Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Thanks @Spurt What a wonderful surprise! Hope you and your family had a nice holiday.  Take care and onward tothe ho ho ho part of the holiday season.

Esteemed Contributor

@ SPURT, the cat in the photo looks like my cat, Simone. My husband and I adopted her in August; she is 18 months.

I hope that you had a nice Thanksgiving. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt   Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!!  Sorry I am a day late.  Busy Busy.  Hope you had a good one!!!  

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

@ SPURT, the cat in the photo looks like my cat, Simone. My husband and I adopted her in August; she is 18 months.

I hope that you had a nice Thanksgiving. 

@teganslaw 

Awwww....Simone...... I bet she's a cutie pie and a barrel of fun!!!  Heart Cat Very Happy

I had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving....good meal at a restaurant and afterwards we went to my sister's for dessert and watched the Cowboys LOSE!!!  Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Thanks @Spurt What a wonderful surprise! Hope you and your family had a nice holiday.  Take care and onward tothe ho ho ho part of the holiday season.

@GinaV24   

Hope you had a good one too....Enjoy the Christmas season! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your holiday season as well @Spurt