Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I do SO hope everyone has made note of the two hours each today of the Total Gym Experience and the Morethanablender shows... I'm telling you, on top of yesterday's compelling programming and tomorrow's Nutrisystem extravaganza, 2016 on Q is off to a truly rousing start... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

@stevieb  BUT STEVIE---why would an "innovative" and "creative" channel like QVC turn away from a long time tradition of "New Year, SAME OLE Q".....Woman WinkWoman Frustrated

I don't know @Spurt, maybe to keep some of us from flying the coop completely... !!

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

@GinaV24 wrote:
@stevieb your meal sounds good to me! LOL at the weather morons. This morning they were showing the "dip" in the Jetstream that could possibly bring us that four letter word "snow". I would be happy if it would just snow on the mountains for the ski resorts (I know I've said that before) or even on the weekend and I'll just enjoy it. Snowing when I have to be at work or get home from work, either way, is a pain in the well, you know where IMO!

Laughing too about the "sale".QVC has never done that much in the way of real sale prices IMO. $3 or $4 off is not a sale. Plus when they do the buy more/save more pitch these days it makes no sense since the S&H makes that $1 off the actual price so that's no bargain.

Gina @GinaV24, as for the S word... I'll believe it when I see it... And hey, should it materialize, it'll only be about a week too late... As of today, it appears we'll have a few days of acutal cold weather and then head back into the 50's by the weekend... If winter really does EVER hit, no one is going to be prepared for it, because there's been no opportunity whatsoever to ease into it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...