Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 26,868
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!


@3cupcakes wrote:

@SPURT. Gee, i  didn't think you could outdo those wonderful kitty/dogs w/antlers photos, but this post w/those furry smiles are just the best! 

 

I was was a little grumpy until I read your post & now the grumpies are gone thanks to laughing thru your entire post.

 

you put a lot of work into theses funny posts & it is appreciated!

 

i'm done shopping, thankfully, & can just sit w/some eggnog now & be grateful to enjoy the season.....& a few more weeks of football.  🙂

 

wishing you a very Merry Christmas & happy new year.......w/more funny postings !!🌲

 


@3cupcakes  Hi 3CUPCAKES!!!  I appreciate your kind comments .....thank you so much! Cat Very Happy

 

Since your shopping is done, you definitely deserve to sit back and relax with your favorite beverage and enjoy the season it!!!

 

I can't believe the regular football season is nearing it's end it went way too quickly....Woman Sad  I think the NFL should play 82 games like the NBA Woman Very HappyWoman Wink

 

Have a VERY Merry Christmas !!!!  Take Care Now!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Posts: 26,868
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!


@jackthebear wrote:

@SPURT  something is wrong

 

no D&B Logo lock is on the schedule


@jackthebear @stevieb  @handygal   It's a sign the apocalypse is upon us.......how can we survive a weekend without the LOGO......Woman SadWoman WinkWoman LOL  Hang tough folks, hang tough......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor
Posts: 798
Registered: ‎06-27-2010

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!

Spurt, the programming may be boring as can be, but your critter picks are some of your best.  I love the "smiles" and the "foodies."  (Not the David doll!)  And then there's the crayons, which there's just no words for . . .

 

I give you

 

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 26,868
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!


@handygal wrote:

Hi, Spurt. Thanks for the adorable, hilarious photos, as always. Thankfully, l finished all of my Christmas shopping, none of which was done at the Q. The only 3 items l bought from them this holiday season was a Bixby ring at a great price, for myself, and 2 food items, also for moi: Germack trail mix w/white chocolate chunks and peanut butter cups, and Mrs. Prindable's caramel apple assortment. There goes the diet! Now the Q can start selling their weight loss and fitness "New Year, New You" products (as they will be, prematurely, this weekend). But not to me, as l've learned a long time ago that resolutions are made to be broken. In this house, it's "new year, old me."

 

So funny about the Vionic marker demonstration being the precursor to adult coloring books. Make that X-rated coloring books, seeing what the end result was, LOL.  ;-)

 

Have a great, stress-less last weekend before Christmas!


@handygal  HI HANDYGAL!!!  Glad you liked the photos....

 

Well enjoy your purchases.....and take some time out to sit back and relax since you got all your shopping done....Woman Very Happy

 

OMG......I SHUDDER in anticipation at all the NEW YEAR, NEW YOU programming on the horizon for the Q----  I like your idea better..."new year, old me"......Woman LOL  I'm not into making new year resolutions either.....LOL!!! 

 

Have a great weekend and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Posts: 26,868
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!


@mewsmomtoo wrote:

Hi @SPURT, terrific preview as always! I just love Grumpy Cat & was happy to see her included again :-D  I havent done one blessed Christmas thing except try to listen to some music. Actually that's not true, I have watched a lot of the Hallmark movies. I'm a sucker for the romances & sappy dramas. Guess I will have to get some things done this week, especially for my nephews. They both got jobs in the past week so I am really happy for them! Take care, Merry Christmas to you, your SO & Figgy & Puddin'!! ♡♡♡


@mewsmomtoo  Hi MEWS!!!!  I just had to include Grumpy Cat she perfectly describes what's going on at QVC---LOL!!! 

 

I've been enjoying some Christmas music myself .......  I'm waiting for TCM to show my favorite Christmas movies.......  Well good luck on that shopping for your nephews and CONGRATS to them for landing jobs!!!  Not an easy task these days......... 

 

Thank you for your holiday wishes----Rumor is that Santa Paws got Figgy & Puddin a couple of cat toys and some kitty treats....Cat LOLCat Very Happy

 

I wish you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  Take Care!!! 

 

P.S. GO SPURS GO!!!  Woman Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor
Posts: 798
Registered: ‎06-27-2010

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!


@stevieb wrote:

@handygal wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@SPURT  something is wrong

 

no D&B Logo lock is on the schedule


@jackthebear: Oh, my word! Could it be that the logo lock bags SOLD OUT??

 

l just checked, and YES, THEY DID!! (Except for the suede ones). I knew that had to be the only reason they're not on the schedule, LOL.


As you both must know @SPURT @handygal, I am, of course, completley devastated to have to get by without yet another presentation of the Logo Lock bag... I don't know if I can go on... 

 

 


I don't know.  I made a purchase a short while ago (NOT a gift) and a page came up for a weekend preview.  So I took a quick scroll through and the Logo Lock was on there!  Must be in a "Gift" show since D&B does not have a dedicated 2-hour show scheduled.  I won't know if they show it or not since I won't be watching.  If anybody sees it, please update us on here because the suspense will be killing me! 

 

(Oh, and if it's showing sold out, that would just be in the OLD colors.  I'm sure they are bringing all new ones.) Smiley LOL

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 59,414
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!

