Honored Contributor

@software

Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

My suggestion to anyone, any where, is that before you make your first post a problem and complaint against any company or person, go to those who can actually help you.  No one on this board can provide answers to complaints regarding credit card problems or really anything that would be in the hands of customer service. 

I am a fairly new poster but this is definitely not where I would have started a vent.  Luckily, I have always felt that customer service has always treated me fairly when I have had dealings with them.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

My feeling is that when a new person signs up and their very first post is a complaint about a company or person, that the author is usually a troll, and I have a hard time taking them seriously.

Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

My suggestion to anyone, any where, is that before you make your first post a problem and complaint against any company or person, go to those who can actually help you.  No one on this board can provide answers to complaints regarding credit card problems or really anything that would be in the hands of customer service. 

I am a fairly new poster but this is definitely not where I would have started a vent.  Luckily, I have always felt that customer service has always treated me fairly when I have had dealings with them.

@SXMGirl hit the nail on the head.