Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? 3/5-3/6 PRVW- Q'S GOT THE FEVER AND IT'S SCREEN TIME!

@GinaV24 wrote:

don't forget now that hot picks have become "top finds". apparently that is how all the cool shopping programs refer to the items they want to push, err, promote.

@GinaV24  Gina, I think the term "'top finds" is certainly a MISNOMER .....top find---COMPARED TO WHAT????? Woman Embarassed  At least you have to give their Marketing Department E for EFFORT....but little else!!!Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

So @Spurt to quickly finish my thoughts... I noted the new Customer Care thread too... Don't know what that's about other, perhaps, than them trying to get that feature out there front and center and away from the Suggestion Box thread, where things of that nature tended to land... Yep, I too think it's a nice idea. 

As for innovation or variety, time to face the facts, Spurt, it ain't going to happen... We can rail against it all we want, but their status quo isn't going to change... We haven't seen a single really positive change in all the years we've been posting on 'The Q Did What'... On the contrary, it just keeps getting worse. Sad to say, but I guess it's time to give up the ghost... at least as far as actually expecting to be heard or to see any meaningful improvements... And speaking of which, this weekend's options are prime examples. Saturday features the Magic Marker kid from Down Under... and Sunday is yet another all day kitchen non-event. Needless to say, I won't be watching. I so rarely do. And when looking for background noise, even then I can usually find something better.

@stevieb   Yep, your 110% CORRECT, the Q will NOT change no matter how much feedback, and suggestions their many no longer engaged customers posts....but hey they can't say WE DIDN'T WARN THEM as their profits sink slowly in the west....errr....I mean sink slowly in the USA and France....Hey they can follow the same proverbial path of KMart, Sears, and hundreds of other retailers .you know the ones that were once were booming, but are now hanging on by a thread as we speak.....When I go to the mall, I use the restroom at Sears because I know the store and stalls will be TOTALLY EMPTY of any customers....although it is somewhat annoying to have all these sales associates jump on you, practically begging you to see if they can assist you in finding something....sad, but true!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@katiescarlett wrote:

SPURT,  you forgot to include the varieties of Poo-Pourri in every bathroom, the platters of potstickers and bowls of Emeril's mac and cheese.   And of course, the Scott brothers would have to do the decorating around the pool and Cottage Farms would do the landscaping.

@katiescarlett  Oh dear, how could I not have given a mention to a Q favorite, Poo--PourriWoman Surprised  .......but never fear, Christmas In July is just around the corner for QVC and the Q will certainly make up for my absentmindedness with LOTS of presentations...Woman Very Happy

But KATIE with all the emphasis on exercise equipment, it is sooooooooooo counterproductive to offer mac 'n cheese to Hampton guests----why it wouldn't be "cricket" we must avoid the mistakes that the Q itself makes in their "fine" array of products.... Woman Wink  Woman LOL

Oh yes the Scott Brothers....BTW I DO hope you have entered the contest to meet them in person, and even get to take a Q Tour and get a QVC Gift Card....why just think, if you win, you can purchase all those "hair cleansing" products for you and even your critters!!!! Oh KATIE that would be so "exciting" for you!!!!  Woman Very HappyWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@katiescarlett... The Scott brothers aren't getting near my house in the Hamptons... I've seen the messes they create on their own endless show... Likewise Cottage Farms... No need for twigs that might or might not morph into actual plants at some point... Besides, were we using one of the Q vendors for plants, I prefer Roberta's... The young guy who sells their wares is pretty cute...

Smiley Very Happy

As for the Pourri... Nix to that... We have so many bathrooms at our 'cottage' that no one has to use the same bathroom twice...

Smiley Wink

@stevieb  But Stevie......we must think of the "enjoyment" of the freshness for ourselves..LOL!

Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@katiescarlett wrote:

SPURT,  you forgot to include the varieties of Poo-Pourri in every bathroom, the platters of potstickers and bowls of Emeril's mac and cheese.   And of course, the Scott brothers would have to do the decorating around the pool and Cottage Farms would do the landscaping.

@katiescarlett  Oh dear, how could I not have given a mention to a Q favorite, Poo--PourriWoman Surprised  .......but never fear, Christmas In July is just around the corner for QVC and the Q will certainly make up for my absentmindedness with LOTS of presentations...Woman Very Happy

But KATIE with all the emphasis on exercise equipment, it is sooooooooooo counterproductive to offer mac 'n cheese to Hampton guests----why it wouldn't be "cricket" we must avoid the mistakes that the Q itself makes in their "fine" array of products.... Woman Wink  Woman LOL

Oh yes the Scott Brothers....BTW I DO hope you have entered the contest to meet them in person, and even get to take a Q Tour and get a QVC Gift Card....why just think, if you win, you can purchase all those "hair cleansing" products for you and even your critters!!!! Oh KATIE that would be so "exciting" for you!!!!  Woman Very HappyWoman Very Happy

Oh, wow, I did not even think about being able to get cleansing products for the horses and labs (and Gidget).....that would clearly be my very first choice for how to use a gift card!!  And if I got to meet the Scott brothers, they could help with landscaping around the barn, and putting all that good horse manure to good  use.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call