Frequent Contributor

Product Reviews Won't Open to Read

Why can't I rread the product reviews?  The latest one that won't open is H219003 - I want to read what people think of the product before ordering.  I find this on MOST of the products I try to research.  Does anyone else have this problem consistantly?  Thank you for any help you can give me!

Honored Contributor

Re: Product Reviews Won't Open to Read

When I put the item number into search it came up with the reviews available to read.  I have noticed that if I click onto an item from my wish list, I can't see the video presentation or reviews.  

Have you tried restarting your computer?  That will often clear up some issues.

Honored Contributor

@OutofMadison.  It loaded fine for me.  Sometimes reviews are slow to load so I click on "Reviews" where it says "Reviews and Community Q&A".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Glad to hear that I'm not the only person that had issues with trying to read reviews.  It's annoying, when I can't read reviews, I really think over purchasing that item.  Guess I really don't need it ... lol

The one time I got so frustrated not being able to read reviews, I called in asked if QVC was having issues, the customer service person said, well she was able to read it ... oh well ...  I gave up.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@OutofMadison I can't see all of the video on the produce it runs 1/3 and then cuts out.  QVC needs a revamp of their website.  What browser are you using, are you using APPLE, or windows?  Videos are ok on my IPAD not on my Dell, Window 10