Respected Contributor

Q Card Doesn't Mean Three Easy Pay Available

Suddenly the 3 easy pay isn't available to those who have a Q Card.  I asked a customer service rep why this is, and she said they can list any easy pays they want or no easy pays at all!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Q Card Doesn't Mean Three Easy Pay Available

[ Edited ]

Is this what they meant when they said a lot of changes were coming? 

I think when they say something on air 50 times a day, keep drilling it in to get you to buy, then they should also inform  customers instead of just giving them a disappointing surprise. What's the advantage of a Q card now? 

Eta- On the QVC site, Q Card page,  it still says that all purchases made on the Q Card qualify for 3 easy pays.  Maybe the CS agent was incorrect.

Honored Contributor

I think the mods need to verify this.  It sounds kind of fishy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i have a Q card and items are showing up with five easy payments for me if i use my Q card.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Yes- sometimes the Q card offers only 5 EPs. I hate that. Give me 3. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree!  I have also noticied that when checking out the 3 payments on Q card are gone and they have either a 5 or 6

option.  I end up paying the full price because I do not want

anything on 5 or 6 payments.  I think they are doing this because

the prices are going up so much that they think by putting a top

that cost $50.00 or more on that many easy pays people are more

inclined to buy since they can afford it but if you are not careful you forget how much you have on easy pay and your bill is up there.

I learned that lesson long ago that's why I want them to bring back

the 3 easy pay option.  I don't always use it but sometimes it comes in handy. 

Esteemed Contributor

Add my name to the list of people annoyed by only having one payment or six Easy Pays available on Q Card purchases; I've never needed six payments for anything, but three payments can be really helpful when buying multiples.

Honored Contributor

the best way is the way hsn doest it......select your number of easy pays.

you CAN go in and pay one, two, or all of your easy pay payments at any time. you dont have to wait for 5 or 6 months to pay it all off. it can be done over the phone or online.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@fortune , I am thinking the Q is standing on the fact that whether we choose 3, 5, or 6 easy payments there is always the option to pay the payments early if you want. I usually use the easy pay option but change my payment method to my credit card/debit card after the first payment and this allowed me to pay the balance off earlier if I decided to keep the purchase. 

I also agree with @sunshine45 on how HSN payment system works...I like having the option to choose the number of flex pay installments.