Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!

@SHIRAZ wrote:

Spurt, the programming may be boring as can be, but your critter picks are some of your best.  I love the "smiles" and the "foodies."  (Not the David doll!)  And then there's the crayons, which there's just no words for . . .

I give you

@SHIRAZ  Hi SHIRAZ!!!  Thank you for your nice words---you are too kind!

But I have to give credit where it's deserved....to all the felines and canines and of course to the pet parents who post these wonderful photos that make everyone smile!!

Have a enjoyable weekend and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Handy @handygal2, you are a cruel, cruel woman and I am LIVID with you... You earlier reported that the beloved... Logo Lock was sold out and it isn't. There I was protrate on the floor, crying and writhing in desperation and all along the feedbag, er, handbag was available and in no fewer than EIGHTEEN colors, all on SIX EASY PAY... Oh, but you're a mean one handy... Now, for those going through the sheer desperation of withdrawal, given this is to be an entire weekend without a presentation of this bag... Here, this is for you... in olive...

Woman Wink

Logo.png

@stevieb: WHAAAAT??? I searched the Q's site for Dooney Logo Lock bags, and all that came up was the suede variety. I don't get it!! So sorry to have led you and others astray! I hope you can still salvage the rest of your evening after l ruined a good portion of your day. :-(

ETA: l solved the mystery. I had searched the Q's site for "Dooney and bourke logo lock bag." That was my big mistake. I didn't use the word "handbag." Shame on me! I thought "bag" meant the same thing as "handbag," but apparently the Q's site didn't agree, LOL. And BTW, the vaunted bag is available "as is" at a greatly reduced price in 2 colors!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Handy @handygal2, you are a cruel, cruel woman and I am LIVID with you... You earlier reported that the beloved... Logo Lock was sold out and it isn't. There I was protrate on the floor, crying and writhing in desperation and all along the feedbag, er, handbag was available and in no fewer than EIGHTEEN colors, all on SIX EASY PAY... Oh, but you're a mean one handy... Now, for those going through the sheer desperation of withdrawal, given this is to be an entire weekend without a presentation of this bag... Here, this is for you... in olive...

Woman Wink

@stevieb: WHAAAAT??? I searched the Q's site for Dooney Logo Lock bags, and all that came up was the suede variety. I don't get it!! So sorry to have led you and others astray! I hope you can still salvage the rest of your evening after l ruined a good portion of your day. :-(

Oh but it runs far deeper than that @handygal2... but somehow, I'll pick up the shattered pieces and soldier on...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Well @Spurt (handy, this will look familiar to you) given our mutual love for the weather morons, I just HAD to share the lastest (and not so greatest...) with you. More ridiculous weather on the horizon here in the Qwapitol... We've had more ups and downs than a yo-yo and if those guessing at the weather are to be believed, we're in for yet more, including a rainy, humid Christmas Eve Day in the 70's, which is just pure misery, and a sunny Christmas Day in the 60's...  Then showers and temperatures in the 50's and 60's through New Years. Please, somebody just pull the plug now and get this dog overwith... Beyond festive... Shaking my head in wonderment and disgust... Utter and complete disgust... Where's winter...? 

@stevieb  Well they say misery loves company so I'll pull up a chair....forecast is just as miserable here---SIGH!!!  After briefly enjoying some seasonal brisk cool weather we have been informed that the temperatures will rise and we will have a somewhat unseasonabley WARM Christmas Eve & Christmas Day--- highs at 70....DREADFUL JUST DREADFUL......and get this--- one channel is predicting and even warmer Friday----82 degrees----YIKES!!!  But another channel is predicting a  slight cool down to 68 for the high!!! ......who does one believe...Woman Frustrated  Your absolutely right---WHERE IS WINTER!!!!  I know around here we don't expect a white Christmas .....but usually it's nice and chilly--- in the low 40's!!!  (we got gyped out of "fall" and now cool weather for Christmas )...Woman Frustrated  I TOTALLY empathize and sympathize.....Woman Sad  Maybe I should exchange the Christmas decorations for some nice Easter ones....

Exactly @Spurt or plan a beach trip... I was earlier threatening to take down the tree and decorations and simply call it a day... The weather idiots had been predicting a harsh winter for us this year. What I'd like to know is where the heck is it... Oh wait, I know. It'll hit just as we're expecting spring...

Christmas movies tonight on TCM and AMC... Don't forget...

@stevieb  I think I'll contact DS and tell her ditch the Italian Christmas feast and instead let's have a picnic in the park instead (fried chicken and potato salad seems much more appropriate).....of course some of the weather morons are predicting showers and some aren't....so who knows if we need umbrellas....

