Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 1/16-17-WHAT A BEAUTY! AND TIME TO GET LAZY!

[ Edited ]
Hello Folks.......

Well I'm happy to report I did win on the power ball (that's the GOOD news), the BAD news it's only $7.....I'll try not to spend it all in one place....

And speaking of spending I'm afraid QVC's lineup this weekend provides little to entice us to spend .......

SATURDAY is a day of BEAUTY and the slogan is .........  I know your sitting on the edge of your seat in anticipation........NEW BEAUTY, NEW YOU (kinda like the fitness resolution thing.....New Year, New You)......QVC seems to be running out of titles......

Image result for cats looking confused
So get ready to get beautiful with all the Q favorites-----

For all the fans there's--WEN-Body & Hair Care---I've heard even pets love it.....Shows at 1-2AM, 5-7PM

Image result for animals being hosed down      Image result for animals being bathed
Image result for animals being bathed   Image result for cats being bathed

It's AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS---BEAUTY EDITION featuring IT COSMETICS.....

I do wish Grumpy Cat would come back on the show with Jamie....

IT Cosmetics is one of the featured products with shows at 12-1AM, 3-4AM, 7-8AM, 7-9PM

Enjoy more of those fascinating before and after demonstrations ......

And it's SATURDAY MORNING Q-BEAUTY EDITION!!  3 Big hours!!!

Then sit back, relax, enjoy CALISTA TOOLS HAIR CARE....Calista tools make it easy for you to achieve your desired look.....

Image result for cats with unusual hair cuts     Image result for cats with funny haircuts  Image result for cats with funny haircuts   Image result for cats with sculpted haircuts   Image result for cats with sculpted haircuts

Oh, here's a show with a "clever" title HAIR & MAKEUP ---

Next, TATCHA SKIN CARE treasured beauty rituals from Japanese Geishas.....

Reminiscent of those happy Christmas shows QVC brings you A HOST OF BEAUTY FAVORIT
ES WITH JACQUE

Saturday programming ends with SHAWN'S BEAUTY SECRETS.......

Image result for cats looking shocked

So after an "exciting" day of beauty, what does QVC have in store.......

It's time to get lazy people....that's right....it's LA-Z-BOY!!!  Purrfect tie in for QVC's weekend programming....

Image result for dogs sleeping in reclinersImage result for cats in recliners            Image result for cats sitting in recliners              

It's a good day to get LAZY because there are a TON of shows--

12-1AM, 6-7AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM.........WHEW!!! 

Image result for cats in recliners
Take a break from reclining with SUNDA
YS WITH CAROLYN & DAN!!!

And it wouldn't be a Sunday without our favorite bacon and mac n cheese fancier, IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!

Mary's Jasper doesn't seem too impressed.....

Is there snow on the ground, icicles hanging from your window....QVC considers it a purrrfect time for gardening with SPRING FEVER-GARDEN SPECIAL PREVIEW!

Get your bling on with QUACKER FACTORY!!!!

And there's more fashion with the chatty one....SUSAN GRAVER STYLE--WEEKEND EDITION! Can you say liquid knit.....

And another round of La-Z-Boy should be a good way to say good night!!!  Or perhaps GOOD RIDDANCE to some awful programming...

Whatever you do----

Whatever the weather---

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 1/16-17-WHAT A BEAUTY! AND TIME TO GET LAZY!

I don't even have a smart ass comment

Valued Contributor

@Spurt, I won the Power Ball lottery, too!!  But you won $3 more than I did.  More 'power' to ya!  Literally. 

Great post, really enjoyed all your snickerdoodles Smiley Very Happy

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Respected Contributor

Hey Spurt, happy Friday.  Glad to hear you won something from the powerball.  Like many people I was dreaming of a payout that might be useful.  Oh well, guess it wasn't to be.

I'll take a pass (again) on QVC's weekend offerings.  I am using up my supply of items that I already bought since IMO most of the high priced items don't work any better than the drugstore brands so I'm not buying the hype these days.  I do like one serum but the rest of it, nah, I'll pass.

And the regular Sunday offerings have made QVC a channel to avoid for a long time now so I'll continue to do that.  I have been thinking of buying a recliner but if I do, I'll go to the store and pick one out.  I saw a sofa/loveseat the other day that had a recliner as part of it.  If I'd won the lottery, I'd have definitely bought that!

Take care and thanks for the great preview!

I was looking at the photos and thinking - what on earth did people do to the fur on those poor kitties? 

Image result for cats with funny haircuts

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tres amusant and an extra HA!!!

Honored Contributor

The dog in the chair getting her hair done by the cat is priceless! 

Respected Contributor

I don't have kitties, but I would think shaving them to create these looks wouldn't be good for them. How does one even keep them still long enough. I have given up on Q weekends; they seem to be geared primarily to "couple" household purchases that even if interested in, I would never buy without seeing in person. Have a good weekend everyone.
Honored Contributor

Hey, Spurt. A small Lotto win is better than no win at all. Maybe next time you'll win more!

The cats who look like reptiles are hilarious, as are those dressed as Geishas. 

All l have to say re. this weekend's programming is two words: mind numbing... Have a great weekend.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt  Great post, spurt!  The cat under shawn's curler photo was a great laughing start to the rainy, Saturday morning we have here.  But it's not snow so zero complaints from me! 

Yikes!  Can you imagine coming home & the dog has chewed the recliner!     😳

tho I can't ever see me buying a recliner from a shopping channel.  You need to sit in them yourself is my thought.

& a day of recliners is like the recent day of hooks for me.  So no Q for me.

but I'm w/ @GinaV24.  those poor cats w/the bizarre dragon (?) cuts. & im not sure why they would do this to them.  A grooming contest of some sort perhaps?  Lion cuts are usually for badly matted cats, but dragons?  I'm unsure.

thanks for starting my weekend w/a laugh & it's football tv for me for sure! 🙂

ps:  not even one lottery number here so good for you to get something!😃

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I don't even have a smart ass comment

@jackthebear  Yep, pretty awful isn't, so hard to even top it... Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”