Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!

@handygal2 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Spurt  something is wrong

no D&B Logo lock is on the schedule

@jackthebear: Oh, my word! Could it be that the logo lock bags SOLD OUT??

l just checked, and YES, THEY DID!! (Except for the suede ones). I knew that had to be the only reason they're not on the schedule, LOL.

As you both must know @Spurt @handygal2, I am, of course, completley devastated to have to get by without yet another presentation of the Logo Lock bag... I don't know if I can go on... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Hi @Spurt, terrific preview as always! I just love Grumpy Cat & was happy to see her included again :-D  I havent done one blessed Christmas thing except try to listen to some music. Actually that's not true, I have watched a lot of the Hallmark movies. I'm a sucker for the romances & sappy dramas. Guess I will have to get some things done this week, especially for my nephews. They both got jobs in the past week so I am really happy for them! Take care, Merry Christmas to you, your SO & Figgy & Puddin'!! ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

l just checked, and YES, THEY DID!! (Except for the suede ones). I knew that had to be the only reason they're not on the schedule, LOL.

As you both must know @Spurt @handygal2, I am, of course, completley devastated to have to get by without yet another presentation of the Logo Lock bag... I don't know if I can go on... 

LOL, @stevieb!!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Well @Spurt (handy, this will look familiar to you) given our mutual love for the weather morons, I just HAD to share the lastest (and not so greatest...) with you. More ridiculous weather on the horizon here in the Qwapitol... We've had more ups and downs than a yo-yo and if those guessing at the weather are to be believed, we're in for yet more, including a rainy, humid Christmas Eve Day in the 70's, which is just pure misery, and a sunny Christmas Day in the 60's...  Then showers and temperatures in the 50's and 60's through New Years. Please, somebody just pull the plug now and get this dog overwith... Beyond festive... Shaking my head in wonderment and disgust... Utter and complete disgust... Where's winter...? 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

I give you a googleplex of hearts!!  Would have liked to have seen your casting call!!

@Justice4all  Thank you for your kind comments!!! 

Have a good weekend & Merry Christmas!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@tiffanyj wrote:

Yay! I think I'm hearing Easy Pay on Saturday! You caught my attention with the pic of the Boston Terriers! This is my Zoe!20140519_140109.jpg

@tiffanyj  Hi tiffanyi----What a cute pup!!!  Give him a hug for me....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

I'm laughing so hard that I accidentally hit CANCEL button instead of post to you!!!!

this is your best ever and those pets where do you find them!!! Between their cute faces and your quips to match their expressions I'll be laughing every time I check out Q over the weekend!

I think you'd have a best seller if you put together a book - I'd buy it! My husband said to me what is funny I said you've got to read this! He agreed hilarious and he's not even a Qwatcher!!!

Have a great weekend. I know I'm going to relax and enjoy some cooler temps heading to FL!!! Yeah maybe we can get to open the windows!!🌴💃🏻😀🎄

@homedecor1  Hi HOMEDECOR1---

Happy to hear that my post gave you and your hubby a nice laugh!!!  And I appreciate your kind words.....

Gee, Florida is cooling down and our area is warming up.....Can we trade?????? Woman Wink

Have a good weekend and Happy Holidays!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Uh, you would be SO wrong @Spurt.... I can and did finish out all the Christmas shopping without David or his kitchen... In fact, I finished it off with very little help from QVC. This weekend's stinko programming will be completely unnecessary, as is so often the case...

@stevieb   Why of course you finished out your Christmas shopping, I know you purchased a boat load of callous removers and epilators....oh what a fun time you will have with your guests on Christmas Day....how lovely just think a wonderful day of hygiene awaits! Woman WinkWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

Spurt, they certainly made me smile, so thank you.

I think my favorite is the cat holding the cheese PUFFS bag with the color orange on his mouth.  Love it!

@Big Sister  Hi BIG SISTER......glad the post gave you a smile.......that kitty with the Cheese Puggs gave me a chuckle too......

Take Care!

Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

I don't know about that.  I just scrolled through the "Weekend Preview" and the Logo Lock was on there!  (Maybe it's just a permanent resident!)  Anyway, I won't know if they show it because I won't be watching.  Maybe it will make an appearance in a "Gift" show since D&B doesn't have a 2 hour show scheduled.  If anybody sees it, please post on here and let us know.  THe suspense will be killing me!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."