Trusted Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 10/14-10/15-GIFTS, GIFTS, and FIRE!

@Spurt Thanks again for finding all these critters that put a smile on my face😁.  I think this is my favorite group of pictures you have done. The Siamese with the long striped legs started it !  I have a boxer/pit mix, and his eyes bug out like the one you put on with the kindles.  He does it when he is getting a greenie though😜

Esteemed Contributor

Love the cat in the long striped leggings!!!!

Have a nice weekend All!!

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Spurt Thanks again for finding all these critters that put a smile on my face😁.  I think this is my favorite group of pictures you have done. The Siamese with the long striped legs started it !  I have a boxer/pit mix, and his eyes bug out like the one you put on with the kindles.  He does it when he is getting a greenie though😜

@Suebdoo

Glad you enjoyed the photos.  That is funny about your dog and the "greenie"...........LOL! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

thanks for doing this for us, @Spurt - I enjoy the photos and the commentary so much each week.  The expressions on the cats faces were priceless

Rainy & humid this morning so I watched Leah while I cleaned up the house.  Not much else to watch on QVC.  I wasn't in the market for more Skechers since I have a couple of pairs of boots like that.  I thought it was interesting as well that they were selling the Fire.  I bought an upgraded one last year so that didn't interest me either.

Sunday is supposed to be a better day weather wise so I'll do some outside work - now that we got some rain, I want to plant the chrysanthemums and pansies.  Supposed to get much cooler next week so maybe I can put the warm weather clothes away now.

Have a good weekend, eveyone!

@GinaV24

HEY GINA! Glad you liked the posts............

We were supposed to get some rain as a prelude to a supposed cool front....but when I woke up...warm and sunny and a tad humid....Woman TongueWoman Frustrated  Hopefully the cool front will come in tommorrow......Keeping my short slees on until i can FEEL the difference for myself...dont trust these weather forecasters....

I watched Leah on Saturday morning....and I swear its was mostly beauty....dont they have enough beauty with all those shows during the week---and special days Tuesday Night Beauty, Friday Night Bauty....and Argan Oil and IT Cosmetics on most every weekend---then they have the Beauty IQ channel (even if their cable doesnt cary it people can still stream the channel)....but thats not enough the beauty products take up what is supposed to be about fashion too (although I question some of the so called "designers" and what they offer)....But come on....how much cosmetics/beauty lines can one buy and use.....SHEESH!!! 

My friend bought an Amazon Fire Tablet when QVC had them on before, but you couldnt get Google Play using the Amazon Fire (or have to go through all kinds of behind the scenes stuff to make it work)---she didnt like that and returned her Amazon Fire, is this new one different???????????

Have a good Sunday and a good week! Happy Chrysanthemum planting........

Image result for siamese cats and fall flowers

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Spurt for the weekly smiles and chuckles !!

Just love your little Minnie Mouse kitty pic !!!!

Image result for cats wearing boots

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt Great kitty photo!  Well we never did get sun and it was damp all weekend long.  I should have been more ambitious and done the planting but after being out in the morning both days running errands and feeling really "damp" even though it wasn't cool, I decided to do inside work instead.

I haven't done much with my amazon fire other than browse the web and download books so I can't really answer the question.  It is frustrating when they tell you it will do things but it doesn't.

I have my transitional clothes on at the moment.  Weather forecasters are predicting cooler air to come thru but right now, it is 67 and humid, so I agree they can't be trusted  Go figure.

Oh well once that cold weather gets here I will be complaining about that, too!

Hope you have a great week.

Valued Contributor

As usual you put a smile on my face...Thank you !!!Love your creativiness !!