[ Edited ]

@SPURT wrote:

@3cupcakes wrote:

@SPURT. Gee, i  didn't think you could outdo those wonderful kitty/dogs w/antlers photos, but this post w/those furry smiles are just the best! 

 

I was was a little grumpy until I read your post & now the grumpies are gone thanks to laughing thru your entire post.

 

you put a lot of work into theses funny posts & it is appreciated!

 

i'm done shopping, thankfully, & can just sit w/some eggnog now & be grateful to enjoy the season.....& a few more weeks of football.  🙂

 

wishing you a very Merry Christmas & happy new year.......w/more funny postings !!🌲

 


@3cupcakes  Hi 3CUPCAKES!!!  I appreciate your kind comments .....thank you so much! Cat Very Happy

 

Since your shopping is done, you definitely deserve to sit back and relax with your favorite beverage and enjoy the season it!!!

 

I can't believe the regular football season is nearing it's end it went way too quickly....Woman Sad  I think the NFL should play 82 games like the NBA Woman Very HappyWoman Wink

 

Have a VERY Merry Christmas !!!!  Take Care Now!


What, you mean they don't...? Oh, I get it. It just seems like it...

 

Woman Very Happy Woman Surprised Woman Wink


In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
Posts: 59,414
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!

[ Edited ]

Handy @handygal, you are a cruel, cruel woman and I am LIVID with you... You earlier reported that the beloved... Logo Lock was sold out and it isn't. There I was protrate on the floor, crying and writhing in desperation and all along the feedbag, er, handbag was available and in no fewer than EIGHTEEN colors, all on SIX EASY PAY... Oh, but you're a mean one handy... Now, for those going through the sheer desperation of withdrawal, given this is to be an entire weekend without a presentation of this bag... Here, this is for you... in olive...

 

Woman Wink

 

 

Logo.png


In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
Posts: 26,868
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!


@stevieb wrote:

Well @SPURT (handy, this will look familiar to you) given our mutual love for the weather morons, I just HAD to share the lastest (and not so greatest...) with you. More ridiculous weather on the horizon here in the Qwapitol... We've had more ups and downs than a yo-yo and if those guessing at the weather are to be believed, we're in for yet more, including a rainy, humid Christmas Eve Day in the 70's, which is just pure misery, and a sunny Christmas Day in the 60's...  Then showers and temperatures in the 50's and 60's through New Years. Please, somebody just pull the plug now and get this dog overwith... Beyond festive... Shaking my head in wonderment and disgust... Utter and complete disgust... Where's winter...? 


@stevieb  Well they say misery loves company so I'll pull up a chair....forecast is just as miserable here---SIGH!!!  After briefly enjoying some seasonal brisk cool weather we have been informed that the temperatures will rise and we will have a somewhat unseasonabley WARM Christmas Eve & Christmas Day--- highs at 70....DREADFUL JUST DREADFUL......and get this--- one channel is predicting and even warmer Friday----82 degrees----YIKES!!!  But another channel is predicting a  slight cool down to 68 for the high!!! ......who does one believe...Woman Frustrated  Your absolutely right---WHERE IS WINTER!!!!  I know around here we don't expect a white Christmas .....but usually it's nice and chilly--- in the low 40's!!!  (we got gyped out of "fall" and now cool weather for Christmas )...Woman Frustrated  I TOTALLY empathize and sympathize.....Woman Sad  Maybe I should exchange the Christmas decorations for some nice Easter ones....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Posts: 59,414
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!

[ Edited ]

@SPURT wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Well @SPURT (handy, this will look familiar to you) given our mutual love for the weather morons, I just HAD to share the lastest (and not so greatest...) with you. More ridiculous weather on the horizon here in the Qwapitol... We've had more ups and downs than a yo-yo and if those guessing at the weather are to be believed, we're in for yet more, including a rainy, humid Christmas Eve Day in the 70's, which is just pure misery, and a sunny Christmas Day in the 60's...  Then showers and temperatures in the 50's and 60's through New Years. Please, somebody just pull the plug now and get this dog overwith... Beyond festive... Shaking my head in wonderment and disgust... Utter and complete disgust... Where's winter...? 


@stevieb  Well they say misery loves company so I'll pull up a chair....forecast is just as miserable here---SIGH!!!  After briefly enjoying some seasonal brisk cool weather we have been informed that the temperatures will rise and we will have a somewhat unseasonabley WARM Christmas Eve & Christmas Day--- highs at 70....DREADFUL JUST DREADFUL......and get this--- one channel is predicting and even warmer Friday----82 degrees----YIKES!!!  But another channel is predicting a  slight cool down to 68 for the high!!! ......who does one believe...Woman Frustrated  Your absolutely right---WHERE IS WINTER!!!!  I know around here we don't expect a white Christmas .....but usually it's nice and chilly--- in the low 40's!!!  (we got gyped out of "fall" and now cool weather for Christmas )...Woman Frustrated  I TOTALLY empathize and sympathize.....Woman Sad  Maybe I should exchange the Christmas decorations for some nice Easter ones....


Exactly @SPURT or plan a beach trip... I was earlier threatening to take down the tree and decorations and simply call it a day... The weather idiots had been predicting a harsh winter for us this year. What I'd like to know is where the heck is it... Oh wait, I know. It'll hit just as we're expecting spring...

 

Christmas movies tonight on TCM and AMC... Don't forget...


In my pantry with my cupcakes...