Honored Contributor

Re: Put me on the “I got a gift from QVC” list

That's great - congratulations!

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

These gifts are throw away items. I never received one, and I really don't care.I can't believe someone would feel bad for not getting a notepad, mug, or tote bag. 

@QVCkitty1 

But....but....you forgot the STICKERS!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

These gifts are throw away items. I never received one, and I really don't care.I can't believe someone would feel bad for not getting a notepad, mug, or tote bag. 

@QVCkitty1 

But....but....you forgot the STICKERS!

I was watching Q2 or QVC (not sure which one) over the weekend and they had a hour of clearance of stickers and notepads, stationary type stuff and i was surprised they had those items and were selling them................wonder if it was from those items on clearance?

Honored Contributor

Very nice.

Trusted Contributor

@kelsey17  ...... Or they are trying to clean out some of their warehouses. I am happy for the ones receiving the "gifts" if they wanted them. I am of the same opinion as @QVCkitty1 . To me they would either be "throw away" or I would have to find someone to give them to. 

BTW ....... Hasn't David in the past on some of his shows said "Happy Day"?

Honored Contributor

They just send me coupons that do not work😄

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

IG, you're hilarious!

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  I've never gotten anything from the Q, don't really care to either, but I have to agree that they (these types of threads) serve no purpose other than to possibly "upset" other customers who may feel "left out" (as I see every time on these types of threads)....but I wanted to say I really don't think it's that they feel bad for not getting one of the items you listed, bc I think if it was a piece of candy it woud be still be upsetting to them, I think it's just the fact that they're not being acknowledged as an appreciated customer. This is all JMO of course. 

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

Its ok to post that a clothing item is ugly, frumpy, etc, etc, that someone else likes and bought?  But its not ok to post you got a freebie?  Geez.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Either just before the holidays or in the middle of, I too got a free-be sent to me. They must have sent out different free gift items because mine was a very large canvas bag with a big ole "Q" on one side. I have so many large totes I chose to not keep this one. I'm also not walking around in public doing advertising for the "Q". 

It surprised me when I opened the box as it too was a good size. Couldn't recall what I might have purchased when I received this sized box.