Trusted Contributor

Put me on the “I got a gift from QVC” list

Yes, the Q sent me a gift. Thank you notes, stickers, and gift tags.I can use all of them. Thanks, Q.

5BD1DA8C-E6FF-4DFC-B47A-D1DAC09CA258.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Put me on the “I got a gift from QVC” list

As long as you can use them, great. St. Jude's keeps me supplied in note pads. They are seasonal and cute.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa Y  You must be a loyal customer and that was very nice of the Q to send you a gift.  Enjoy.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Yayyyyyy and thanks for letting us know. All we usually get are negative comments.

Honored Contributor

I've never really understood these QVC 'gift' posts, and yes, I've received my share of freebies from QVC., so I don't say this out of jealousy.

I guess I never considered it brag post worthy, but that's just me.

The Mods have said many times that these 'gifts' are sent out randomly, not that one customer is more special than another.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Enjoy!   

I've been a VERY loyal customer from the start of QVC.  Sure hope they eventually acknowledge me too!

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I've never really understood these QVC 'gift' posts, and yes, I've received my share of freebies from QVC., so I don't say this out of jealousy.

I guess I never considered it brag post worthy, but that's just me.

The Mods have said many times that these 'gifts' are sent out randomly, not that one customer is more special than another.

@KingstonsMom: Thanks for that. I've never receive a gift from the "Q" and was beginning to feel a little left out. Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

Never received anything from QVC save the purchases i paid for.

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q 

That's my point, these posts serve no purpose other than make posters/customers that DIDN'T receive a 'thank you gift' feel left out, in my mind.

I try to never post something that will make others feel bad, but as I said, maybe that's just me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

These gifts are throw away items. I never received one, and I really don't care.I can't believe someone would feel bad for not getting a notepad, mug, or tote bag. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan