Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? 3/19-3/20 PRVW---MARCH MANIA and ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

@handygal2 wrote:

Hi, Spurt. No Q for me this weekend, and no brackets either! Too bad some of your creativity doesn't rub off on the Q-- time for some new ideas! And since Sunday figures to be an indoor day according to weather forecasts here in NY, l will have to find something else to watch.

Have a great weekend, and thanks for all the effort you put into your weekly reports, which bring smiles to so many of us!

@handygal2  I saw some of the news stories and pictures from NY and what a way to bring in spring with SNOW!!!!!!  WOW!!!  Stay safe and warm!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SHIRAZ wrote:

The "KISS" dog - OMG!  I imagine he was really happy to sit still for all that! Smiley LOL

Four big hours of ITKWD!!!  (With time out to sell Shark, of course!)  Who wants to wager everything in David's show will be on EZ Pay again?!?!?!?!  Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

No basketball for me.  Enjoy!!

@SHIRAZ  That doggie must be a VERY PATIENT canine to endure getting the "Kiss" makeup treatment---LOL!!! 

As far as all the EZ Pay....QVC has gone EZPAY CRAZY on ITKWD.....but what QVC doesn't realize is that a genuine SALE might bring in the orders, EZPAY doesn't REDUCE the price.....the other day I was watching a Q show and QVC took a whole  $1.12 off the price---ROFL!!! --- that was too embarrassing to even put on the screen Woman Frustrated

Enjoy your Sunday!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  That kitty looks like I felt when I had to endure the hair care and body care presentation on AM STYLE (then I turned off the TV and met friends for lunch and some fun activities and came home just in time to watch my NBA Spurs)......of course this line of products has a lot of fans that I am sure jumped up and down with glee and thought there should be even more presentations...(to each his own) .....I wish they would just designate AM STYLE for just fashion (such that it is on QVC)......and show ALL beauty products separately......JMHO

Loved the photo of the desperate kitty----Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I'm not into the NCAA, and WEN doesn't interest me, either. Just how much can one talk about hair products or cleaning?  Although some of those animals look like they could seriously use WEN.

Instead, I watched the recent episode of Vikings online. (One of my favorite shows.) 

The NFL website also showed Peyton Manning being honored by the Colts. His # 18 was retired, and they're building a statue of him in front of Lucas Oil Stadium. A well deserved honor for Manning, as he did much for the city of Indianapolis. That  was more interesting than WEN or Shark.

Temperatures are in the 40's this weekend. Not much for outdoor activities. Although with the change to Daylight Savings Time, I like that it's still light outside when I get off work in the evening.

@teganslaw  Hey TEGAN---glad you found something interesting and entertaining to watch......much much more interesting than hair care of vacuuming....

That's great about Peyton....he deserves the honor, he helped put the Colts in the NFL spotlight ...and did a lot of work in the community too I heard....And it won't be long before he's honored in the Hall Of Fame! Something I always wondered about when an NFL player has played for and won Super Bowls for several teams---does the player or the Hall Of Fame decide which team he goes in under????

Our temperatures went from 80 to 60 and with the wind we really felt the temperature drop......

Glad you are enjoying your extra hour of Daylight ..... take care....Spring is here and time sure is flying by, before you know it the NFL Draft will be here!!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Fona wrote:

SPURT:  Well, as I've said many times in the past, I love your animal photos (although I am not in agreement with putting makeup on an animal).  I also agree with other posters, so I won't be surprised when we learn that QVC has indeed hired you to plan their programs and jazz up their website.  I hope you are ready to keep up this high standard when that day comes.

KACHINA:  I just want to hug your "desperate" cat...!!!  Is he/she yours...?

Have a good weekend, ladies.

@Fona  Glad you liked the photos.....I would never put makeup on an animal, and I'm not a fan of seeing people dye their dog's fur different colors for a "fashion statement" either....even if the stuff they use is supposedly safe (vegetable coloring they say)....

As far as QVC hiring me......I think they are hoping I go away....Woman LOL  I do Thank you for your nice comments ......Take Care!

Honored Contributor

@katiescarlett wrote:

SPURT, great synopsis of the fine offerings for this weekend.  I  noticed a thread about the call in from the father of the boy wonder of hair fluffing and the comments were all teary-eyed.  If you could see me roll my eyes.......

Everything here is covered in a fine layer of pollen!  The horses have yellow noses!

@katiescarlett  Hey KATIE.........and I did picture your reaction when I saw the Program Guide......well what can one say about "the fans"..Woman Wink

I don't know what kind of trees you have in SC......but here we have these crazy oak trees which shed their leaves IN THE SPRING instead of the fall.....THEN, the fun doesn't stop, because then they bring all this "lovely" POLLEN everywhere much like your area!!!! A different kind of "yellow snow" LOL--your horses wth yellow noses!!!---too funny!!! Woman LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@teganslaw wrote:

I'm not into the NCAA, and WEN doesn't interest me, either. Just how much can one talk about hair products or cleaning?  Although some of those animals look like they could seriously use WEN.

Instead, I watched the recent episode of Vikings online. (One of my favorite shows.) 

The NFL website also showed Peyton Manning being honored by the Colts. His # 18 was retired, and they're building a statue of him in front of Lucas Oil Stadium. A well deserved honor for Manning, as he did much for the city of Indianapolis. That  was more interesting than WEN or Shark.

Temperatures are in the 40's this weekend. Not much for outdoor activities. Although with the change to Daylight Savings Time, I like that it's still light outside when I get off work in the evening.

@teganslaw  Hey TEGAN---glad you found something interesting and entertaining to watch......much much more interesting than hair care of vacuuming....

That's great about Peyton....he deserves the honor, he helped put the Colts in the NFL spotlight ...and did a lot of work in the community too I heard....And it won't be long before he's honored in the Hall Of Fame! Something I always wondered about when an NFL player has played for and won Super Bowls for several teams---does the player or the Hall Of Fame decide which team he goes in under????

Our temperatures went from 80 to 60 and with the wind we really felt the temperature drop......

Glad you are enjoying your extra hour of Daylight ..... take care....Spring is here and time sure is flying by, before you know it the NFL Draft will be here!!! Woman Very Happy

The way I understand the rules about HOF: Manning retired when he was under contract with Denver, so he would enter the HOF as a Bronco. The only way he could get in as a Colt is to sign a one-day contract with that team so he could formally retire as a Colt. He thought about it, but decided against signing a day contract. I guess he figured that having his number retired and having a statue built was honor enough. And he probably felt that he did owe something to Denver, having being with them for four years.

I don't think it really matters how he retired, as he'll be known for playing for both teams and winning a Superbowl with each. The NFL isn't as strict as baseball as to which team a HOF player enters under.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

We are so irreverent  and really should be ashamed of ourselves.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't feel ashamed at all...maybe even a bit giddy.

@Fona  No the desperate cat is not mine but I laugh everytime I look at him.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment