Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 11/21-22 PHILOSOPHY & GUESS WHAT?

[ Edited ]

QVC seems to take a que (pardon the pun) from the old Four Tops hit record, "it's the same old song".......and so it is with yet MORE ....OUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY, WEEKEND GIFT GUIDE!!! 
Image result for the four tops the same old song

I knew you'd be "thrilled" with that announcement!--
Image result for cats looking annoyed wearing christmas outfits    Image result for cats looking annoyed wearing christmas outfits

And the featured product is PHILOSOPHY----happy happy joy joy!!! 

Image result for cats looking annoyed wearing christmas outfits

Who wants to smell like gingerbread.....

Shows are at 12-2AM, 3-4AM, 6-7AM, 2PM-4PM, 11PM-12AM.......

After the Philosophy Show it's AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS!  She'll be presenting gifts for all the fashionistas on your list.....

Like these .....

Image result for cats looking annoyed wearing christmas outfits     Image result for cats looking annoyed wearing christmas outfits   Image result for cats looking annoyed wearing christmas outfits   Image result for cats looking annoyed wearing christmas outfits     

Next, FOUR big hours of SATURDAY MORNING GIFTS---

Get ready to fill that gift wing with QVC's GIFT GUIDE show from 4-7PM.....

Image result for cats and wrapped presents   Image result for cats and wrapped presents   Image result for cats and wrapped presents   Image result for cats and wrapped presents

And don't forget the bubble wrap for those fragile items....

Image result for cats and wrapped presents

To close out SATURDAY it's OUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY- A MONTH OF HOLIDAY DEALS---(it's more like months and months, and months, of their holiday deals...)

Image result for cats doing funny things

And the day ends with a Philosophy Show---

And what's on tap for Sunday you may ask........

On the other channels it's NFL FOOTBALL!!!!

Image result for cats in football uniform   Image result for cats in football uniform

But on QVC----get ready folks---COMPUTERS AND TABLETS are  featured....ZZZZZZZZZZ

Image result for cats playing with computers and tablets

Why these shows can be quite "exciting"....   

Image result for cats with computers and tablets          Image result for cats playing with computers and tablets

Image result for cats playing with computers and tablets       Image result for cats playing with computers and tablets       

The shows are from 12-1AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM....that's a lot of computing....

Of course, it wouldn't be a Sunday without IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!

And I'm sure you want to hear all about the origin of Argan Oil .....enjoy JOSIE MARAN ARGAN OIL COSMETICS ....Or perhaps finding something else to do.....

Be it with friends...

Image result for cats playing with computers and tablets      Image result for cats playing with strange friendsImage result for cats playing with computers and tablets     Image result for cats playing with computers and tablets      Image result for cats playing with each other   Image result for cats playing with strange friends   Image result for cats playing with strange friends   Image result for cats doing funny things

Or on your own...

Image result for cats playing with computers and tablets   Image result for cats playing with computers and tablets   Image result for cats playing with computers and tablets   Image result for cats doing funny things   Image result for cats doing funny things

Then it's a return engagement of DOONEY AND BOURKE!!!!

Image result for qvc dooney logo lock

And then it's the big finale.....

OUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY-- A MONTH OF HOLIDAY DEALS --  FIVE BIG HOURS!!! 7PM-12AM!!!

Image result for cats in santa costumes   Image result for cats in santa costumes
HO HO HO!!!! 

Image result for cats in santa costumes

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND FOLKS!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 11/21-22 PHILOSOPHY & GUESS WHAT?

That's why I rarely watch QVC any more.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Spurt you did an outstanding job putting this together. You put a smile on my face because this is all true. Good job.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cats did it for me!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Hi Spurt. LOL!!-- That Philosophy gal posing with 2 gingerbread "mascots" is another doozy, like last week. And the David V. Cabbage Patch Kid pix are also a hoot! I'd love to have my own custom-made likeness doll. I guess that's a perk of the rich and famous, lol.

Every weekend (and every day, for that matter) is the same-old same-old. The Q ran out of new ideas a long time ago. I'm glad you haven't run out of cute and funny photos. So many of us look forward to them every weekend! Have a good one!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd already peeked ahead to see what was coming up... As if this week and weekend weren't frightening enough, I squared my shoulders, mustered all my intestinal fortitude, and dared to look ahead for the next several weeks... I'm warning you, it's not for the faint of heart. There is nothing remotely festive (fresh, interesting, entertaining, appealing, so on and on and on and on...) happening here... My gosh, QVC has attained the ultimate in pathetic...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

SPURT:  I think we could all cite in advance what is going to be shown each weekend, so it never fails to surprise me that QVC is continuing with the utter boredom of it all.  I know the reason is that obviously a lot of people are buying this stuff anyway but how can QVC be missing how much MORE money they could be making if they showed a more interesting variety of items that their ex-customers would come back for...?  Anyway, one thing I do sign on for is your weekly post and this week it is as great as ever - well, I mean the photos, not the items mentioned.  Grumpy Cat is at her grumpiest, those two little hamsters deserve a special mention, and the mother cat and kitten stretching up the cabinet doors are adorable, just to mention a few.  I do think QVC should give you a bonus for getting so many totally disinterested customers to sign on to read your weekly post (and who knows, might then find something they do want to buy).  I hope you - and all of your other posters - have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

wasn't D&B on last weekend?  Silly me of course it was.

This is why they can stock their outlet stores with 40% off and more when they sell here for 0% off 

I swear they could just show last weekends shows as this upcoming and send the hosts home and who would know??

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

wasn't D&B on last weekend?  Silly me of course it was.

This is why they can stock their outlet stores with 40% off and more when they sell here for 0% off 

I swear they could just show last weekends shows as this upcoming and send the hosts home and who would know??

Probably no one would know if they showed last weekends shows, because no one would be watching!  Some of those cats look like they're planning revenge. I wouldn't turn my back on them.

SPURT,: Sorry to hear about your sister's cat, Padme.  That was thoughtful of you to offer suport, but I can understand why she wanted to be alone. It will take awhile for her to get over the grieving. It's been a year, and, although the worst is over, I still miss my cat, Lucky.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw @jackthebear @Fona @stevieb @handygal2 @milkmade @panda1234

I just don't know why QVC doesn't go to taped program....why not!!!  As Solomon rightly said, "nothing new under the sun"...... or snow....or rain or cloudy skies for that matter!!!!  I mean really---ya got to pity the poor hosts that have to present the same thing over and over and over and over AGAIN!!!  Add in uncompetitive prices and in some cases outrageous shipping charges, and then there's the "try me fee"...ya know it's near the Christmas season known for it's miracles and all I gotta say is QVC staying in business IS a definite MIRACLE!!!!  Oh I know QVC has it's "fan club" that will purchase anything and everything their favorite host offers...BUT there are so many of us once loyal customers who aren't buying or watching these days....I think the Execs are like that band ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL and seem to be concerned about expanding their horizons to India and Brazil instead of keeping their home fires burning right here at QVC USA!!!  A MIRACLE indeed!!! 

Image result for a christmas miracle

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”