Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? Feb20-21 SHOES SHOES SHOES AND DOUBLE TROUBLE!

@Spurt wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

What can I say?  Our program guide has come to life once again. 

Ms. @Spurt is clever and industrious and spunky - more than can be said (and regretfully so) for the folks planning the weekend programming. 

I wonder which demographic they expect to watch on the weekend?  Any guesses?

@GingerPeach  Hi Homegirl.......thank you for all the nice comments

Of course QVC thinks they will bring in the young busy moms with their "stellar" weekend programming ..... the "millienials" will be tuning in in droves, and facebooking and tweeting, instagramming, and pinteresting with their smart phones and tablets....and if you believe it (as obviously QVC does) then you've reached the TWILIGHT ZONE!!!

Actually, the ones that will be glued to their TV's will be QVC viewers who can't wait to watch their favorite host and are filling up those gift wings as we speak......afterall Christmas is only 10 months away...Woman Wink

Oh, my.  How could I ever have questioned this?   You've got your finger on the pulse here, that's for sure! @Spurt

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Regular Contributor

Well lowercase lynnsy was available but not uppercase Lynnsy (that one already taken), so I will just stay with vicalynn.  I would not want my smart mouth to be mistaken for the other Lynnsy. 

A turn off to my ears with QVC is hearing the word "perfect" used ..  how every shirt can have the perfect length of sleeve is amazing!  Even the "sleeveless" is perfect.    Every height of heel in the shoes is the "perfect" height. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Twilight Zone.... Outer Limits...  One Step Beyond...  In a Land Far Far Away lives the program decision makers !!!

I left the room with TSV on and did some sewing, wasn't gone that long, came back to take a break from sewing and TSV is on AGAIN.  They must have brought in a gazillion of them, this moring they said they would be sold out quickly... their concept of time and mine sure are different. 

Oh good, NCIS has reruns on... get to watch the cutie pie get head slapped! 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Spurt

Great job as usual Spurt.  This one just did it for me, lol

LOL!!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Another weekend of snoozefest programming, indeed... I got a kick out of this horse. I'm not sure if she's supposed to be a unicorn, or if she's wearing a dunce cap, LOL. 

image.jpeg

Thanks for the entertainment, as always @Spurt, and have a great weekend!

Just my opinion, but I could slap the person who did this to the pony.  It is a pony isn't it. :-)

Actually @Bird mama, it's not a pony, it's a miniature horse.  I agree, I hate it when people remove an animal's dignity and make them a joke.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Spurt,another hit!! Love the precious little lamb in the daffodils starting your post.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

SPURT, Bandit and Jordaen, my two horses, would just DIE of embarrassment if I dressed them up like that horse!  Assuming I could get the outfit on them in the first place.  I can hear Jordaen snorting now.....that little lamb is so cute.  I watched Dr. Pol last night and there was the cutest thing ever (next to a baby horseWoman Happy) - a baby reindeer.  It was SO adorable!

You know, if I am buying argan oil, I am not going to buy it  from Josie Maran. I am going to buy it from Shea Terra Organics because their products cut out the middle man and help to empower women in the various countries.  

Boy, the Southern channel is getting some grief in reviews for the Miracle Mop.  Over 1000 negative reviews, mop is heavy, mop is hard to use, and people are mad because the mop was offered as a today's special, only to find out a few days later they could get it (and accessories) at Target and BB&B for the SAME price, no shipping.  Not such a good deal after all! The channel had to actually address the customer complaints with a video on the product page. 

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

@vicalynn wrote:

Twilight Zone.... Outer Limits...  One Step Beyond...  In a Land Far Far Away lives the program decision makers !!!

I left the room with TSV on and did some sewing, wasn't gone that long, came back to take a break from sewing and TSV is on AGAIN.  They must have brought in a gazillion of them, this moring they said they would be sold out quickly... their concept of time and mine sure are different. 

Oh good, NCIS has reruns on... get to watch the cutie pie get head slapped! 

@vicalynn  You are correct...QVC also coincides with ----THE LAND THAT TIME FORGOT---because QVC forgets how many TIMES and how many MULTIPLE presentations of the SAME items are on in any given show!! Woman Tongue  

With the NFL season over, I'm going to enjoy some outdoor activities, or shopping, or movies....or reading or maybe some MEMORABLE TV with reruns of some good shows!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Spurt,another hit!! Love the precious little lamb in the daffodils starting your post.  

@MoJoV  Hi skylark....glad you liked it and I agree that little lamb is just so cute!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@katiescarlett wrote:

SPURT, Bandit and Jordaen, my two horses, would just DIE of embarrassment if I dressed them up like that horse!  Assuming I could get the outfit on them in the first place.  I can hear Jordaen snorting now.....that little lamb is so cute.  I watched Dr. Pol last night and there was the cutest thing ever (next to a baby horseWoman Happy) - a baby reindeer.  It was SO adorable!

You know, if I am buying argan oil, I am not going to buy it  from Josie Maran. I am going to buy it from Shea Terra Organics because their products cut out the middle man and help to empower women in the various countries.  

Boy, the Southern channel is getting some grief in reviews for the Miracle Mop.  Over 1000 negative reviews, mop is heavy, mop is hard to use, and people are mad because the mop was offered as a today's special, only to find out a few days later they could get it (and accessories) at Target and BB&B for the SAME price, no shipping.  Not such a good deal after all! The channel had to actually address the customer complaints with a video on the product page. 

@katiescarlett  LOL So Bandit and Jordaen don't like to dress up.....neither do either of my cats---its difficult enough to just put a decorative collar on them......

I've seen the commercials for Dr. Pol but never watched it....I guess I will have to check it out one of these days......

My cable system doesn't have the Southern Channel and it sounds like the cable folks made a good decision NOT to carry it....I mean come on---you have to produce a video to address complaints---not good AT ALL!!!  ...And I mean come on when you can get the mop at Target & BB&B for the SAME price what is the point of putting the item on the shopping channels (I know some cheerleaders will say---for the convenience, but you can order online from Target & BB&B and they ususally have coupons or promo codes that cover the shipping costs)....the shopping channels are making themselves OBSOLETE!