Contributor

Why does Susan Graver call her pants PULL ON leggings, as far as I know that’s the only way you can put pants on is to PULL THEM ON. You sure can’t pull them down over your shoulders.

Honored Contributor

@LikeToKnow   You'd have to ask her.

I am assuming she must have called her leggings pull ons for you to ask.    Ask her on her Facebook page.

I am probably out of the loop, I I never call my leggings pants, but I do think every pair I have ever tried are pull on.  

Honored Contributor

The term "pull on" distinguishes elastic waist pants from those with a zipper or some kind of closure.  I don't believe I've ever seen leggings that weren't pull-on.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think it means that you only have to pull them on.  You don't have the zipper, etc., in addition to the pulling.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

If she wished to be accurate, they are pull on and pull off.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, but don't really care what term she uses....I think we all know what she is referring to.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LikeToKnow wrote:

Why does Susan Graver call her pants PULL ON leggings, as far as I know that’s the only way you can put pants on is to PULL THEM ON. You sure can’t pull them down over your shoulders.

@LikeToKnow   She's so busy talking, she sometimes doesn't even know what she's saying. Yes, you can only pull on leggings, as far as I know. Jeggings, a close second, can have a zippr/button closure.