Super Contributor

Programming on Q doesn't match may cable guide

Am I the only one experiencing this? Right now I thought I was going to see Sundays with Carolyn and Dan and when I flipped on the channel...I am actually watching Susan Graver.

By the way, the host was complaining about being cold in the studio and it looked to me like she was standing there with a coat and tights on! Seriously, I first thought her skin tight leather pants were tights. Wish I had her shape and could wear tight pants!

Valued Contributor

Re: Programming on Q doesn't match may cable guide

YEAH!! I was so happy to see Susan Graver on instead of Perricone (which is what my cable said @ 7 am). QVC, please keep the fashion shows coming. They are so much fun to watch!!

OP, yes, Albany has the most incredible figure. She is ALL legs! She was standing next to the models, and her legs were longer and leaner-amazing.

She's a lucky girl!

Honored Contributor

Same thing here.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Contributor

My TV guide is not matching the Q's programming either.

Respected Contributor

And to think how many people complained when QVC stopped sending out copies with every order.

Online is more up-to-date.

Honored Contributor

Today's programming was changed. The TSV was supposed to be a vacuum, but that was moved up before Christmas. When that happens, the changes don't make it to the cable program guide. The program guide on the q homepage does get updated though.
Valued Contributor

Does anyone else have Dr Perricone on 10-11pm and Susan Graver on 11-12 on their programming screen?? That is so weird...the QVc programming says computers??

I guess we'll see-lol

Honored Contributor

My cable guide has missed the boat with QVC more times than not for a while now... Doesn't seem to matter, QVC almost never has anything interesting on anymore anyway... Just the same old stuff over and over... Used to be that I felt like I might have actually missed something worthwhile if I didn't check the guide, now, I know chances are I could go for months and not miss anything of interest and even if I did, it'll be on again all too soon, again, and again, and again, and again.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...