Valued Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 10/28-10/29--HALLOWEEN, SHARKS, PILLOWS!

Spurt, I wanted you to know that today is National Cat Day...I love it,and all your great cat and dog pictures!!October  29

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Fona wrote:

SPURT:  This is one of your best line-ups yet.  This time every one of them is my favorite, although I must give a special shout out to those spider costumes - and Bat Cat - and the five ghosts - and all of those grumpy faces....! 

I laughed at your story of your sister's cat who stared at himself in the mirror.  My cat had the opposite problem.  If she saw her reflection, she immediately started to growl and spit and then "box" the ears of that cat in the mirror.  I have mirrored doors on a closet and it was hard to keep her away, so I had the bright idea of putting some black paper across the bottom of the doors.  Well, she hated that paper even more and it ended up in shreds.

So, sadly, I never EVER even considered getting her a Halloween costume....!!!

Have a super Halloween yourself.

@Fona

That is such a funny story about your cat....LOL!!!  

I did force my kitty to put on her Halloween collar for a quick photo...and oh "the attitude".......Cat LOL

download (6).jpg 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thanks, friend!  That Tootsie Roll dachshund is a "treat" I'd like to have for Halloween!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

download (4).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@mosky wrote:

Spurt, I wanted you to know that today is National Cat Day...I love it,and all your great cat and dog pictures!!October  29

@mosky

Thanks for the reminder..........

Image result for happy national cat day