My cats would hate it if I tried to do that to them.

Wishing all of the Q Did What? group a very joyouse season and a happy new year.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt    Thanks again.  Hysterical pictures.  

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Honestly, @Spurt I can't take another minute of the relentless showing of TSVs days and days -- guess they didn't sell out ...🤔wonderwhy???

This years "gifting" selections have been the worse & like @Bird mama said one could flick over to HSN for a reprieve not anymore☹️.  I'll never shop Evine now the Beekman Boys jumped ship.

The pics you do are always perfect...here's one I think says "How much must the Q viewers endure of this insanity!". Oh and I've worn out my remote if anyone's interested:  the end is near only 10 more days😉🙂

33EC0A08-DBD5-4BB0-A91B-9AF0EDBBDB14.gif

34F9FEA7-690C-4412-BEBF-8A9F8B9A3F52.jpeghave a great weekend!!!

LOLOLOL   That cat is me!!!!!  Bwah ahahahahahahah

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

Q's programming is pretty bad....and your graphics say it all.....Woman LOL

Now in addition to the numerous presentations of the current TSV...now they're showing presentations for the next day's TSV.....😡 ZZZZZZZ..... And there's encore presentations of day's past TSV....Its like QVC's version of the Christmas Carol....ghosts of past, present and future TSVs 😄

Have a great weekend...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”