Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 10/21-10/22--HALOS AND ANOTHER COUNTDOWN

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks----

Well fall is in full swing---complete with pumpkin' and apple pickin' in your special "on trend" outfit..............

Image result for cat inside pumpkin

Related image

However, QVC on the other hand, has moved into full Christmas mode with another weekend of COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS!!!

Image result for dog in christmas hat

And QVC gets Christmassey with it's featured product (POWERFUL INNOVATIONS) BY HALO.....

Image result for dog in angel costume
The QVC promo reads, "Clever solutions for the home, car, and office, portable power items and other cool devices........"

Related image

Of course, we start our SATURDAY with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS.....
     Related image   Image result for dog in christmas hat

Image result for dog in christmas hat  Image result for dog in christmas hat  

Image result for dog in christmas hat  Image result for dog in christmas hat

Next up SATURDAY MORNING GIFTS featuring HALO!!!!

Next up......WEN BY CHAZ DEAN BODY & HAIR CARE..........

Image result for wen

These cuties will be watching................

Image result for cats in wigs

Here's a really big show of SHOES-CLARKS FOOTWEAR-20th ANNIVERSARY.................
 Image result for dachshund dog wearing shoes   Image result for cats chewing shoes

Image result for cats chewing shoes

GIFTS, GIFTS, GIFTS---ONE gift show isn't enough-QVC brings you GIFT GUIDE-HALO, and then GIFTS UNDER $50!!!!
Image result for dog with christmas present

Image result for cats christmas gifts
  Image result for LOL Christmas Cat Gift

Image result for LOL Christmas Cat Gift 

Image result for dog with christmas present

One more angelic HALO SHOW to close out SATURDAY.............
Image result for cats in angel costumes

And on SUNDAY the festivities continue with COOKING ON Q-HOLIDAY EDITION!!!!  The featured product is COPPER CHEF---hmmm seems like they were just on recently.......

th (1).jpg

These kitchen helpers will be watching..........
Image result for dogs helping in the kitchen
  Image result for dogs helping in the kitchen

And get ready for KITCHEN UNLIMITED WITH CAROLYN featuring what else---COPPER CHEF!
Image result for kitchen unlimited with carolyn

QVC is cooking up a storm with FOUR BIG HOURS of IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID featuring  special guest MARTHA STEWART and COPPER CHEF!!............

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, christmas tree, tree and plant

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

I hope your hungry because it's more food with GOURMET HOLIDAY---with special guests EMERIL and MARTHA STEWART!!!

Image result for dog memes about christmas cookies

Next up---COOKWARE---TEMP-TATIONS PRESENTABLE KITCHEN......
Image result for cats sitting in christmas cookware

The whole exciting and thrilling COOKING ON Q-HOLIDAY EDITION comes to an end with GIFTS FOR THE COOK!!!...........

Image result for cat dresed in turkey costume
Image result for cat dresed in turkey costume

Related image

And here's a sentiment that sums up this entire QVC weekend..............
Image result for grumpy cat christmas np

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND FOLKS!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 10/21-10/22--HALOS AND ANOTHER COUNTDOWN

@Spurt  Thank you, my friend, for your efforts each week!  You bring joy, unlike the lineup for the weekend.  I think Grumpy Cat said it best!!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  Thanks for the laughs.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Spurt-

So cute!!

I think we are fortunate to see these-I love them everytime!

I think you should compile a book so your publicWoman Very Happy gets to enjoy them too!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

How do people get their animals in those costumes? My cat would rip me to shreds, can't even just get a picture of her, she high tails it. Thanks again for the fun Spurt, I look forward to it every week.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt awesome photos, hats on cats & dogs and ... ducks? Amazing indeed.  The one of the cat sitting in the pot made me smile.  I had used my crockpot to make dinner a few days ago and left the warmer part on the counter (it had been off for a while so it wasn't hot) and lo and behold, Lily is sitting in it.  Considering the cold mornings, she would probably have enjoyed it being on "warm" but I bought them one of those beds that warms up when they lay in it so she'll just have to settle for that.

Looking forward to the weekend -- hopefully the weather forecasters have properly looked into their crystal balls and we will have a nice warm weekend as I still have outside chores to do!  If it is as nice as predicted, I won't be watching much QVC.

@Spurt hope you and all your faithful readers have a great weekend.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt awesome photos, hats on cats & dogs and ... ducks? Amazing indeed.  The one of the cat sitting in the pot made me smile.  I had used my crockpot to make dinner a few days ago and left the warmer part on the counter (it had been off for a while so it wasn't hot) and lo and behold, Lily is sitting in it.  Considering the cold mornings, she would probably have enjoyed it being on "warm" but I bought them one of those beds that warms up when they lay in it so she'll just have to settle for that.

Looking forward to the weekend -- hopefully the weather forecasters have properly looked into their crystal balls and we will have a nice warm weekend as I still have outside chores to do!  If it is as nice as predicted, I won't be watching much QVC.

@Spurt hope you and all your faithful readers have a great weekend.

@GinaV24

Hey Gina....it cooled down here and then got humid and started to warm up a little....it's supposed to be cooler but we are also expecting rain....but I dont mind a rainy Sunday since I will be watching my NFL games............

That is so funny about Lily and the crockpot warmer LOL------well I guess cats do like warm things...like sitting in a window with the sun beating down on them and the temperature outside is in the 90's---or like my cats that have taken over and cuddlin up in my warm and fuzzy throws.....and heaven forbid if after I make the bed, forget to put one of their cozy fluffy throw favorites at the end of their bed so they can take their nap in comfort....Woman LOLCat LOL

Have a great weekend! Smiley Happy 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Oh I was getting worried about you I must have missed the last weekend update!

Where do you find these adorable pet pics? One kitty is cuter than the other!!! Love them....

Now the weekend on Q -  it never seems to amaze me how during "countdown to Christmas" they can turn a dust rag, toothbrushes, pens, flashlights or scrub daddy & more into the ultimate present by offering multiple packaging!!!  

I guess if they show it 100x we will be convinced to place a order for the mailman, ups driver, handyman, kids teacher, pastor or any other "special" person on your gift list😉and have few leftover for your "gift closet"! 

Have a great weekend!!! Hope your enjoying some Fall weather 🍂🍁🎃

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @Pandalady ......Grumpy cat said it best....LOL

Have a nice fall weekend @Spurt and everyone!

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt

What's the Item Number for these:

Thanks again for our weekly smiles & chuckles !!! 

Spoiler