Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 10/21-10/22--HALOS AND ANOTHER COUNTDOWN

@Sandyx3 wrote:

@Spurt

What's the Item Number for these:

Thanks again for our weekly smiles & chuckles !!! 

Spoiler

@Sandyx3

These are a bonus when you purchase a certain quantity of Wen gallons and go on auto delivery-- (breed and size of dog may vary)....-LOL!!!  Just kidding of course...............

..Dog Face on Facebook 2.2

QVC doesnt get it.....when they bring in more pets---whether Chaz's dogs, or Dan Hughes's dogs to demonstrate sofa/chair covers, or whether they use Dan's lambs in a promo, or Carolyn's rabbits....pets bring in a viewing audience for sure...LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt well rain can be a good thing -- we had an absolutely glorious weekend here and I wielded both the battery powered chain saw AND that darn big electric hedge trimmer that I have.  I had good success with trimming the hedges (although the trimmer is so heavy I can only do 15 minutes at a stretch) and didn't manage to whack it into the windows while I was at it. I managed to get the chain on the saw stuck when I was trying to cut down the tree.  So annoying.  I had to take it apart to take the weight off of the blade to push on the trunk and unwedge it.  Always a fun thing to do.  Unfortunately that means the tree is still standing there - which is probably a good thing othewise I could have been whacked on the head.  After extricating the saw blade, I decided that I should call that a day before I got hurt so went on to less strenuous and safer things for the rest of my Sunday.

I hear you about cats and warmth. I was gifted a fuzzy robe a year or so ago and I always leave that draped over the ottoman in the bedroom which is in front of a window so they get the benefit of both sunshine AND the fuzzy soft thing to lay on.

Hope you enjoyed the football this weekend. I didn't watch much - bits and pieces when I came in to get some water none of the teams I cared about were being broadcast.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt well rain can be a good thing -- we had an absolutely glorious weekend here and I wielded both the battery powered chain saw AND that darn big electric hedge trimmer that I have.  I had good success with trimming the hedges (although the trimmer is so heavy I can only do 15 minutes at a stretch) and didn't manage to whack it into the windows while I was at it. I managed to get the chain on the saw stuck when I was trying to cut down the tree.  So annoying.  I had to take it apart to take the weight off of the blade to push on the trunk and unwedge it.  Always a fun thing to do.  Unfortunately that means the tree is still standing there - which is probably a good thing othewise I could have been whacked on the head.  After extricating the saw blade, I decided that I should call that a day before I got hurt so went on to less strenuous and safer things for the rest of my Sunday.

I hear you about cats and warmth. I was gifted a fuzzy robe a year or so ago and I always leave that draped over the ottoman in the bedroom which is in front of a window so they get the benefit of both sunshine AND the fuzzy soft thing to lay on.

Hope you enjoyed the football this weekend. I didn't watch much - bits and pieces when I came in to get some water none of the teams I cared about were being broadcast.

@GinaV24

WOW-you had some incident with that chain saw---please be careful---those tools can turn dangerous....glad you got your hedges done...but getting rid of that tree sounds like a huge job.

So many NFL games were blowouts this weekend and were boring--- several teams didnt even score any points!!!  My team plays tonight......but at least I got a chance to rest....my sister moved a couple weeks ago and I helped her....and this Saturday I helped a friend that's also moving this week- WHEW---Im tired!!!  

Have a good week-take care!  And our cool front with rain was non-existent-- It thundered and rained for about 5 minutes and that was that.....hopefully a nice strong front will be coming this weekend---but the weather forecasters havent been accurate at all--SHEESH!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt You’ve done it again! Thanks for all the adorable pictures! Still laughing!😻😹

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]