Product page not showing reviews!

I used to be able to view product reviews, but I can only find questions and answers. An item will say it has reviews, but when I click next to the item where it says read reviews, it goes to nothing. There are none showing on any product. I scroll through entire page, etc, still not showing the reviews. Why? I used to be able to see them on my iPad, now I can't. Why? I want to shop, but I refuse to shop online without seeing the reviews. Please fix. Seems it's not just me. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Product page not showing reviews!

I use my MacBook Pro and have no problem seeing reviews.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Try using a different browser.

There seems to be issues with Q's website and certain browsers. That can be intermittent and inconsistent so there is no solid solution for the problem(s).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the Forum @MyViews.

Click on Read Reviews or the stars or the rating or number in parentheses before Read Reviews. All four should flip to Reviews.

If they don't work, refresh your page.  If that doesn't work, log out and start over.  If nothing works, wait until later to try again. 

If nothing works, then you are on your own.  

I use this coffee cake as an example.  

M78990
My Grandma's Choice of 28-oz Coffee Cake Auto-Delivery

***** 3.3 (59) Read Reviews
By the way, I'd give the Cinnamon Walnut 10 stars.  
Trusted Contributor

@MyViews  If I cannot see the reviews I type the item number in the search bar and then the reviews come up.  I have found when I'm on my wish list or I go back to an item in my cart it shows stars at the top but not the reviews at the bottom.  I just type the item number in search and they come up

Contributor

This is a continuing problem for me over the past 3 months.  The helpful hints do not work and I am not going to change the browser to see reviews when I never had to until the past 3 months.  I have a macbook pro and everything else has worked fine on ti for years.  I would like to see reviews before I purchase anything which has reviews available.  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Can you give us an example item number? One where you can see there are reviews but it links to nothing?

Honored Contributor

@MyViews   I am on my iPad and just ran a check.   The first top I looked at took me right to the reviews when I clicked on the word Reviews next to the stars