Trusted Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 11/17-11/18 GIFTS, SHOES, & AMAZON

@Spurt Right,again! Wasn’t that on last weekend? Loved the pictures of those sweet faces! Thanks so much as always 😺

Honored Contributor

@Spurt,

As always,

https://www.familycorner.com/forums/attachments/previous-exchanges-cards-ornaments/10197d1131930123-thank-you-thread-christmas-ornaments-jg-aniblinkingrudolph-ty-208888.gif

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

Omg i was laughing so bad after the opening line ....I couldn't even continue to read knowing it can't get worse but it does🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

As I've said many many times you need to publish these "Q Did What?" in a book...I'd buy it in a minute!!!! Erma Bombeck had nothing on you!

I don't  need to see the lineup I'm visiting my gd and the "outside" world doesn't exist😉.  The weekend is with my niece & the rest of my family...hoping for snow before I go home🤞🏻

The pics again are perfect!!! My gd enjoyed them too!!!  Thanks so much😸😸😸😸

@homedecor1

You enjoy your visit and have wonderful time with your GD, neice and your family.......HeartWoman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

@Spurt-

The animals- so adorable.

I laughed at the start of your first few lines!

I actually got my daughter a grumpy stuffed cat that had a hat or sweater I forget that said dashing thru the NO!

Loved the "fascinating"(not!) lol!

Don't you think this dog looks so sad? I wonder if he always does. I want to give him a hugSmiley Happy29 animals that hate Christmas more than the Grinch

Loved the dog and the spider, the bulldog chewing the shoe (reminds me of my granddog's favorite "treat" and the cat with the shoes that sparkle! Great fashion sense!

Thank you again!

@on the bay

Glad you like the pix.....

Ive had several Beagles...as a kid, and as an adult, they are sweetest dogs and  i love that hound howl...the Beagle in this photo looks intense like he/she is guarding the tree or something...LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@hellie jo

Related image

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@Spurt, another exceptional preview!  Many thanks!  Love the corgi with lollipop headband, Westin in his jams and the cat tree-topper!  Another weekend I’ll just check in online for giggles!  Hope all is well with you!

@MJDinVegas

Hi doing fine, busy trying to get things done for Thanksgiving and the Christmas season...put my tree and stuff up already....  

Hope everything is well with you, how are you doing?

Yep, Q's lineup is pretty dismal.....glad you enjoyed the pix

Take Care............

Image result for glitter dog thanks

Honored Contributor

@wildlifewitch wrote:

LMAO. Those cats dressed up are soooo mad. Nobody should do that lol.

@wildlifewitch

How they get the costumes on the cats is indeed a mystery, mine wont even let me put a Christmas collar on them

Honored Contributor

@AuntG

Related image

Honored Contributor

@nrm

Image result for glitter dog thanks

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@meallen616

See the source image