And what happened to El Nino that was supposed to bring us BELOW average temperatures along with rain....

Thanks for the reminder on the movies.....I have Christmas In Conneticut on right now......Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Well @Spurt (handy, this will look familiar to you) given our mutual love for the weather morons, I just HAD to share the lastest (and not so greatest...) with you. More ridiculous weather on the horizon here in the Qwapitol... We've had more ups and downs than a yo-yo and if those guessing at the weather are to be believed, we're in for yet more, including a rainy, humid Christmas Eve Day in the 70's, which is just pure misery, and a sunny Christmas Day in the 60's...  Then showers and temperatures in the 50's and 60's through New Years. Please, somebody just pull the plug now and get this dog overwith... Beyond festive... Shaking my head in wonderment and disgust... Utter and complete disgust... Where's winter...? 

@stevieb  Well they say misery loves company so I'll pull up a chair....forecast is just as miserable here---SIGH!!!  After briefly enjoying some seasonal brisk cool weather we have been informed that the temperatures will rise and we will have a somewhat unseasonabley WARM Christmas Eve & Christmas Day--- highs at 70....DREADFUL JUST DREADFUL......and get this--- one channel is predicting and even warmer Friday----82 degrees----YIKES!!!  But another channel is predicting a  slight cool down to 68 for the high!!! ......who does one believe...Woman Frustrated  Your absolutely right---WHERE IS WINTER!!!!  I know around here we don't expect a white Christmas .....but usually it's nice and chilly--- in the low 40's!!!  (we got gyped out of "fall" and now cool weather for Christmas )...Woman Frustrated  I TOTALLY empathize and sympathize.....Woman Sad  Maybe I should exchange the Christmas decorations for some nice Easter ones....

Exactly @Spurt or plan a beach trip... I was earlier threatening to take down the tree and decorations and simply call it a day... The weather idiots had been predicting a harsh winter for us this year. What I'd like to know is where the heck is it... Oh wait, I know. It'll hit just as we're expecting spring...

Christmas movies tonight on TCM and AMC... Don't forget...

@stevieb  I think I'll contact DS and tell her ditch the Italian Christmas feast and instead let's have a picnic in the park instead (fried chicken and potato salad seems much more appropriate).....of course some of the weather morons are predicting showers and some aren't....so who knows if we need umbrellas....

And what happened to El Nino that was supposed to bring us BELOW average temperatures along with rain....

Thanks for the reminder on the movies.....I have Christmas In Conneticut on right now......Woman Very Happy

They're clueless... Or, like I said, along about the time folks are anticipating spring all hades will break loose... Maybe I'll go out on the terrace and grill some hotdogs for Christmas dinner... CIJ all over again...

Yep, I have Christmas in Connecticut on too @Spurt... As close as I'll get to a White Christmas, which is also being shown...

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Woman Wink

Logo.png

ETA: l solved the mystery. I had searched the Q's site for "Dooney and bourke logo lock bag." That was my big mistake. I didn't use the word "handbag." Shame on me! I thought "bag" meant the same thing as "handbag," but apparently the Q's site didn't agree, LOL. And BTW, the vaunted bag is available "as is" at a greatly reduced price in 2 colors!

Oh be still my heart @handygal2... now you're just taunting and teasing me...

Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Well apparently the Logo Lock police are out to get me.  I have posted TWICE in this thread tonight  (Success!  Go to your post.)  and BOTH times my witty reply has disappeared without a trace!  The gist is a couple of hours ago I scrolled through a "Weekend Preview" that the Q presented me, and the Logo Lock was on the list!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Big Sister wrote:

Spurt, they certainly made me smile, so thank you.

I think my favorite is the cat holding the cheese PUFFS bag with the color orange on his mouth.  Love it!

I agree!  But how will I enjoy all this festive programming without the infamous D&B logo lock presentation...

Honored Contributor

Poinsettas are red

Noses are too

No getting ahead

Same old ho ho ho on you.

I am not a poet...my brain isn't made that way.  But this is what came to mind looking at the schedule for the weekend before Christmas.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHIRAZ wrote:

Well apparently the Logo Lock police are out to get me.  I have posted TWICE in this thread tonight  (Success!  Go to your post.)  and BOTH times my witty reply has disappeared without a trace!  The gist is a couple of hours ago I scrolled through a "Weekend Preview" that the Q presented me, and the Logo Lock was on the list!

Oh the sheer unmitigated joy of it all... Joy-joy-joy...