Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 11/21-22 PHILOSOPHY & GUESS WHAT?

@teganslaw wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

wasn't D&B on last weekend?  Silly me of course it was.

This is why they can stock their outlet stores with 40% off and more when they sell here for 0% off 

I swear they could just show last weekends shows as this upcoming and send the hosts home and who would know??

Probably no one would know if they showed last weekends shows, because no one would be watching!  Some of those cats look like they're planning revenge. I wouldn't turn my back on them.

SPURT,: Sorry to hear about your sister's cat, Padme.  That was thoughtful of you to offer suport, but I can understand why she wanted to be alone. It will take awhile for her to get over the grieving. It's been a year, and, although the worst is over, I still miss my cat, Lucky.

@teganslaw  Thank you for your condolences for Padme.....that is just one of the toughest and hardest things about having a furbaby....  I can understand how you still miss Lucky......I miss my kitties too....SIGH!!! Cat Sad

Boy Tegan you hit the nail on the head---I think your absolutely postively RIGHT!!!---no one would know about the repeats because a lot of us haven't been watching--LOL! Cat LOL

Have a good weekend! Good Luck to your Colts---or should I say Good Hasselbeck Cat Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Fona wrote:

SPURT:  I think we could all cite in advance what is going to be shown each weekend, so it never fails to surprise me that QVC is continuing with the utter boredom of it all.  I know the reason is that obviously a lot of people are buying this stuff anyway but how can QVC be missing how much MORE money they could be making if they showed a more interesting variety of items that their ex-customers would come back for...?  Anyway, one thing I do sign on for is your weekly post and this week it is as great as ever - well, I mean the photos, not the items mentioned.  Grumpy Cat is at her grumpiest, those two little hamsters deserve a special mention, and the mother cat and kitten stretching up the cabinet doors are adorable, just to mention a few.  I do think QVC should give you a bonus for getting so many totally disinterested customers to sign on to read your weekly post (and who knows, might then find something they do want to buy).  I hope you - and all of your other posters - have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

@Fona  Hi FONA!  Glad you liked the photos---and thanks for your kind comments...The mom cat and kitten stretching up at the cabinet doors was a favorite of mine too.....And of course Grumpy Cat is a fav too.....

Take Care!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Hi Spurt. LOL!!-- That Philosophy gal posing with 2 gingerbread "mascots" is another doozy, like last week. And the David V. Cabbage Patch Kid pix are also a hoot! I'd love to have my own custom-made likeness doll. I guess that's a perk of the rich and famous, lol.

Every weekend (and every day, for that matter) is the same-old same-old. The Q ran out of new ideas a long time ago. I'm glad you haven't run out of cute and funny photos. So many of us look forward to them every weekend! Have a good one!

@handygal2  Hi HANDYGAL---Those gingerbread "mascots" made me laugh too.....

Perhaps David should have the doll host IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID that way he can take the Christmas season off....LOL!

Thanks for your nice comments!

Enjoy the weekend!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

I'd already peeked ahead to see what was coming up... As if this week and weekend weren't frightening enough, I squared my shoulders, mustered all my intestinal fortitude, and dared to look ahead for the next several weeks... I'm warning you, it's not for the faint of heart. There is nothing remotely festive (fresh, interesting, entertaining, appealing, so on and on and on and on...) happening here... My gosh, QVC has attained the ultimate in pathetic...

@steviebYou are INDEED a BRAVE BRAVE soul for taking a peek!!!!   A TERRIFYING task!!!  QVC has indeed transcended from BORING into PATHETIC!!!  (great adjective) .....

Why the hosts are even using the same mantra the Q has used for the past several years---all the joy and none of the craziness...Woman Tongue  Even the marketing gurus don't know what to say anymore....why they've even run out of those clever show titlesWoman Tongue

Regular Contributor

The kitty asleep on ipad, that glow... so cute.  I finally found link to insider and saw the "4-way coat" that Susan has been talking about for TSV thanksgiving.  Removable vest liner and fur hood.  Doesn't look like the fur can be removed by itself like the ole "road kill" coat, which by the way is finally at last clicks (small only)... so close to being GONE for good!

