Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 1/20-1/21 CLEANING & COOKING.............

@cancun08 wrote:

Yessirreee.......it's  football for me!!!

@cancun08

Yep NFL............

.Image result for cat wearing football helmet

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

@Spurt  Thanks for another fun filled weekend thread.   While you are watching the Eagles on their road to victory, I will definitely be watching the cooking show.  Doing that is particularly good for my diet.

I just wish I could do this with my kitty.

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000237 EndHTML:000038567 StartFragment:000038090 EndFragment:000038336 StartSelection:000038090 EndSelection:000038336 SourceURL:https://community.qvc.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/28/message-id/98810Reply to Message - Blogs & Forums

best-vacuum-for-cat-litter.jpg

I am not allowed to even brush her.

I would do this too and take the sheet off THEIR loveseat.

Esteemed Contributor

Mary's cat, Jasper, looks thrilled with the QVC shows. Woman LOL

Any cat I ever had was afraid of the vacuum, so I'm amazed at the photo of a cat accepting it. 

No QVC this weekend for me;  not with the NFL Conference games on. I'm pulling for the Vikings because of the Superbowl being in Minnesota. I have nothing against the Eagles, so I won't be upset if they win. I just want NE out. If the Patriots win Sunday, I hope they eventually lose in the Superbowl. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt 😹 You did it again! Still 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!

Thanks so much! ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

another great preview @Spurt. My cats would NEVER let me get near them with a vaccum.  they go sit on top of the bookcase until I put that noisy thing away.  Even under a rug would not be safe for them!

Yep sounds like another weekend to avoid QVC viewing. I don't need another vac or any of the cooking stuff.  I've been pulling unused kitchen items out and donating them so I refuse to watch in fear that I would impulse buy and have another "gee what do I do with that??" moment or have to ship it back & waste that $.

Supposed to be a warm and dry weekend for a change - the first one since Christmas in this area so I'm going to celebrate by going outside and picking up sticks!  Doesn't that sound exciting?  LOL but hey someone has to do it and fresh air that is not freezing sounds good to me.

Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be the one rooting against the Patriots.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

Mary's cat, Jasper, looks thrilled with the QVC shows. Woman LOL

Any cat I ever had was afraid of the vacuum, so I'm amazed at the photo of a cat accepting it. 

No QVC this weekend for me;  not with the NFL Conference games on. I'm pulling for the Vikings because of the Superbowl being in Minnesota. I have nothing against the Eagles, so I won't be upset if they win. I just want NE out. If the Patriots win Sunday, I hope they eventually lose in the Superbowl. 

@teganslaw

Hi TEGAN!

Yep, I don't think that Mary's cat, Jasper, is impressed that his pet parent is on TV!

Most pets HATE vacuums...I had a Beagle that chased the vacuum and tried to bite it!!! But when she found out she wasnt very successful...she would run and hide too....So the photos of a lovefest between cats, dogs, vacuums beg the question HOW DID THEY DO IT????????? Cat LOL

The only shows I watch on Q on the weekend is AM STYLE and then no more for me....Im so tired of seeing vacuums and Argan Oil and IT Cosmetics on the Q's program guide....And even when the NFL season is over the Sunday shows have nothing that will interest me and have me watching!!!...They used to have some neat kitchen gadgets and things I didnt see in local stores....whenever Im flipping channels on Sunday I see the high priced blender, or Keurig, or the ever present copper cookware, or outdated electronics........ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!  There's better things I can find to do when the NFL season ends................

I too want the Pats knocked out by the Jags...........The Eagles are our rivals so I am not cheering them on, but they are a good team and am just looking for a good game to watch....and it would be nice to see the Vikings win with the Super Bowl being played in their city............That would be fun!

Have a good weekend and hoping for some good football games!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

another great preview @Spurt. My cats would NEVER let me get near them with a vaccum.  they go sit on top of the bookcase until I put that noisy thing away.  Even under a rug would not be safe for them!

Yep sounds like another weekend to avoid QVC viewing. I don't need another vac or any of the cooking stuff.  I've been pulling unused kitchen items out and donating them so I refuse to watch in fear that I would impulse buy and have another "gee what do I do with that??" moment or have to ship it back & waste that $.

Supposed to be a warm and dry weekend for a change - the first one since Christmas in this area so I'm going to celebrate by going outside and picking up sticks!  Doesn't that sound exciting?  LOL but hey someone has to do it and fresh air that is not freezing sounds good to me.

Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be the one rooting against the Patriots.

@GinaV24

I think cats view the vacuum as their natural enemy!!!  How those people get them to tolerate the vacuum is indeed a mystery.....Cat LOL

After being iced in for a few days...but at least the temps have warmed up and the ice has melted especially happy for my sidewalk and the roads...well now we got drizzle and big rain in the forecast for Sunday---good day to stay in and watch the NFL Conference games!!! GO JAGS & VIKES!

Glad to here your weather has also improved, and GINA there is no shame in picking up sticks....that sounds so much BETTER and more interesting than watching Q's weekend programming!  LOL!!!  There is no temptation (pardon the pun) in the ITKWD shows anymore its the same limited products---copper cookware, blenders, choppers, or expensive prepared food....vaccums, or electronics...No more interesting gadgets to tempt me....Already have a fairly new vacuum and blender...dont need another.....

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Spurt for your dedication to put smiles on our faces.  Loved the doxies and other furbabies!  That "Doggy Dooney" is so cute!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
@Pandalady wrote:

Thank you @Spurt for your dedication to put smiles on our faces.  Loved the doxies and other furbabies!  That "Doggy Dooney" is so cute!:catvery-hap 

@Pandalady

Image result for doxie thank you