Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 1/26-1/27 SATURDAY MORNING Q, SLEEP NUMBER, DYSON

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks,

The weather outside may be cold and snowy, what better time to sit back relax and cuddle up with your favorite Berkshire throw and watch QVC.  Let's take a look to what's in store for the weekend...

Watching TV in the most comfortable way. - Imgur

We kickoff the weekend with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS...and stay tuned for more fashion with Carolyn and DENIM & CO....
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, stripes

These fashionistas will be watching---
Never too young to start wearing clothes! These Shai Sphynx babies are keeping warm in their kitten trainers from Sphynx Nudie Patootie!! Happy Holidays!

Montjiro, a dog fashion model. He models hand made clothing by his Japanese owner, Mon't.

Puppies wearing clothes

Toby in his new tie from DIGGIDY DOG, a pro shop for pets (yep, cats, too) in Carmel, California.

This is Bensen wearing his dungarees from Rocstar.(Dog Boutique)

Dog T-shirt + Snapback Set, HANDMADE dog hats, dog tshirts, dog clothes, Dogs hoodie, dog hoodies, dog outfit, puppy clothes, denim t-shirts by puppydoggyclothes on Etsy

with Funny Or Die

French Blue and Peachy Pink. Who's ever seen a pretty grey chicken wearing a string of pearls ? Pop over to my blog for a giggle !

Cute animals 15 pictures #cute-animals #cuteanimals

dog wearing clothes

Irene finally came to visit Petria in the city for a long weekend. She did not sleep well. #SDWC

12 #dogs Celebrating #carnival in #brazil! #carnival2013

Oh my, this is too much!  haha, Repin if this made you smile!
Any excuse to wear a knit poncho    HELLO MONDAY HOWS UR STYLE?

And hang on to your hat ----
Image result for cat wearing funny hat

Its 5 big hours of SATURDAY MORNING Q with Rachel......
Related image
You better get those snacks ready...

Image result for cat on couch watching tv -youtube

Time for DYSON--DESIGNS FOR LIVING....shows at 2PM, 5PM, 8PM and 10 PM
Image result for dyson dog and  vacuum      Image result for dyson dog and  vacuum
Baganistas rejoice----it's DOONEY & BOURKE.......
Image result for cat inside dooney and bourke handbag

Skincare time with TATCHA....

haha dog

Image result for dog and spa

And fittingly, Saturday closes with SLEEP NUMBER....
Cheezburger Image 6573748224
Image result for dog sleep number bed
  HAPPY SUNDAY!

Silhouette Design Store - View Design #23029: snowman

What does QVC have in store for a winter Sunday?  Why, it's SLEEP NUMBER BEDS!!!!.....Shows at 2AM, 6AM, 10AM, 3PM, 7PM, 

Image result for cat on a sleep number bed

Image result for cat on a sleep number bed

Rachel's back with SUNDAY MORNING Q with co-host, Mary...
Image may contain: one or more people

Happy dance, Happy dance, Happy dance...It's IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor

These foodies will be watching!

It's fashion time with ISAAC MIZRAHI LIVE.....and more fashion at 8PM with SUSAN GRAVER STYLE...
Image result for isaac mizrahi qvc

****** Yeah Cats!

Dogs All Dressed Up for Halloween, 7

As my sister once said at a cat show (when we first saw a Cornish Rex breed for the first time) "that cat needs a sweater," and then we turned around to see its owner glaring at us.  This cat looks better with a sweater vest!  Lol!!  :-)

Suzette was overdressed for work - Petria suspects she either has a job interview, a date, or a real ego problem. #SDWC

Spring is in the air with GARDEN PARTY WITH CAROLYN!...
Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing and flower

Watch with a friend.....
This is Jill, a squirrel who was rescued during Hurricane Isaac. She now lives with her unlikely human best friend who gave her a home, and she could not be happier about it.

#funny #dog #angryeyes #flower #yellow #husky

Rick helps you save with Q THE DEALS!.....
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, people sitting, drink and indoor

Image result for cat and money

And we close out the weekend with RADLEY LONDON HANDBAGS!.....
Image result for dog inside radley handbagImage result for dog inside radley handbag
Related image

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FOLKS!.......

In honor of those controversial calls in the NFL games....
Is this cat happy?  NFL Referee Cat Costume - 2012 Halloween Costume Contest
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 1/26-1/27 SATURDAY MORNING Q, SLEEP NUMBER, DYSON

@Spurt-

So many cuties!

Looking at all the things that are on, I never thought I would not want to watch. I rarely do anymore.

Its kind of sad but the end of an era I guess. Its like they all are trying to put on a show and it just seems so insincere to me nowadays. 

But I sure do like your Q Did what?!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Spurt-

So many cuties!

Looking at all the things that are on, I never thought I would not want to watch. I rarely do anymore.

Its kind of sad but the end of an era I guess. Its like they all are trying to put on a show and it just seems so insincere to me nowadays. 

But I sure do like your Q Did what?!Heart

@on the bay

Im glad you like the thread.

You are so right the weekend programming gets worse and worse....I watch less and less....and make fewer and fewer purchases....The Q needs to get new blood in the Buying and Programming Dept....You can look back at my previews from a year ago and its the SAME merchandise they did on the same weekend as last year....Their shuffling of hosts and brand new show titles dont hide the stale products and programming repitition.... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@SpurtToo cute! Love the kitty ref! 😹

Respected Contributor

@Spurt. I wait for this weekend update of the programming more than I do for any show...and if us “old timers” are about done, they are in big trouble.  The millennials will never watch or buy.  I think an end of an era is coming sooner than they think.  They might be “getting it” a tiny bit with more free shipping days/offers. It certainly isn’t 1990’s shopping days now is it?  Thanks for the laughs.......I look forward to these posts. 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt,

Always look forward to your posts, more than the shows!

Much appreciated,

http://www.9to5carwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Thank-You-My-Love-Pics-Wallpapers-images-1024x768.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt another awesome pawsome preview. Love the pictures. Things for me to find something else to do during - Dyson presentations & Sleep Number bed. I'll watch what I've recorded on my DVR and continue to work on my winter project of transferring stuff  I've recorded on VHS tape to DVD's. Amazing how much room those VHS tapes take up so it takes care of two items on my list of things - cleaning up the clutter & having information on a more reliable media.

Here's hoping everyone has a nice weekend.  take care

Honored Contributor

Your fashionistas dress far better than I do for AM Style.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt  Thanks for my giggles, my friend!  Your efforts each week are greatly appreciated. Have a great weekend and stay warm! I found my new purse...item number please!Cat Very Happy

Related image

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Spurt No Q for me. I have fishy plans. 😊4381ED30-C7DB-4996-93F3-B54FE42510B1.jpeg