Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 12-19/20----LAST MINUTE GIFTS!

@SHIRAZ wrote:

Well apparently the Logo Lock police are out to get me.  I have posted TWICE in this thread tonight  (Success!  Go to your post.)  and BOTH times my witty reply has disappeared without a trace!  The gist is a couple of hours ago I scrolled through a "Weekend Preview" that the Q presented me, and the Logo Lock was on the list!

@SHIRAZ  Here is a trick that I got from Chynna Blue if you click your avatar picture and on the right hand side of the screen what you typed might be in AUTO SAVED....check it out....this saves LOTS of frustration!!! 

But I wouldn't be surprised if the LOGO LOCK POLICE were on patrol and didn't want anything bad said about the "beloved" handbag....why it's become a QVC INSTITUION! Woman Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Poinsettas are red

Noses are too

No getting ahead

Same old ho ho ho on you.

I am not a poet...my brain isn't made that way.  But this is what came to mind looking at the schedule for the weekend before Christmas.  

@CalminHeart  Hi CALMIN ..... LOVED your poem!!!!  QVC is certainly the GRINCH that STOLE CHRISTMAS (or decent Christmas shopping that is)....

Image result for cat dressed like a grinch

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  I feel sorry for the poor flowering plants and trees.....with this warm weather means spring so they spout and blossom and then some artic blast will suddenly appear and kill their efforts......

Image result for cats with blooms on their head

I don't mention the word HOT DOGS......one of my DS's favorite foods.....(wierd taste in NFL QBs and wierd taste in food)..not that I don't mind a good one every now and then, but if she had her way every lunch and dinner outing would be at some place that serves HOT DOGS.....But yes, I think it would be VERY festive for you to grill some hot dogs with all the different kinds of various toppings to create various styles and tastes for your Christmas dinner....BTW will you be using a grill purchased from QVC to cook them Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

you, @stevieb, are hilarious!  Your wit keeps me in stitches!  Your olive Dooney post made my day, tho I don't have a clue how to attach my post to your comment so here it is by itself.  🙂

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt.  Yes, the gridiron season is too short for me too.   Tho the way my team's injuries are mounting up, the poor guys probably couldn't take a much longer season.

I will admit that I'm not above watching post season reruns on the NFL station.  😊

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes wrote:

you, @stevieb, are hilarious!  Your wit keeps me in stitches!  Your olive Dooney post made my day, tho I don't have a clue how to attach my post to your comment so here it is by itself.  🙂

Glad to provide a chuckle @3cupcakes. And no problems, I saw your post !!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

But yes, I think it would be VERY festive for you to grill some hot dogs with all the different kinds of various toppings to create various styles and tastes for your Christmas dinner....BTW will you be using a grill purchased from QVC to cook them Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

Oh come on @Spurt...  You have to ask?

That would be one big negatory there, good buddy...

Honored Contributor

@Spurt... Oh wow, now I'm actually craving a hot dog...

Respected Contributor

All the pretty kitties and cute puppies!  Love them all. Skipping QVC and its programming (no I don't need a camera and surely don't need to watch whatever Sunday brings either) in favor of wrapping the gifts I have already and doing some cleaning.  Sunday will be more baking for family.  My brother doesnt' bake but he likes home made cookies so I make them every year as part of his present.

Love the preview as always Spurt.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb @Spurt while I agree that it is too warm for December I am not willing to borrow trouble and have a harsh winter like last year.  Personally I hate shoveling snow.  It if would only snow on the ski resorts, that would be fine with me.  Having to deal with it on the driveway, roads & house, well PLEASE don't jinx us and call down snow on us!