Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW-MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

well I just wanted to say thank you for another wonderful year of "Q did what!" It's been my weekly "weekend guide" of humor!!!!

I thank you for your hard work, quick wit & of course, pet pics that absolutely fit perfectly ....and of course, your valuable time!  I'm telling you again you could have the next best selling book now that Erma Bombeck is no longer with us!  Instead of the title "looking out the kitchen window" parodies you could title it "Through the QVC customers eyes!" Or something like this.

I am honestly loving being home with my family but I sure should had practiced more patience & got to the gym more - as my 6 yr old granddaughter knows everything & has more energy than I imagined!  Certainly not like my kids ... guess times were different back in the 80s...one look from me they "ran"! Hmmmm doesn't work with her!!!!  I'm lovingly exhausted is it 6:30 am Tuesday (12/26) yet (myflight home) I need a day to recover before they come to my house!!!😉

IMG_2309.GIF

May you have a blessed & wonderful Christmas!  And a great 2018 too!!!

⛄️☃️🎅🏻😀😀

homedecor1

@homedecor1

Thank you for your kind words about the post...it allows me a way to vent (about QVC's awful programing) and the critter pix allow me to laugh at the same time...

Well it sounds like you are enjoying your family, but yes I totally understand how a 6 year old can wear you out physically and patience wise.....LOL!!!!  I wish there was a way we could transfer the energy those youngster's have to us!!!  Smiley Wink 

I babysat a friend's 6 year old grandson for a couple of hours and he's a good boy, well disciplined and very polite, but still he was very very active, and a bundle of energy...He played with my cats and even wore them out....they went to take a nap under the bed....Cat LOL  Thankfully a snack and the Cartoon Channel amused him until his granny came and got him............

Well I hope you get some rest and recuperate and recover.  Have a safe trip home--Take Care!

And a Very Merry Christmas to you and your family! 

Image result for glitter merry christmas

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Spurt Thank you so much for brightening up every weekend with your fantastic posts‼️‼️ Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Even my morkie, Allie, says Merry-Merry with her Christmas stocking (that I cannot even get away from her to stuff)! 😃😃😃

F58D60BC-5FDE-41C7-AD50-FBA555F9BF6F.jpeg

@Caaareful Shopper

Thanks for your kind comments....

Your Allie is just ADORABLE!!!................Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@katiescarlett wrote:

@Spurt   I have basically been off the boards for a few weeks, but wanted to come on to wish you a wonderful Christmas and a happy 2018.  Hopefully Mr. Puff won't be sending you any pictures without my knowledgeWoman Wink  I will be able to keep a much better eye on him once I retire June 30 (WOOHOO!!).  I am getting a taste of it over the Christmas holidays with 12 days off from work.

The horses have a big apple for each waiting for them for Christmas morning, and I will split a can of Blue Buffalo Santa Stew for the dogs.  The cats will get some treats.

Happy Holidays to all the other faithful readers and lovers of SPURT's most enjoyable posts each week.  It is a much more fun way to determine if there is anything worth watching on Q, better than just the program guide, that's for sure!

@katiescarlett

Hey KATIE I've missed you, good to see you! 

WOW--A little over 6 months to your retirement---see time has gone fast, and will go even quicker and before you know it June 30th will be here and then ---WOOHOO!!!-but be prepared the way I hear it you'll be busier than ever once you retire...LOL!!!  I hope you speed towards your retirement date and I wish you all THE BEST---Have a happy and healthy retirement! Woman Very Happy

It sounds like you and all the critters are ready to celebrate Christmas!!!  And yes keep an eye on that Mr Puff

Image result for chocolate lab merry christmas

Thank you for being a friend and a faithful supporter of my Critter Q Preview---afterall it is better to laugh then to scream or get frustrated over that Q programming which seems to get more dismal every week................

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HEALTHY & PROSPEROUS 2018!

Image result for horse merry christmas

Related image

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @Spurt for all the smiles & chuckles in 2017!

Merry Christmas & Happy New 2018 to All !!

Related image

Respected Contributor

@Spurt Merry Christmas!

Trusted Contributor

Merry Christmas @Spurt !!! Thank you for all of your wonderful posts! You always make a good day great!😊

Honored Contributor

@Spurt, these posts are the best. QVC should pay you for the publicity.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Spurt - I enjoy your column every week.  Wishing you and all of the group here a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.