Trusted Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 11/25-11/26 THANKSGIVING AND BLACK FRIDAY TREATS!

I just took a look at the "recently on air" stuff from the last couple of days.  There was pretty much nothing to look at. A few tired items repeated endlessly. Yawn. So your "column" was the only thing to enjoy! Thanks for all the laughs and pix all year @Spurt!

Esteemed Contributor

This was in the comic section An ol lady at the sink and her cat giving her love by butting her with a purr. My cat wants to cuddle against me many times a day but she doesn't say a word. 

Al

so on the same caption--We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. 

John F. Kennedy

Respected Contributor

@Spurt hope you and yours had a very nice Thanksgiving. We had good weather here in Philly and a very nice dinner with family and friends so no complaints here.

Your preview was awesome as always! Every time I had a chance to sit and watch tv, I didn't stay long on QVC's channels as their offerings, IMO, were total dreck.  Nothing at all that I would choose as a gift for anyone I actually lilked.

They didn't get any of my time, let alone my $ this weekend.

Took down the "fall" decorations and put up Christmas decor in its place and just chilled out and relaxed the rest of the time.

Saw that some people are annoyed with the programming and the QVC cheerleaders are out in force telling them they don't know what they're talking about.  Oh well, at the moment, it's still a free country so I'll watch if I'm interested and do something else if I'm not