Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? Feb20-21 SHOES SHOES SHOES AND DOUBLE TROUBLE!

@GingerPeach wrote:

What can I say?  Our program guide has come to life once again. 

Ms. @Spurt is clever and industrious and spunky - more than can be said (and regretfully so) for the folks planning the weekend programming. 

I wonder which demographic they expect to watch on the weekend?  Any guesses?

@GingerPeach  Hi Homegirl.......thank you for all the nice comments

Of course QVC thinks they will bring in the young busy moms with their "stellar" weekend programming ..... the "millienials" will be tuning in in droves, and facebooking and tweeting, instagramming, and pinteresting with their smart phones and tablets....and if you believe it (as obviously QVC does) then you've reached the TWILIGHT ZONE!!!

Actually, the ones that will be glued to their TV's will be QVC viewers who can't wait to watch their favorite host and are filling up those gift wings as we speak......afterall Christmas is only 10 months away...Woman Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

Another weekend of snoozefest programming, indeed... I got a kick out of this horse. I'm not sure if she's supposed to be a unicorn, or if she's wearing a dunce cap, LOL. 

image.jpeg

Thanks for the entertainment, as always @Spurt, and have a great weekend!

@handygal2  Hi HANDY!!!  Thank you for your kind words......  I thought the horse was supposed to be a princess (non-Disney variety)...LOL!  I would have liked to see a horse dressed as her knight in shinning armor.....I'm surprised the horse allowed herself to be costumed...maybe she REALLY DOES want to be a princess! Woman LOL

Enjoy your weekend!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@bamasec wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I want one of those SG outfits for my horse.   They're not SG?   That's okay,  I don't have a horse. 

Yes SPURT,  Spring has become very ddismal but it's better than Christmas in July. 

After having a rather sad day, I end up going to bed laughing like crazy because you do not have a horse. Will a donkey do?

bamasec

@bamasec  You mean like this....

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Another weekend of snoozefest programming, indeed... I got a kick out of this horse. I'm not sure if she's supposed to be a unicorn, or if she's wearing a dunce cap, LOL. 

image.jpeg

Thanks for the entertainment, as always @Spurt, and have a great weekend!

Just my opinion, but I could slap the person who did this to the pony.  It is a pony isn't it. :-)

@Bird mama  Ya never know these days BIRDMAMA why it could be a person dressed in a pony costume whose trying to be a princess...LOL!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Order yours NOW.    Order two or three........they will be gone by the morning shows !!!!!!!!!!

@Desertdi  Yes, Yes, Yes----get your color now before it sells out.......and let's go through those colors one more time-----there's "mauve" which is really more of dark red, "merry blueberry" which is actually a westwood blue, "dark tan" which is really more of a winter white, and "orange splash" which is just hideous, but PERFECT for sumer.......(and on and on)......

@Spurt   AND........it will be a YEAR before we get them back in stock!!!    (As if anyone would  even want last year's stuff.)

@Desertdi.......they sell those OUTDATED electronics don't they..Woman Wink..and as far as fashion they will be back for another color---that's why they have so many Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

oooow, ms. @Spurt!  what a job you did this week!  kittens, puppies, bunnies, lambs!  "ka-pow" kitty was the absolute tops!  oh, wait, the "electrified fur" pix were.....oh! it was the kitten w/the pink hat! 

well, this week i just can't decide they were all so good & matched your post perfectly once again.

gee, it looks like i too won't be missing a thing this weekend w/Q scheduling.  while i think t's a pretty good product, i just can't take one more presentation w/josie as she slathers layers & layers of oil on her arms. 

so it's on to other adventures this weekend, i guess!Smiley Happy

thank you once again; you do a fantastic job w/your posts & i can't tell you how much i appreciate the laughs.  have a wonderful weekend!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cotto22 wrote:

Thanks for a very humorous and adorably illustrated response to QVC's weekend programming. Unfortunately, this past week's programming has been no better! We have come to expect mediocre programming on weekends, but this seems to have oozed into Monday-Frday too! All day cooking, make up and jewelry clearance= yuck for me. Can't even get through the review! Need more cats!!!!

@cotto22  I concur I'm also afraid the weekends have spilled into the weekdays too regarding the programming..... it seems it's CLEAR OUT THE WAREHOUSE TIME!!!  Now if Mary brought her cat, Jasper, to ITKWD and Dan Hughes brought in his dogs and other farm animals---and Carolyn brought in some of her critters---maybe we would actually have something to watch!!!

Valued Contributor

@GingerPeach perhaps appealing to the demographic of those who can't sleep because it all looks "snoozy" to me!  Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

@bamasec  sending wishes for a much better day for you today.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@3cupcakes wrote:

oooow, ms. @Spurt!  what a job you did this week!  kittens, puppies, bunnies, lambs!  "ka-pow" kitty was the absolute tops!  oh, wait, the "electrified fur" pix were.....oh! it was the kitten w/the pink hat! 

well, this week i just can't decide they were all so good & matched your post perfectly once again.

gee, it looks like i too won't be missing a thing this weekend w/Q scheduling.  while i think t's a pretty good product, i just can't take one more presentation w/josie as she slathers layers & layers of oil on her arms. 

so it's on to other adventures this weekend, i guess!Smiley Happy

thank you once again; you do a fantastic job w/your posts & i can't tell you how much i appreciate the laughs.  have a wonderful weekend!

@3cupcakes  Hi 3cupcakes!  I appreciate your kind comments---glad you liked the pix....Kapow kitty seems to be a big hit--LOL!!!

Not only slathering on the oil....but ALL the repetitive presentations has me running for the hills....and ATTENTION ATTENTION please---it seems LUG luggage has been added to the 15 item regular product mix...  how many of you have memorized that presentation....please contact QVC if the host is sick or can't make it to west chester because of bad weather....why you could be a fill in!!! Woman FrustratedWoman Mad

Have a FANTASTIC weekend whatever you chose to do....I have a feeling QVC won't be on your agenda...Smiley Wink