Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

To all the Q DID WHAT/WEEKEND PREVIEW REGULARS----

HAPPY NEW YEAR----May 2016 be filled with Good Health, Happiness, & Many Blessings!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

@Spurt I hope I look as satisfied as that cat does come tomorrow morning!  Happy New Year - wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2016!  thanks for all of the fun posts you write, Spurt and the awesome pet photos.  My girls are both sleeping in their warm kitty bed.

I know you and others on here are football fans.  I live in the Phila area and the puns being made about Chip Kelly being "released" AKA fired as coach of the Eagles have been hilarioius.  The headlines read: Chip ahoy, abandon chip, things like that.  Made me smile since I never thought he was all that and a bag of chips (ha ha).  I was pretty neutral about it until he started letting all of the "talent" go and left the team with absolutely nothing!  Oh well, I'm not even an Eagles fan, I just thought he was making idiotic decisions. 

At any rate, I'm relaxing at home.  i was very glad to see the sun out for at least a few minutes today -- 10 days of rain and gloomy weather made me glad that I had to work most of the holiday season.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt I hope I look as satisfied as that cat does come tomorrow morning!  Happy New Year - wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2016!  thanks for all of the fun posts you write, Spurt and the awesome pet photos.  My girls are both sleeping in their warm kitty bed.

I know you and others on here are football fans.  I live in the Phila area and the puns being made about Chip Kelly being "released" AKA fired as coach of the Eagles have been hilarioius.  The headlines read: Chip ahoy, abandon chip, things like that.  Made me smile since I never thought he was all that and a bag of chips (ha ha).  I was pretty neutral about it until he started letting all of the "talent" go and left the team with absolutely nothing!  Oh well, I'm not even an Eagles fan, I just thought he was making idiotic decisions. 

At any rate, I'm relaxing at home.  i was very glad to see the sun out for at least a few minutes today -- 10 days of rain and gloomy weather made me glad that I had to work most of the holiday season.

@GinaV24 And sending the same good wishes for a  HAPPY NEW YEAR back to you!!!  And thanks for your continued support and I'm glad you like the pet pix.....

Awww your sweet kitties sounds like they are all nice and cozy in their cat bed.......my cats are laying on a soft throw I have on my bed.....

OMG those headlines regarding Chip's demise were HILARIOUS!!! -LOL!!!  I always thought he was a bit arrogant thinking his system would change the face of the NFL....didn't he realize that some of those NFL defenses coaches have years of exeperience and also the brains to figure out how to counter his plans......And it's funny that as a casual fan you can see Chip's mistakes but this alleged "genius" can't see the forest for the trees....Woman LOL  And may I say I'm happy with my team's coach, who I call "The Pillsbury Dough Boy"....LOL!!!

Enjoy a relaxing day ....... take care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Happy new year graphics

Happy New Year

Honored Contributor

Right back at ya, Spurt, and all the readers of this thread!

image.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

How you continually find these killer photos is beyond me!

Thank you for your always witty and wonderful weekly posts. I'm sure the Q will provide you with ample material for an equally fabulous 2016.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

@Spurt. Oooow, this kitty w/his paws wrapped around the champagne bottle gave me the biggest laugh!  & that hat!

I wish I was having as good a New Years bash as he is!  🙂

It's a nice way to end the year w/a good laugh...thank you!

may 2016 be happy, healthy & prosperous for you & all the posters of "Q did what".  I really look forward to what you've got planned in the new year!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Valued Contributor

Happy New Year Spurt, and all of my "virtual" friends with whom I share a weekly laugh.  May we all maintain our sense of humor through the new year.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

Happy New Year's ladies. @SPURT that kitty is the cat's pajamas. 

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year, to you, Spurt, and all the ladies who post here!

have enjoyed the threads here, and all the wonderful photos!