Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? Feb20-21 SHOES SHOES SHOES AND DOUBLE TROUBLE!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks! 

Well the more things DON'T change, the more they remain the same, which seems to be the motto at QVC!!! 

Saturday kicks off with yet another COUNTDOWN TO SPRING!!!

And what says spring more than electronics---well according to QVC it's definitely a harbinger of spring........

So hop like a bunny from 2-3AM and turn on your TV to see INNOVATIONS IN ELECTRONICS-APPLE PRODUCTS!!!

Now if that's a tad too early for you ......sleep in a bit and wait for QVC's featured product....CLARKS SHOES!!! 

CLARKS FOOTWEAR will be on all day long with shows at 12-1AM, 6-7AM, 3-5PM, 7-9PM---

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Kittens-Use-Shoe-Organizer-as-House.jpg

Image result for cats in shoe closet           Image result for cats in shoe closet          

Fashion is also on the lineup with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS!!!

Stock up now for spring and summer fashionistas.....because in mid summer it will be endless Christmas In July shows...LOL!

The Saturday morning show that seems to go on forever and ever....it's 4 hours of SATURDAY MORNING Q--featuring CLARKS!

More Q fashions with LOGO--------enjoy those vagabond looks...

After making an appearance in commercials at the Westminister Dog Show---this time Chaz is selling human hair cleansing and body care with WEN on QVC.......

Show of hands to those that broke their New Year's Eve Resolution to stay in shape .....well hope springs eternal (pardon the pun)  as QVC never gives up with TOTAL GYM  EXPERIENCE!

And the day ends with JAYNES CLOSET--CLARKS!!!!

SUNDAY, GLORIOUS SUNDAY!!!  The Super Bowl is done, the NBA All Star Weekend is over........time to sit back, relax, and HIDE---why you ask---it looks like its double trouble----with SHARK SOLUTIONS and if that's not enough---the SHEEP ARE BAHHHHK!!!!

I tried to warn you this lineup is downright scary and BORING!!!.........

QVC's promo reads.......Give the gift of innovative floor care solutions with  SHARK!!!  It's never too early to fill you gift wing for all those graduations, weddings, and don't forget Mother's Day coming up!.......

Shows are at 12-1AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 7-8PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM!!! 

After you "enjoy" HOW TO CLEAN LIKE A PRO-featuring SHARK!!! Then get off your easy chair it's time for AERO PILATES HOME STUDIO!!!

Next up, SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN--featuring what else SHARK!!!!

Get cookin with David with IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID of course!  Of course Mary will be there too......

Jasper doesn't seem too excited......

Next get ready for sheep and sleep (sleep occurs during the presentation)....2 SERTA shows 4-5PM and 8-9PM

And it's story time once again with JOSIE MARAN ARGAN OIL COSMETICS---and that "charming" tale of how Argan Oil was discovered.......

After cosmetics it's IGROW HAIR GROWTH SYSTEM...a hair raising experience....these folks must've used another brand....

And to end the weekend after being surrounded by sharks...

SUSAN GRAVER STYLE WEEKEND EDITION makes an appearance to end this dismal weekend! These fashionistas will be ready....

Image result for animals dressed in spring fashions      Image result for dogs with spring hats   Image result for dogs with spring hats   

Have a FANTASTIC weekend everyone!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? Feb20-21 SHOES SHOES SHOES AND DOUBLE TROUBLE!

@Spurt

Great job as usual Spurt.  This one just did it for me, lol

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt

LOVE your illustrated play-by-play of the weekend. You should be paid by QVC to do this regularly (if they are already paying you….you should be paid much more). If the animals were actually going to be on-air during these programs I might be tempted to watch. But, I most definitely enjoyed your post and your sense of humor.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

I want one of those SG outfits for my horse.   They're not SG?   That's okay,  I don't have a horse. 

Yes SPURT,  Spring has become very ddismal but it's better than Christmas in July. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

SPURT: You are toooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes - QVC has become a snooze-fest. Such exciting hosts, who speak 100 words per minute. -Sometimes they even shout at you --- to hurry and buy now!!!

The products have hit new lows - but their prices have hit new highs.

Of course, they always tell u how they own whatever they're selling (pitching!!!). Does that motivate us to call and order it immediately??

Aren't u excited about their 6 EZ Pays --- only $15/month? Don't forget to add in the shipping and tax!!!!

Those polka-dot shirts that Leah is hawking --- I know they've sold that before. Probably left-overs from years past.

About WEN - I never used it - and never will. Isn't there a Class-Action Lawsuit from women, whose hair is falling out?

I used to love Clarks -- before they started manipulating the sizing. Now, u never know if they'll fit or not. Then -- the hassle and expense of returning them.

Honored Contributor

Order yours NOW.    Order two or three........they will be gone by the morning shows !!!!!!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Order yours NOW.    Order two or three........they will be gone by the morning shows !!!!!!!!!!

,,,and don't forget to buy some for your gift closet...!!!

Esteemed Contributor

cleaning coffee off monitor after seeing the chicken in the boa....LOL!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for a very humorous and adorably illustrated response to QVC's weekend programming. Unfortunately, this past week's programming has been no better! We have come to expect mediocre programming on weekends, but this seems to have oozed into Monday-Frday too! All day cooking, make up and jewelry clearance= yuck for me. Can't even get through the review! Need more cats!!!!

Regular Contributor

When did the "nicknames" have to be re-requested?  Seems by me not logging on for couple of weeks or so I have lost mine (was Lynnsy)..  oh well.. 

Spurt... too many heart warming pictures this week to pick a favorite, but the kitty with her pink bonnet, oh this is "Precious". 

I just read where another round of layoffs coming to the Q.. globally and some positions are being sent out of country too.  

I don't think it will be getting better anytime real soon either... shareholders need to be satisified with returns on their investments.  And I don't see me helping them, the Q is pretty much out of my budget and has been for a while now on clothing items.