Took a sneak peak at December, and not looking any better on "new" tsv's for me at least.  Just more or less  "improved" versions (new colors!) of the old ones, keruig, epilator, kitchen aid, etc, etc, etc....

All I have left to buy are a few gift cards and I am DONE and DONE for Christmas shopping. 

Not sure which is worse, seeing the same or products or HEARING the same sales pitches for all the products!

Esteemed Contributor

ha, same old song, same old song and dance.  Supposed to be a nice weekend here - although it will finally be seasonably cool. Think I'll work on my gift list by shopping on the mall or online.  I haven't watched QVC on the weekend, other than AM style, in weeks now so I think I'll skip it again this weekend and I know for absolutely sure I won't be watching over the long Thanksgiving weekend.

Love the pictures -- I'm not sure what that one cat is doing but it looks as painful as the Saturday Morning Q gift shows are to me!

Thanks @Spurt for the fun read and the great pictures.

Gina

Honored Contributor

Oh, those poor long-suffering cats.  The closer I got to the end, the harder it became to hold those chuckles in.  And why would I want to hold them in anyway!   Another masterpiece by our dear @Spurt

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@lynnsy wrote:

The kitty asleep on ipad, that glow... so cute.  I finally found link to insider and saw the "4-way coat" that Susan has been talking about for TSV thanksgiving.  Removable vest liner and fur hood.  Doesn't look like the fur can be removed by itself like the ole "road kill" coat, which by the way is finally at last clicks (small only)... so close to being GONE for good!

Took a sneak peak at December, and not looking any better on "new" tsv's for me at least.  Just more or less  "improved" versions (new colors!) of the old ones, keruig, epilator, kitchen aid, etc, etc, etc....

All I have left to buy are a few gift cards and I am DONE and DONE for Christmas shopping. 

Not sure which is worse, seeing the same or products or HEARING the same sales pitches for all the products!

@vicalynn  Hi LYNNSY---now who could forget the INFAMOUS "road kill coat".....and now Susan and the Q will present a new coat as the TSV for Thanksgiving.....let's hope the reviews turn out better for this one.....LOL!!!!

I agree I love the kitty sleeping on the ipad----cute kitty indeed! Cat Very Happy

CONGRATS on getting your holiday shopping done---now you can relax and enjoy the holidays---great feeling isn't it!!!

That is a difficult choice---the repetitive products or the repetitive sales speech----some I'm sure customers could recite them without help from the hosts!!!  

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

ha, same old song, same old song and dance.  Supposed to be a nice weekend here - although it will finally be seasonably cool. Think I'll work on my gift list by shopping on the mall or online.  I haven't watched QVC on the weekend, other than AM style, in weeks now so I think I'll skip it again this weekend and I know for absolutely sure I won't be watching over the long Thanksgiving weekend.

Love the pictures -- I'm not sure what that one cat is doing but it looks as painful as the Saturday Morning Q gift shows are to me!

Thanks @Spurt for the fun read and the great pictures.

Gina

@GinaV24  Hi GINA!!!  Enjoy the cool fall weather and yes good time to work on your gift list either locally or online at other retailer!!!! 

My viewing habits are the same as yours I watch AM Style (or at least its on in the background---sometimes all the beauty products or seeing the designers I am not overly fond of, make me go do something else until the uninviting parts of the show are over!!!Woman Frustrated

Glad you liked the post and pix!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

Oh, those poor long-suffering cats.  The closer I got to the end, the harder it became to hold those chuckles in.  And why would I want to hold them in anyway!   Another masterpiece by our dear @Spurt

@GingerPeach  Hi HOMEGIRL---some of those kitties don't appear to be either fond of gift wrapping, computers/tablets or don't like Philosophy products (perhaps they don't enjoy lotion that smells like the food ....LOL!!! 

Glad the post gave you a chuckle!!!

Take Care!