Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks.......

Hohoho......we are coming down to the Christmas Holiday stretch......

Image result for christmas cat stretching

And I bet y'all are busy Santa's little helpers as you get everything ready for the big day........

Image result for christmas cat stretching     Image result for cats dressed in Christmas costumes

Let's take a peek----it's SUPER SATURDAY GIFT SPECIAL!

So let's pull up Santa's sleigh and see what we have here........

Why it's a lovely CANON CAMERA to capture all those family holiday photos....

Shows are at 12-1AM, 9-10AM, 2-3PM, 5-6PM, 9-10PM------be sure to get yours for all those wonderful Kodak....errrr......Canon moments----Let's see those smiles---
Image result for dogs smiling             Image result for dogs smiling  Image result for dogs smiling                  Image result for cats smiling  

There's always that grumpy one that doesn't want their photo taken...

Image result for dogs smiling

After you enjoy all that photographic programming.....pile up those gifts under the tree with not one, but TWO shows of MUST HAVE GIFTS, SATURDAY MORNING GIFTS, and the BIG FINALE-----GREAT GIFTS!!!

Tired of gift shows......there's a break in the "action" from 3-5PM with our old friend....PHILOSOPHY.....it's not too late to smell like lemon custard or candy canes.......

WOW!!!  So much excitement even for Santa....

It's SUNDAY and not a creature was stirring to watch QVC......not even a mouse!

For those brave souls not willing to check out the malls, QVC offers LAST MINUTE HOLIDAY GIFTS----And what does QVC entice shoppers with....well the calendar may say December, but it's never too early to start...."New Year, New You".....so QVC brings out a GARMIN VIVOFIT ACTIVITY & SLEEP TRACKER!!!  ....OH MY!!! 
Image result for cats sticking tongue out

Puuuurrrfect for those on your list wanting to get in shape....

And that goes for canines too...

Of course, you can't close out the holiday shopping without IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!

The foodies will be happy....

Image result for pets eating christmas dinner

Image result for pets eating christmas dinner    Image result for pets eating christmas dinner

And in between GIFT GUIDE, UNDER THE TREE, MUST HAVE GIFTS ......  take a break with leg art and VIONIC WITH ORTHAHEEL FOOTWEAR....

Image result for qvc vionic orthaheel   Image result for qvc vionic orthaheel       Image result for qvc vionic orthaheel

Maybe this is how the adult color books got their start.....

Image result for cats with crayons

And QVC's gift mania ends for the weekend with FOUR big hours of GREAT GIFTS!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND FOLKS.......

And GRUMPY CAT has a special message for QVC.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!

I give you a googleplex of hearts!!  Would have liked to have seen your casting call!!

Occasional Contributor

Yay! I think I'm hearing Easy Pay on Saturday! You caught my attention with the pic of the Boston Terriers! This is my Zoe!20140519_140109.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Spurt

I'm laughing so hard that I accidentally hit CANCEL button instead of post to you!!!!

this is your best ever and those pets where do you find them!!! Between their cute faces and your quips to match their expressions I'll be laughing every time I check out Q over the weekend!

I think you'd have a best seller if you put together a book - I'd buy it! My husband said to me what is funny I said you've got to read this! He agreed hilarious and he's not even a Qwatcher!!!

Have a great weekend. I know I'm going to relax and enjoy some cooler temps heading to FL!!! Yeah maybe we can get to open the windows!!🌴💃🏻😀🎄

Honored Contributor

Uh, you would be SO wrong @Spurt.... I can and did finish out all the Christmas shopping without David or his kitchen... In fact, I finished it off with very little help from QVC. This weekend's stinko programming will be completely unnecessary, as is so often the case...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Spurt, they certainly made me smile, so thank you.

I think my favorite is the cat holding the cheese PUFFS bag with the color orange on his mouth.  Love it!

Valued Contributor

@Spurt. Gee, i  didn't think you could outdo those wonderful kitty/dogs w/antlers photos, but this post w/those furry smiles are just the best! 

I was was a little grumpy until I read your post & now the grumpies are gone thanks to laughing thru your entire post.

you put a lot of work into theses funny posts & it is appreciated!

i'm done shopping, thankfully, & can just sit w/some eggnog now & be grateful to enjoy the season.....& a few more weeks of football.  🙂

wishing you a very Merry Christmas & happy new year.......w/more funny postings !!🌲

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  something is wrong

no D&B Logo lock is on the schedule

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, Spurt. Thanks for the adorable, hilarious photos, as always. Thankfully, l finished all of my Christmas shopping, none of which was done at the Q. The only 3 items l bought from them this holiday season was a Bixby ring at a great price, for myself, and 2 food items, also for moi: Germack trail mix w/white chocolate chunks and peanut butter cups, and Mrs. Prindable's caramel apple assortment. There goes the diet! Now the Q can start selling their weight loss and fitness "New Year, New You" products (as they will be, prematurely, this weekend). But not to me, as l've learned a long time ago that resolutions are made to be broken. In this house, it's "new year, old me."

So funny about the Vionic marker demonstration being the precursor to adult coloring books. Make that X-rated coloring books, seeing what the end result was, LOL.  ;-)

Have a great, stress-less last weekend before Christmas!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Spurt  something is wrong

no D&B Logo lock is on the schedule

@jackthebear: Oh, my word! Could it be that the logo lock bags SOLD OUT??

l just checked, and YES, THEY DID!! (Except for the suede ones). I knew that had to be the only reason they're not on the schedule, LOL.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~