Respected Contributor

Anyone know the current interest rate on the Q Card ?   I know many of us got burned on EZ pay and wound up paying huge sums of interest.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Anyone know the current interest rate on the Q Card ?   I know many of us got burned on EZ pay and wound up paying huge sums of interest.

Exactly how many? Were did you get your numbers? Please post a link to your verifiable source.

The real answer is that no, many of us did not. You did. You've admitted it multiple times. Presuming to speak for others and assume that they've made the same mistakes that you have is inappropriate and not appreciated. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

Re: Q CARD BENEFITS

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

I don't have a Q Card and don't plan on getting one. My issue is the confusion of different benefits of having the card each time it's mentioned.

Sometimes it's 5 easy pays or maybe 6 easy pays. Depending on when you sign up, you could get $30-$50 credit to your Q account. 

If (big IF), I decided to get this card at $30 credit, wouldn't I feel foolish if the next day I could have received $20 more?

ALL credit cards offer different introductory offers in different markets or to conincide with different promotions. QVC is no different.

I have an airline affiliated AMEX card. At times they've offered no annual fee for 3 years, 10,000 -20,000 bonus miles just for signing up, 15,000-20,000 elite qualifying miles just for signing up, and combinations of the above. There's no way to predict what they offer when . Now they're giving me a $5 statement credit everytime I use the card at to "shop small". 

You just need to decide if the overall benefits of the card are worth having it. Small statement credits or extra easy pay options wouldn't entice me to open a retailer specific card, but others may see it differently.  I know I would've been slightly ticked if I'd gotten the 10,000 sign up bonus miles on my AMEX, and the next week it went to 20,000, but that's just the way it works. Nothing to be done about it. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 I believe it is over 25%.  However, you do not pay interest on easy-pay as long as you pay the amount due each month.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chlema wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 I believe it is over 25%.  However, you do not pay interest on easy-pay as long as you pay the amount due each month.

Um, okay. But it's in no way applicable to me. I'm not the one that got themselves into trouble with easy pay, but I'm sure that the poster who asked that question will appreciate your response.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the QCard waaay back at QVC's inception because, at that time, having a QCard number was the only way to place an order on QVC.  Shoppers called on the phone to place an order, and the first question they were asked was "What's your number?"  There were also on-air contests where shoppers would win prizes if the last 4 numbers of their QCard matched the numbers on the screen.  That kind of thing.   

Somewhere along the way, I started using my own Visa card to place an order.  After the contests were discontinued, I never got any benefits from using my QCard.  I don't see EZ Pay as a benefit.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

n/m
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@chlema wrote:

@chlema  @FrostyBabe1 

WOW!!!! 

Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases26.99%

This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

Again, this does not apply to me in any way. I am NOT the person who asked what the interest rate is.

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1    26.99%

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@FrostyBabe1    26.99%

@San Antonio Gal For the 10000000000000th time, I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO ASKED. 

Clearly, people do not bother to read before responding. Or it's some sort of bizarre joke that's fallen completely flat. 

SMH