Occasional Contributor

Anyone else notice that they stopped putting what will be on at midnight? I noticed this within the last week or so.  I am central time, so there is nothing listed for the 11pm hour each day.  Guess they are really trying to hide what the TSV might be now. Previously you could at least get an idea from the guide. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Program Guide

[ Edited ]

I am looking at the program guide right now and I see the TSV general description (brand or category) through November 11th.

November 11th: Skechers

November 10th: LUG

November 9th: Warm & Comfy Gifts

November 8th: Mrs Prindable's

Honored Contributor

@Cindy from Wisconsin wrote:

Anyone else notice that they stopped putting what will be on at midnight? I noticed this within the last week or so.  I am central time, so there is nothing listed for the 11pm hour each day.  Guess they are really trying to hide what the TSV might be now. Previously you could at least get an idea from the guide. 

@Cindy from Wisconsin   I still see the item hint, brand, or at least the genre listed every Midnight hour in the Program Guide.  Today, it stated "Keurig - Gourmet Coffee Made Perfect." 

Tomorrow it states, "Koolaburra by Ugg."

Trusted Contributor

Yeah, I have no problem seeing the midnight programming either. It's there.

Honored Contributor

Try looking at the "Weekly" version instead of the daily.

Trusted Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

I am looking at the program guide right now and I see the TSV general description (brand or category) through November 11th.

November 11th: Skechers

November 10th: LUG

November 9th: Warm & Comfy Gifts

November 8th: Mrs Prindable's

Okay, this part is different on what I can see. My program guide online only runs through 10/29. 🤷‍♂️     

Respected Contributor

This is the program guide on the App which goes longer.

Trusted Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes 

Ah, that explains it. Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the help. I was only looking on the app and you can only see it by each day. I can see all hours and more details on the website, including the weekly. Not sure why there is a difference. 

Honored Contributor

on the online section of qvc.com i can only see through november 5th.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein