Valued Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? Feb20-21 SHOES SHOES SHOES AND DOUBLE TROUBLE!

Oh my, I would never have thought to use meatballs with pasta!  or spaghetti!  You know, I can get Mama Mancini's meatballs at my grocery store for about $8 for about 1.5 pounds or so, and sometimes buy one get one free.  But according to the presentation, those are machine made, not hand made like the ridiculously priced TSV meatballs.  I can't imagine that makes that significant of a difference.

Anyway, love the pic of the spaghetti and meatball pup!

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Valued Contributor

OMG, SPURT, there is a thread where the wenners are gushing over a video of you know who fluffing his hair, they are practically swooning.Woman Tongue

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt   I'm surprised at you...I thought you'd be all over this meatball TSV, like ducks on a junebug.  I haven't been this excited about a product since Dan Wheeler introduced the grass seed TSV some years ago.  Where else can you get a whopping 4 1/2 lbs of meatballs for $47?  And they're so versitile...you can have meatballs with spaghetti, or pasta; meatballs with macaroni, or pasta; meatballs with fettuccine, or pasta; meatballs with rigatoni, or pasta; etc. etc.  That's exactly what was said at midnight.

spaghetti-dog-costume.jpg

Meatballs yesterday and an exer-cycle today... Talk about creating your own market... Only on the Q...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@katiescarlett wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@katiescarlett wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@katiescarlett wrote:

Boy, the Southern channel is getting some grief in reviews for the Miracle Mop.  Over 1000 negative reviews, mop is heavy, mop is hard to use, and people are mad because the mop was offered as a today's special, only to find out a few days later they could get it (and accessories) at Target and BB&B for the SAME price, no shipping.  Not such a good deal after all! The channel had to actually address the customer complaints with a video on the product page. 

@katiescarlett   Too bad they couldn't include that in the movie.

Some of the comments also were about the mops now being outsourced to China while in the movie it promoted how it was made by local folks.

So, those clothes on the horse were SG?  My horses only insist on LOGO (not!).  And they do NOT use WEN.  I can't imagine spending that much money on shampoo for a horse (or dog or me!) and then have the horse go roll in the dirt.  They like to do that when they are just bathed..... at least mine do!

@katiescarlett  And not only horses.....I know I've helped my friends give their dogs a bath and the first thing they did also was to roll in some dirt---LOL!!!! 

And as for human hair cleansing I'm very happy with my $5 bottle of shampoo & conditioner! and my hair is healthy and shines and I can flip it to the left and right too  Woman Very Happy

Right now I am using $2.50 Herbal Essence on clearance from Target and my hair is very soft.  It is hard to flip it because it is short right now, but I bet it could be fluffed by you know who.

Re:  wearing USC clothes on game day, Gidget DOES have a USC t-shirt she wears during football season.Woman LOL  Now, I think Jordaen would look striking in USC garnet because he is already half the school colors, black!  I need to check into that, a garnet halter and lead rope and saddlepad.....hum. 

And I just want to say I appreciate your comments in the other thread, where those of us who wish for better programming were accused of living in the past and, between the lines, of getting old.  And I will confess, I like the disparaged "mom jeans" because I don't care to have my behind show when I sit down!  Or for that matter, when I ride my horse!  Can you imagine the horseback show I would give!!Woman Wink

@katiescarlett   Oh yes, flipping as well as fluffing seems to be a special feature of "those products".... Woman Wink

Why yes your critters MUST show their school spirit by wearing Univ Of SC outfits and see Gidget is already a trend setter!!!! Get to it KATIE for your other guys....it could mean the difference between VICTORY or defeat for your team!!!!  

I just dont get it..they act like requesting some variety and uniqueness is a "crime" and isn't valid in the 21st Century......They appear to be the ones that watch 24/7 and whenever a discouraging word is posted they come out of the woodwork like termites!!!

And I hate to disappoint "the critics" but like you I prefer CLASSIC STYLES!!! First of all the ONLY moon I want to see is in the sky certainly not the kind that you may witness while shopping, dining, or at a sporting event.....or doing an imitation of Lady Godiva while horseback riding.....Woman WinkWoman LOL

And I find if you strictly go for "on trend"---well styles come and go so quickly and people really date themselves this way  ---- you can quickly spot which year or decade by the clothes in photos (even on social media) and what was once thought the height of fashion turn into something very dated and sometimes laughable ......there are certain styles (contrary to SOME beliefs) that are always fashionable--regardless of what Q's "experts" say.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt   I'm surprised at you...I thought you'd be all over this meatball TSV, like ducks on a junebug.  I haven't been this excited about a product since Dan Wheeler introduced the grass seed TSV some years ago.  Where else can you get a whopping 4 1/2 lbs of meatballs for $47?  And they're so versitile...you can have meatballs with spaghetti, or pasta; meatballs with macaroni, or pasta; meatballs with fettuccine, or pasta; meatballs with rigatoni, or pasta; etc. etc.  That's exactly what was said at midnight.

spaghetti-dog-costume.jpg

@Kachina624  Love Love Love the photo--LOL!!!! 

Darn it---it's been a wild and wooly week and didn't get a chance to check out the Q's latest and "greatest" offer.....MEATBALLS!!!!  BTW does a video of the movie come with the order????? 

(it looks like the cover of the video might actually be some customer's reaction to their purchase---LOL)

I mean really the prices of these QVC prepared foods is OUTRAGEOUS  $$$47and I don't give a darn how versatile they say they are---(put the meatballs in spahgetti, macaroni, fettucine, rigatoni...etc etc etc).....If people don't like to cook or don't know how to make good Italian meatballs check out their LOCAL grocery store---my grocery store sells prepared food too (including Italian meatballs) but at a FRACTION of the price!!!  But I bet the Q foodies were all over this "bargain"........I know @katiescarlett talked about macaroni and cheese for $67!!!! Woman Surprised  Ya never know what the Q will offer next......I guess this is the variety we've been asking for---LOL!!!

Ciao!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Meatballs yesterday and an exer-cycle today... Talk about creating your own market... Only on the Q...

@stevieb  Never ever underestimate the cleverness of QVC's marketing and purchasing department when they come together...truly something "wonderful" to behold.....Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

BTW according to our local weather morons giving a RARE expanded national weather report--- it looks like we sent our storms your way, although we experienced just some nice rain and very windy conditions (my patio plants was flipped around like a Q hair cleansing demo)....but I heard some horrific storms came your way---with high winds, tornados, homes and businesses destroyed, and power outages----I hope you and your mom were kept safe and property as well---and my heart goes out to those that experienced losses to lives and property......

And next on your weather agenda on top of it, winter weather and flurries????? CRAZY CRAZY WEATHER!!!!

So what have you been up to.....

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb  Never ever underestimate the cleverness of QVC's marketing and purchasing department when they come together...truly something "wonderful" to behold.....Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

BTW according to our local weather morons giving a RARE expanded national weather report--- it looks like we sent our storms your way, although we experienced just some nice rain and very windy conditions (my patio plants was flipped around like a Q hair cleansing demo)....but I heard some horrific storms came your way---with high winds, tornados, homes and businesses destroyed, and power outages----I hope you and your mom were kept safe and property as well---and my heart goes out to those that experienced losses to lives and property......

And next on your weather agenda on top of it, winter weather and flurries????? CRAZY CRAZY WEATHER!!!!

So what have you been up to.....

Oh yea @Spurt, it's freakin' wonderful...  Woman Surprised Woman Frustrated

Weather here has been a mixed bag... the weirdest fall and winter I can remember... It's been on the mild side lately, but yes, lots of rain and very windy, which makes it colder than it is... In other words, just lovely... They called for bad storms a few days ago, but other than some heavy rain, high winds, some lightening and thunder, it wasn't too bad where I am. That said, drive ten miles in any direction and who knows what you'll get. I live about ten minutes away from my mom, but it's not all that unusual for us to see differences in our weather... Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and in the 40's and Sunday is supposed to be sunny and in the 60's... Meanwhile, today, so far, is a bit on the dreary side, windy and in the 30's... Go figure...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...