Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 11-14/15---BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AND A BLENDER!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks!

More gift shows are on there way this weekend.......

Image result for cats looking annoyed wearing santa hat

And of course it wouldn't be a Saturday without AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS!

All the fashionistas will be watching for gift ideas...

Image result for cats looking annoyed wearing santa hat       Image result for cats looking annoyed wearing santa hat     Image result for cats dressed in christmas attireImage result for cats dressed in christmas attireImage result for cats looking annoyed wearing santa hat

Image result for cats looking annoyed wearing christmas outfits

And QVC's featured item for this OUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY weekend is DOONEY AND BOURKE!!!.......

Be sure to pick up a LOGO LOCK for everyone on your gift list....the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker!!!!

Image result for dooney logo lockImage result for dooney logo lock  

Show times are at---12:00-2AM, 6-7AM, 2-4PM, 6-8PM, 10PM-12AM

Then it's 4 big hours of SATURDAY MORNING GIFTS with DOONEY & BOURKE & LORI GREINER

Image result for kerstin lindquist and david venable      Image result for david venable and kerstin

It looks like this show has inspired folks to hop in the  car and go to the mall.....

Image result for cat driving car   

Image result for cat driving car   Image result for cats driving cars

Or some may decide to take public transportation to their nearest shoppingcenter...

Image result for cat driving car

A popular brand at the Q, 2 hours of WEN Hair & Body Care......

Image result for dogs shampooing   Image result for dogs shampooing

And in between 2 more Dooney shows it's MUST HAVE GIFTS----QVC's promo reads, "
Tired of getting half-hearted "Thank You's" for your holiday gifts? Then tune in to Must-Have Gifts, and give them what they really want this holiday."

Sorry QVC but no one on my list wants a callous remover, epilator, blender, vacuum, mixer, Flashpad, Poo-pourri or Twister Trax.......and don't forget those draw string gift bags....

Image result for qvc epilator    Image result for poo pourri qvc toilet bowl

A real snoozer for some....

Image result for cats under the Christmas tree   Image result for cats under the Christmas tree

And the final Dooney show brings it all to a close....

Image result for cats under the Christmas tree      Image result for cats under the Christmas tree

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!!  Looking for a real treat .....watch NFL football
     Image result for cats wearing nfl jerseys

BTW those feline teams are doing well---both the Panthers and Bengals are undefeated!!!

If your into seeing various commodities made into a soup or sauce....it's that ole weekend warrior, our old friend, VITAMIX---it's more than a blender ya know....These "exciting" shows are on at
12-1AM, 8-9AM, 11AM-12PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM

SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN AND DAN ---GIFTS--VITAMIX.....On Dan's Facebook page he said that his outside Christmas lights will be done this weekend....sounds like a fun alternative to QVC's boring programming......I think  I'd prefer seeing Dan string lights.

And the foodies are just clamoring to watch 4 big hours of IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID featuring---you guessed it---VITAMIX!!!  There's sure to be some fun Thanksgiving recipes....

Image result for dogs at thanksgiving dinner    Image result for vitamix green sauces

Yum Yum pumpkin pie.......

Image result for dogs at thanksgiving dinner

More riveting television with GREAT GIFTS featuring---you guessed it---VITAMIX!!!

Image result for cats with vitamix blender    Image result for cats with vitamix blender

For a change of pace it's another 2 hours of WEN!!!

Image result for dogs shampooing

That flipping of hair to the left and right is always exciting to watch....

Image result for pets using wen shampooing

Of course there's a big finale with OUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY---A MONTH OF HOLIDAY DEALS--ALL SPECIAL OFFERS---and the Vitamix will make one last weekend appearance.....

Just another exciting gift weekend at the Q...

I hope all that blending hasn't left you exhausted...

Image result for cats under the Christmas tree

Have a good one folks!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 11-14/15---BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AND A BLENDER!

Hi Spurt.  Looks like nothing is going to be demanding my attention this weekend.  I have to say your weekend reviews are always not just entertaining, but so educational!  I mean, who knew that Princess Beatrice's facinator was the hot new look in headwear for kitty fashionistas?

Beatrice.jpg

Way to go, stylin' cats!

But I have to say my absolute favorite this week are the Thanksgiving dinner serving dogs.  Either some major photoshopping  or some doggie drugging or hypnotizing going on.

Image result for dogs at thanksgiving dinner

Happy Weekend!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

Oh goody, but I'm still waiting for the ultimate deal on flashlights.  The one they had last month didn't do it for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt

Just when I thought your weekly synopsis of the "BEST BLACK FRIDAY DEALS" couldn't get any better -- OMG I am laughing so bad I think my kitties think I've really gone over the edge!!

Those pics of the kitties driving to the mall to find better bargains are hilarious! I don't know where you find these pics but goodness they sure make my day! (Of course, along with your wonderful sense of humor!)-- then again what can we do as long-time Q shoppers but find the humor in the ridiculousness of the offerings! (Perhaps they know I'm approaching my sr. years as they continue to REPEAT AND SHOW- REPEAT AND SHOW- REPEAT AND SHOW the same items ... so maybe, I'll order.  Then my kids can have the opportunity scratch their heads like those on the  hoarders show who find "unopened" boxes from shopping channels when I exit this planet!) 

Not sure what my weekend will bring as I don't need to purchase anything from Q or other places (kids prefer checks).  Perhaps I'll enjoy a day outside where I can actually stay out for awhile since they say in Tampa area is going to be a LOW this weekend of 81! Yippee!!!

Whatever you do, enjoy!  and thanks for another good chuckle!

Respected Contributor

Oh Spurt...

I so needed a good laugh.  You sure did give me that and more...Oh my, too funny.  My husband is asking me what I am laughing about?  Your the best!  Thank you, for making all of us laugh and smile!

Honored Contributor

Oh, the Q, the Q, the Q, the Q, the Q... Second verse, same as the first...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Hi @Spurt well another QVC free weekend for me. I may watch AM style for a while but anything after that is a total bust.

Holy cow!  How on earth did someone get a cow in a sweater? And where did they find one that big?  Amazing!  I love the look of the orange kitty frowning deeply -- that's how I feel some days.

As always the animal pics are fun to see. 

I agree with "watch football" as the alternative.  Thanks for the great and funny summary, Spurt.  It is always a treat.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you Spurt for a great laugh! I needed that. You bring joy every week I look forward to your posts. That boat from China must really go back and forth pretty fast. It's the same old same old. If my husband for Christmas ever gave me a mattress,blender,vacuum cleaner,or any of the cooking gadgets they sell on the Q. He would be on my naughty list forever. 

Honored Contributor

Wonderful, @Spurt

These highlight each week for me.  They are such a pleasure to read.  (I'm running out of ways to compliment you!)  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@SHIRAZ  LOVED LOVED LOVED your post!!! Woman Very Happy

Ya know poodles and yorkies may think they reign as fashionistas, BUT they cannot compare with a feline with a sense of style----yep that kitty is way ahead of the pack with her Princess Beatrice inspired fascinator!!!!  Woman Very Happy  Maybe they deserve their own show on TLC!!!

And labs aren't just for fetching tennis balls and ducks---no they make good waiters too........

Have a fantastic weekend!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”