Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 11/7-8, GIFTS, GIFTS, GIFTS, and MORE GIFTS!

@Spurt LOL another purrfect and barktastic preview.  I had to go get the car iinspected Saturday morning so I only saw a few minutes of AM style before I had to go so I didnn't miss my window of opportunity to sit in line wasting gas with a lot of other people to get my emissions checked.  Oh well the good news is the car passed!  Yay!

Great fun as always, Spurt.  The philosophy lady with the red bow made me laugh out loud. 

I actually meant to watch Jill's home show but fell asleep before it came on.  Oh well does't matter, I'm shopping elsewhere for the holidays.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OH MY!! It just wouldn't be the holidays without morethanablender, so @Spurt @GinaV24  and the rest of the ladies, your prayers have been answered... your fondest wishes have been fulfilled... your fantasy has come to life... your wildest dreams have come true... The Vitamix will yet again... be the featured product this coming Sunday. All day. So if you ever had plans to unplug your television and toss it out the window, Saturday night would be a great time to put that plan to work...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb @Spurt of course it has to be a Vitamix!  Hmm let's see, what could I possibly do on a Saturday night?  I will think of something to be sure.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24@stevieb 

Well GINA--as for Jill's Show---ya didn't miss anything Woman Wink  And the same goes for AM Style you were better off taking care of getting your car inspected

And STEVIE as much as my DS likes practical gifts---she wouldn't have anything to do with what the Q offers---LOL!!

And unfortunately ladies it appears this dismal QVC programming will continue throughout the gift giving season....

Oh yes the return of Mr. Mike's "favorite" QVC item ......... they make wonderful teacher gifts and such a bargain---fill up your gift wing...Woman Wink

Let's not forget Saturday's offering either---the LOGO LOCK and the rest of the Dooney gang....and they really need that many shows just to run through the Logo colors.....I mean really the Logo Lock deserves to have a special framed photo in the halls of West Chester...Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@GinaV24@stevieb 

Well GINA--as for Jill's Show---ya didn't miss anything Woman Wink  And the same goes for AM Style you were better off taking care of getting your car inspected

And STEVIE as much as my DS likes practical gifts---she wouldn't have anything to do with what the Q offers---LOL!!

And unfortunately ladies it appears this dismal QVC programming will continue throughout the gift giving season....

Oh yes the return of Mr. Mike's "favorite" QVC item ......... they make wonderful teacher gifts and such a bargain---fill up your gift wing...Woman Wink

Let's not forget Saturday's offering either---the LOGO LOCK and the rest of the Dooney gang....and they really need that many shows just to run through the Logo colors.....I mean really the Logo Lock deserves to have a special framed photo in the halls of West Chester...Woman Frustrated

And what makes you think there isn't one...?

It's like a stadium @Spurt, but instead of like a Ring of Honor, it's the Walk of Shame... and there's the Logo Lock, right in between the Vitamix and the Heel Scraper... Fascinating tour, by the way. It's like being forced to watch every Q weekend show there ever was... I understand the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections is forcing offenders to attend, using it as a crime deterrent... You know, sort of a 'scared straight' kind of thing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...