Contributor

Q Big Steal and Big Beauty Steal

Does anyone know why the Q does not have the Q Big Steal and Q Big Beauty Steal on the webpage anymore? They were just one item at a one day special price. I got some good deals. I miss them.  They were better than most tsv's.  Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Q Big Steal and Big Beauty Steal

The Beauty IQ channel is defunct.  Which is why they’re not actively advertising the Steals anymore.  Although they still have some of them.

Q2 Big Deal is on the homepage, but it’s under “Deals on the Daily” now.

Esteemed Contributor

The links and features on the QVC website vary a bit depending on the device and browser you're using; for example, I'm using a PC and Chrome, and I have a direct link to the QVC2 Big Deal right at the top of each page/screen.

As @geezerette mentioned, if you're looking for the Big Deal on the homepage, it now lives in the annoyingly named "Deals on the Daily" section, or you can always type "Big Deal" (no quotation marks needed) in the search bar to get the results.

Happy shopping...

Contributor

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I look at them on the QVC app. There is a link on there called "Top Deals" and it lists all of the TSV's, Big Deals, Beauty IQ Steals, ODO's and Weekly Special Values