Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREV 6/16-6/17-RING AND FATHERS DAY

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I will have this song playing in my head all day...thank you very much!  Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

...And you will be singing this Anita Ward song as you place your orders....

Related image
You can ring my bell, ring my bell 

(Ring my bell, ding-dong-ding) 
You can ring my bell, ring my bell           
(Ring my bell, ring-a-ring-a-ring)

Great job @Spurt!

@Caaareful Shopper

Image result for cats thanks you blingee

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@meallen616

Image result for cats thanks you blingee

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Thankyou!!! oh my that little kitty is standing in front of the sign my son is getting married!!!  

I'm excited for them and i'm staying all week (yippee!).  Haven't planned much just to "people watch" & enjoy leisurely drinks by the pool...then my fav thing...🎰🎰🎰!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

Enjoy your time in Vegas.......

Image result for cat playing slot machine

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Spurt!  That's pics me for sure....lol (just add a gin & tonic I'm set!)

Valued Contributor

Oh, Spurt, you outdo youself week after week! I want that pink fru-fru get up that pup is wearing! I rarely have occasion to get all dressed up (which I love to do) anymore, so I've taken to hanging out around the house all decked out and loaded down with pearl necklaces. The sad part, my husband doesn't have a clue, take a hint and tells me I look fabulous! He's apparently nuttier than me - lol!
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt LOL priceless.  I loved the muddy dog ringing the doorbell.  Yeah let me in! When I lived in Georgia, my two dogs would go run around in the wet mud and come to the door and want in on my white carpet!  Whoever the builder was should have had their head examined.  Guess that person didn't have pets. I used to go out onto the deck and dry them off before I'd let them in.  Loved them dearly but not having to clean the carpet.

Too funny that there is going to be ladies fashion on Father's Day.

We are expecting a non-rainy weekend in the area -- after 7 weekends of rain.  So I finally have the kayak rack on the vehicle and maybe it will be nice enough to go put it into the lake!

Thanks for the really funny post. I look forward to it every week.  My Siamese girls say hello!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt LOL priceless.  I loved the muddy dog ringing the doorbell.  Yeah let me in! When I lived in Georgia, my two dogs would go run around in the wet mud and come to the door and want in on my white carpet!  Whoever the builder was should have had their head examined.  Guess that person didn't have pets. I used to go out onto the deck and dry them off before I'd let them in.  Loved them dearly but not having to clean the carpet.

Too funny that there is going to be ladies fashion on Father's Day.

We are expecting a non-rainy weekend in the area -- after 7 weekends of rain.  So I finally have the kayak rack on the vehicle and maybe it will be nice enough to go put it into the lake!

Thanks for the really funny post. I look forward to it every week.  My Siamese girls say hello!

@GinaV24

Oh no...muddy dogs and white carpet!!! 

0c2c7359e06d29ca5715b74540d6b7d9.jpg

I hope the weather is good so you can go kyaking....

We are supposed to get tons of rain the next 7 days-YAY!!! and we need it desperately we are at stage 2 water restrictions --you can only water lawns one day a week only during certain hours with sprinkler systems....

Give your Siamese cats a hug for me! 

Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:
Oh, Spurt, you outdo youself week after week! I want that pink fru-fru get up that pup is wearing! I rarely have occasion to get all dressed up (which I love to do) anymore, so I've taken to hanging out around the house all decked out and loaded down with pearl necklaces. The sad part, my husband doesn't have a clue, take a hint and tells me I look fabulous! He's apparently nuttier than me - lol!

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

Image result for dog thank you