Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 1/28-1/29 CANDLES, COSMETICS, AND VACUUMS

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks!

Hope you've managed to shoo those winter doldrums away in your part of the country........BRRRRR!!!!! 

Image result for cats in snow

Okay this week's QVC's programming is rather dull.....

Related image

Of course Saturday kicks off with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS.......and lots of fun fashion....

Image result for cat fashionistas    Image result for farm animals wearing clothes

Image result for puppies wearing clothes  Image result for puppies wearing clothes 

Next up.......SATURDAY MORNING Q---with Kerstin and David Venable .......some can't stand all the excitement of this show...

Image result for cats in chair watching tv

Kerstin is sure to be on some sort of exercise equipment....

feel free to exercise right along with Kerstin....
Image result for cat on treadmillImage result for dog on treadmill

After thn it's more fashion with LOGO...................

Image result for cats and dogs falling asleep

You'll be illuminated with LUMINARA FLAMELESS CANDLES.........

These felines look like candle fans.......

Image result for cats sitting by  candles    Related image

Image result for cats sitting by  candles

Related image  Related image

Gee, I wonder if she decided to stay in QVC's lounge...... because she's back again........Jaime with IT COSMETICS!!!....

Image result for jamie it cosmetics qvc

These beautynistas will be watching....

Image result for dogs wearing makeup  Related imageImage result for dogs wearing makeup  Image result for dogs wearing makeup

If your still awake .......

Image result for cat struggling to stay awake
stay tuned for WHITE SALE PREVIEW-BETTER SLEEP DAYS -WHITE SALE....if your not asleep this will do it folks......give any room an update with linens, home textiles, comforters, sheets, blankets, pillows, quilts, furniture covers, bath accessories and more (ya know the stuff that was left over from Christmas that didn't sell)......

Image result for dogs piled in blankets  Image result for dogs under blankets

Image result for dog on pile of blankets

Image result for cats on pile of blankets

Can you find the cats on this throw......???????????

Image result for cats on pile of blankets  Image result for kitten wrapped in blanket

Next......ACE YOUR SPACE featuring Luminara....this shows the joys of cleaning, tackling clutter, and organizing our home.....

Image result for cats in closet clutter 

Image result for cats on closet shelf

Image result for cats and paper clutter   
Image result for cats in closets

and AFTERImage result for cats sleeping in closet containers

Image result for cats and paper clutter

After all that organization time to take a nap with Serta..........this cats grabbin a nap with a serta sheep.....

Image result for cat with serta sheep

Get ready for quirky host Shawn with THE FIND WITH SHAWN KILLINGER featuring Jaime with IT COSMETICS......I wish QVC would FIND new shows to put on Saturdays.....

Saturday mercifully ends.................

Image result for dog looking sleepy

Let me ask you a riddle.........................

Image result for the riddler

When is a vacuum not a vacuum??????????????????

Related image

The answer is.............................when it's a DYSON of course!!!!!....................

Image result for cat slapping head with paw

I know.... I know.......but what other way could I soften the blow that DYSON will be on all day SUNDAY again!........

Image result for dogs with dyson vacuum    Image result for dogs with dyson vacuum  Image result for cats with dyson vacuum

Show times are at 12-1AM, 3-4AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 5-6PM, 8-9PM....VVROOOOM......

Sunday begins with our old friends CAROLYN & DAN  featuring DYSON and JAIME KERN LIMA....

Dan and he and his wife's new puppy----too cute!

Next up....foodies rejoice....

Image result for cat chef   Related image Image result for dog chef

it's IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID of course!!!.......

Looks like foodies Mary and Tara (with Temp-tations) are getting ready for "the big game".....

As we leave David going through the colors one more time..........we put on our exercise gear and get ready for GET FIT WITH KERSTIN-AERO PILATES (new show, same merchandise)....

Image result for animals doing pilates

She's baaaackkk......Jaime and IT COSMETICS......

Image result for  it cosmetics qvc

It's time for something "new".....well, there's a new show title anyway......it's the second performance of a new QVC show, WE'VE GOT IT WITH MARY BETH & RICK----I don't know what they've got and don't know if I don't want it.......supposedly they will help you find what you love and love what you find at QVC..................

original.jpg

The day......make that ....the weekend.....ends....with fashion.... it's Q's chatty designer, SUSAN GRAVER STYLE-WEEKEND EDITION!.........

Image result for animals in funny fashions  Image result for animals wearing clothes  Image result for cats wearing clothes  Image result for cats wearing clothes  Image result for dogs wearing clothes

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND FOLKS!!!...........................

Image result for tuxedo cat reading by firelight

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 1/28-1/29 CANDLES, COSMETICS, AND VACUUMS

LOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gif

"I wonder if she decided to stay in QVC's lounge......"

=========================

Image result for dogs wearing makeup

283917.gif173836.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

That cat lounging in the coat hangers...lol. Well, I think I could handle some of the Saturday lineup, but the Dyson Sunday is no, no, no. And you know that half of the kitchen show will be devoted to a Dyson demo because 17 hours of sucking up pet hair is just not enough. I bet the Dooney bags are PO'd that Dyson took their Sunday gig. Logo Lock and Animal Dyson, ARE YOU READY TO RUMMMBLLLE. 

Esteemed Contributor

Another Dyson Sunday.......980x.jpg

Honored Contributor

Image result for thank you cat images

Honored Contributor

OMG @Spurt ‼ Those before & after photos of the organized cats 😺 😻 😸 are hysterical 😂

Esteemed Contributor

Sweet Good Morning

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Boy, there's certainly a lot of "stuff" left over after Christmas, lol. Gotta clear that merchandise out of the warehouses (at NON-clearance prices)!! Woman Surprised  Woman LOL

Thanks for the laughs, and enjoy your Q-less weekend!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

LOL, @Spurt great photos and commentary as always.  Wow, I would be afraid to let my kitties that close to a candle flame.  I like my flameless candles but if this is another lantern I will pass.  Bought several over the past year, they are great but I really don't need any more.

The kittens doing pilates photos is priceless.  If only I were so graceful when I do it.  The running joke with my instructor is that when we do the "rolling like a ball", I make the loudest thud on the floor.  but I keep working at it.

Respected Contributor

One of your best works of art yet!!!  Thank you thank you.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth