Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT?PRV 1/21-1/22--SLEEPING AND COOKING!!!

sorry to hear you were sick @Spurt hope you are feeling better now.  The weather has been weird here too but I would rather NOT have snow that I have to shovel or drive in.  Rain, well, we need the rain for the drought issue so I'm OK with that.  It's winter anyway.

I looked at several items on the gold shows but I also looked at what I already have and decided to not splurge on anything.  Although speaking of HSN, they had the inspiralizer for sale at a better price than I've seen anywhere else and since I have wanted to try it, I went ahead and ordered it.  I have a friend who uses hers a lot - maybe it will inspir-e me!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24

Hey Gina! Thanks for your get well wishes......I'm feeling better ......if you bought stock in Kleenex you should receive a nice dividend I think I scared my kitties when I coughed and coughed......

Well The Inspiralizer sounds interesting I hope you enjoy using it and have a lot of fun creating some interesting dishes......be in-spired! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

LOL product placement now? @Spurt well I guess it works in some ways but I seldom notice those kinds of things unless it is "odd".

@GinaV24

This was a while back, and I don't remember which movie, but it was in a movie theater and not a TV movie, but you couldn't help but notice a certain product manufacturer must have put up some money to produce the film because it was a bit OBVIOUS how this one product was just placed EVERYWHERE on the set.......a bit of an overkill---LOL!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@stevieb@GinaV24

Here's an interesting bit of news regarding our favorite gold buyer.....he's no longer with QVC.  Someone mentioned it in another thread.  If you go to his Linkedln profile it shows QVC as his previous employer 1994-2016.

How bout that!!!.....I guess someone, somewhere got tired of seeing the decline in jewelry sales on the financial reports and actually did something about it...... is there a perhaps a slimmer of hope that someday other lines will be evaluated as well.......