Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT?PRV 1/21-1/22--SLEEPING AND COOKING!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks.......

I must say QVC found the perfect vendor and theme for their weekend programming......BETTER SLEEP DAYS......and you'll certainly fall asleep watching endless demonstrations of SLEEP NUMBER BEDS!!! 

Image result for cats yawning

Some viewers will just dream of better programming.......die hards can tune in to these fun shows at 12-1AM, 3-4AM, 1PM-2PM, 3-4PM, 5-7PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Image result for cats in pajamas    Image result for cats in pajamas   Image result for dogs in pajamas 
Image result for dogs in pajamasImage result for cats in pajamas   

Wake up from your slumber to see fashion it's AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS

BTW have you noticed, there may be snow on the ground.....but QVC is already bringing out the sandals when they style the models.....

Image result for chickens wearing sandals

And these fashionistas are in tune and are already dressing for spring.....
Image result for dogs wearing sandals

Image result for dogs wearing easter hats      Image result for birds wearing spring bonnetsImage result for cats wearing easter bonnets  Image result for birds wearing spring bonnetsImage result for dogs wearing easter hats    Image result for cats wearing spring hatsImage result for cats wearing spring hatsImage result for dogs wearing easter hats  

Next, grab of cup of java and watch SATURDAY MORNING Q

Image result for squirrel with coffee   Related image

More fashion with LOGO WITH LORI GOLDSTEIN...............

Image result for dogs wearing easter hats
Image result for dogs wearing funny costumes   Related image

Now is the time to refresh your handbag wardrobe......at least that's what QVC believes as they present DOONEY & BOURKE........they make great dog carriers too.....

Related image
Related image  Image result for dogs carried in handbags

Rub a dub dub....and a bowl of suds.....it's PHILOSOPHY - BEAUTY!!!!

Image result for philosophy qvc demonstrations         Image result for cats in suds

Time to get your sparkle on with FACETS OF DIAMONIQUE JEWELRY......

Image result for cats wearing diamonds

And this sleep inducing day ends with another showing of SLEEP NUMBER BEDS---

Image result for cats and sleep number beds meme

and a GOOD NIGHT.....

Image result for dogs in pajamas

What does QVC have cooked up for SUNDAY----funny you asked that because it's COOKING ON Q DAY!!!.......featuring KITCHEN AID!!!

Related image

Start your culinary viewing with KITCHEN UNLIMITED WITH CAROLYN!!!! With special guest---EMERIL LAGASSE----BAAM!!!!  

Image result for carolyn gracie and emeril lagasse

This chef is looking forward to the show.....

Related image

NEXT---hold on to your pots and pans......it's a FIVE HOUR SPECIAL EDITION of IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!  JANE TRACEY will be on board.(the show is so big, one host can't handle it).....there's also a special guest---EMERIL LAGASSE---I bet you foodies and home cooks just can't contain your excitement.....like a pot boiling over...

Image result for cat in kitchen

Related image

If your in the market for what some consider to be overpriced prepared food QVC has the show for you---GOURMET HOLIDAY!!!

Image result for cat chefs

Some viewers have been begging for new products and programming and QVC delivers....well kinda, sorta......more like new show titles, and new hosts combos, BUT unfortunately, it's THE SAME OLE PRODUCTS......Watch the debut of WHAT'S COOKING WITH MARY BETH & RICK!!! (featuring Kitchen Aid).......

Is this QVC's version of the odd couple---one calm and pleasant, the other boisterous and sometimes loud...............watch and you decide.....

Image result for cat with questions

And the weekend wraps up with KITCHEN AID......

Image result for dogs and kitchen aid mixer

Just another thrilling action packed weekend at the Q........

Meanwhile I will be watching some exciting NFL playoffs.....

STEELERS

Image result for nfl steeler cats
                versus

Image result for nfl patriot cats
       PATRIOTS

And..........................................................................

PACKERS                                      
     Image result for nfl packer dogs           
versus

Image result for nfl falcon dogs

FALCONS........

The winners go to the "big game" (as QVC likes to refer to it).....

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND FOLKS!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT?PRV 1/21-1/22--SLEEPING AND COOKING!!!

Just love all those cute pics!  Thanks for sharing.  

Honored Contributor

"FIVE HOUR SPECIAL EDITION of IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!! "

532149.giffaint.giffaint.gifSmiley Surprised

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

At my age, I know how to cook.   I'd just rather eat out now.............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

Awww Smiley Happy would love a kitchen aid mixer but maybe after tax returns, maybe a pink one for valentines day Smiley Happy but in other news my son had the same jammies as the pit puppy and cat, they pull them way better lol

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you for my weekly giggles!  I just adore the doxie in the "Quacker Factory"--ish pjs.  How cute!  Also love Buddy the doxie from "The Secret Life of Pets"!Cat Very Happy

PS:  From the ATL:  Go Falcons!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the laughs, we will be watching,

Image result for pug in pajamas images

Esteemed Contributor

Wow @Spurt sleeping & cooking - well both of those things sound great for the weekend unless it means watching it on TV.  Think I'll plan a sleepfest of my own and do some baking too since they are predicting a rainy weekend.  Like you, I too will be watching the playoff games and mostly skipping QVC's offerings!

Love the photos.  The one of the Siamese cat made me smile since I can imagine mine giving me a "look" just like that if I put a hat on her head.  Neither of mine are into "dressing" up.  Snuggling under the afghan with me - oh yes.

enjoy the weekend all -

Respected Contributor

@Spurt sometimes I think I must have been asleep while I cooked as it's done on autopilot.

Snow predicted all weekend, AGAIN, and cabin fever is setting in, but Q programming for the weekend is still not enticing. I call this kind of programming (computers, mattresses, Lazy Boy, etc.) couple purchases, the stuff they show on weekends when both parties are more likely to be home and typically mutually agree to buy. I don't see this changing, so I rarely watch.

Esteemed Contributor

The baby chick with the head scarf is adorable! I also like the rooster wearing sandals.

The headline of the post "sleeping and cooking": does that mean a person can cook while they're sleeping? LOL. Just kidding.....

We have cable now, but I haven't watched any of the shopping channels. If I was interested in buying something, I might watch, but I don't need anything right now. Besides, this weekend are the Championship games.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain