Valued Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW-12/12-13!!! UNBELIVABLE!!!

@Spurt  Hi, spurt!  Welcome back!  All I can say about the kitties & dogs w/antlers is........thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  🙂

Have a great Sunday!  I'm looking forward to football...I just can't do any more technology presentations for hours & hours & hours.

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Hope you had a nice vacation. You can rest your brain as the cute pic of the bunny said it all - boring, dull and gave me all the humor I needed! The kitties in their reindeer ears and Santa hats are so darn cute! Just dont know why kitties won't wear their reindeer ears or Santa caps

...  They weren't having it little spoiled brats lol!

Well one good thing it's NOT another VitaMix for Sunday....just an outdated IPad with cheap foreign techical support, accessories you won't use or need...but 6 EZ pays! Try calling that tech support! Ugh that makes me crazy....

Good thing I'm keeping the b&m stores in business and getting my exercise from walking the malls! 

Have a a good week!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@3cupcakes wrote:

@Spurt  Hi, spurt!  Welcome back!  All I can say about the kitties & dogs w/antlers is........thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  🙂

Have a great Sunday!  I'm looking forward to football...I just can't do any more technology presentations for hours & hours & hours.

@3cupcakes  Hi 3cupcakes!!!  Glad you enjoyed the kitty and canine "reindeer"....

Have a great Sunday---they are actually showing my team on our regional coverage (but I don't know if that's good or bad---will have to see how they do---LOL)......I just don't know why QVC doesn't tape these lengthy presentations and just rerun them over and over and over again......NOTHING OF INTEREST THERE!!! Woman Frustrated

Take care and have a great day and good week!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

Hope you had a nice vacation. You can rest your brain as the cute pic of the bunny said it all - boring, dull and gave me all the humor I needed! The kitties in their reindeer ears and Santa hats are so darn cute! Just dont know why kitties won't wear their reindeer ears or Santa caps

...  They weren't having it little spoiled brats lol!

Well one good thing it's NOT another VitaMix for Sunday....just an outdated IPad with cheap foreign techical support, accessories you won't use or need...but 6 EZ pays! Try calling that tech support! Ugh that makes me crazy....

Good thing I'm keeping the b&m stores in business and getting my exercise from walking the malls! 

Have a a good week!!!

@homedecor1  Hi HOMEDECOR--- I just don't know why kitties won't cooperate even if it's just for a couple moments just enough time to get that cute Christmas photo.....I guess kitties have their own agenda and they seem to be the ones in charge of us --- we feed them, change their litter box, and provide them with catnip and toys...yep talk about SPOILED BRATS..Woman LOL

I have been shopping locally this year (although my gift list is not very large)......and yes an added bonus is getting that exercise from walking in the malls---just don't make the mistake that I occasionally do and stop somewhere for a treat at the food court---LOL!!!

Happy Shopping and have a great week! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I see from the boards that Mary is a host in training now.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Boy, did I open a can of worms.  On the suggestion board, I suggested that "enough already with the computers."  Boy, the nasty replies.  It was like being attacked by the WENners!  The usual defenders of QVC made their appearances, (you know who they are).  Sheesh.  Just because I don't want to see any more computers!

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@katiescarlett wrote:

I saw that too @katiescarlett...  Spurt @Spurt, you got your wish...

Woman LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@katiescarlett wrote:

I saw that too @katiescarlett...  Spurt @Spurt, you got your wish...

Woman LOL

@stevieb   It appears MIRACLES do happen during the Christmas season...Woman WinkWoman Very HappyWoman Very HappyWoman Very HappyWoman Very Happy  Warp speed ahead Capt Kirk!!!

@katiescarlett @stevieb Well it had to happen she posted all those fashion selfies and someone was bound to notice ...... Woman Wink  I just hope she brings in her cat, Jasper,as her co-host! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honestly, @Spurt and @katiescarlett... so much for Larry, Moe and Curly on that other thread...  aka "See No-Hear No-Speak No"... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Honestly, @Spurt and @katiescarlett... so much for Larry, Moe and Curly on that other thread...

@stevieb @katiescarlett  same ole same ole.......I think it's tme the pom poms were put away....

@stevieb @katiescarlett  Gee I wonder is that how some get all those easy pay offers.......and the suggestions are so clever....Woman Wink