Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 1/9-10--SPOILED DAY AND SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP!

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb Yep, you missed a GREAT game....And you must have not watched ESPN at all to miss all the promotion for that game---several different venues and ways to engage--- the conventional broadcast, or on a different ESPN Channel, they even offered ESPN personalities in a living room setting discussing the game, streaming it on a PC or iphone with different set of ESPN announcers, or on another channel former players dissecting plays or you could watch and hear it in spanish.........

A couple of the Clemson players seemed a bit too full of themselves, so as much as I detest Nick Saban I was pulling for Alabama--Roll Tide!!!  

Back to QVC---I can't for the life of me imagine why they chose to push "the exercise guru", "busy mom/fashionista" and the "electronic whiz" SmileyGee, wanna bet these 3 land the "plush" assignment for "fashion" weekWoman Frustrated--- I've posted several requests for Alberti to get a decorating show someone said he was chosen to train the 3 new hosts--if he's that good why not showcase him!!......And after seeing Gabrielle's blog and holiday photos, maybe she should have a decorating show too---her stuff looked better than LM's.....Haven't seen Courtney lately, then of course I haven't watched much of the Q....

However, I did watch Leah doing a Denim & Co Show while I was working from home on Monday (or should I say I had QVC on in the background).....anyway, they put a caller on the air, and while she was in the middle of the conversation with Leah, someone in the caller's home was apparently interrupting her, so the caller blurted out rather loudly "can't you see I'm on the (naughty word) phone!!!" QVC immediately cut her off---Leah laughed and said it's live television folks and were going to let her take care of whoever it was that was interrupting her....It was a hilarious moment....the most entertaining thing on QVC in a loooooooooong time!!!---LOL!!!  Woman LOL

Sorry they didn't show your Halston bag---but cheer up you can probably find something better in the local market and think of the $12 you'll save on shipping!!! 

Being the nation's Qwappitol I can understand why it would be windy Woman Wink

As far as my NFL team---baring any DISASTER  (i.e. The Danny interferes with the GM's and coaches decision) the third (silent H) is already packing his bags as we speak.....after he left a bit of a sarcastic note on his locker.....I hope Kirk signs a contract extension and the announcers said the team is hoping to keep Colt too (which is also good news).....things are looking up! Woman Very Happy

Nope @Spurt, never even turned on ESPN... Probably part of the problem. Call me crazy, but for some reason I guess I just thought the national championship game would be on regular network TV... As for the multiple, um, platforms... well, you know, I have no interest. The regular broadcast would have been more than enough, I'm sure, for me... But yes, glad the Tide rolled... Don't like Clemson...

As for the Q's choices of hosts to bombard us with... nope, it makes no sense and is yet just one MORE reason not to watch... Not, mind you, that more reasons were needed, but it looks like they've given us at least a few more anyway... I don't know why they refuse to move Alberti into something more than they have him doing. It's almost like those hosts who had (and maintain) an association with Lisa are being short shifted by the Q brass... They're call and, as always, they've made a stupid one...

Yes, hoping Little Danny Deep Pockets stays the heck out of any negotiations, roster moves or signal calling... Truly, it's for the best...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...